KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What happened I was in her live this morning for a little while, seen the melts and then left as that bores me, I love melts but not a fan of Naked Flame as not strong enough for what I like (my own opinion). I like her natural hair and the curls did suit her but with her eyebrows so dark and so much filter/smoother on it just looks so fake, and too much. So what if she uses clearpay that is her choice, I do get why people are annoyed with the amount she buys whilst others struggle, especially with how she treats people, and in all fairness its the gifters that are paying for it, no matter how many times she will deny it, its facts! Also saying about a tattoo only a little hint to get your followers/mods to paypal you! Rings any bells with the last you people paid for!!!!

Reactions: 2
If she wants something and it's really expensive she'll hint for gifts and her mods or whoever to buy stuff their idiots for buying stuff off her wish list also.
What really gets to people she'll hype something up get others to buy it then all of sudden in a few days weeks she'll go i dint recommen that what so ever...

Its like someone wanted her kk sweet box wanted to use clear pay dont use clear pay for sweets etc then now kirsty uses it for seets but wait that's OK 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
She got so snappy with the girl who asked then today she goes well kirsty uses clear pay to buy her sweets ehhhh🤯🤯🤯!! Funny . Bet she's feeling sorry for herself this afternoon 😅

Reactions: 1
Oh dear so miss kerry has a water infection as kirsty said openly..she did say on her live months ago she only get them after being naughty. Why use clearpay for sweets that's rediculas

Oh dear so miss kerry has a water infection as kirsty said openly..she did say on her live months ago she only get them after being naughty. Why use clearpay for sweets that's rediculas
You can get more than a water infection after being naughty 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ewwww.... water infection she was all fine this morning. 😑😑
After my little comment about her hair, I see she's back uploading videos with her hair extensions. Oh dear me. She loves the attention

I don’t post on here as I don’t have anything to say about Kerry… what I will come on here and confirm is that I am NOT Kerry,or anyone from her camp or family… I simply went into her live yesterday to tell truth teller that we do not claim her as a tattler as we don’t promote going into TikTok lives and trolling people… we’ve never stood by trolling on TikTok and we won’t now.
Have your opinions on here that’s what we are here for but I will not sit and see tattle being dragged into trolling on TikTok lives.
As you were .. 💙❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
always been 50/50 with kerry when she was with hutch there was never any intertion like a hug when they was dancing on that charity live when he was dancing with her daugter i would of been straight over hugging them too , if the love was there , anyway thats my opinion lol :LOL:

See her horrible hair extensions are back in 🙄 no wonder she puts smoothing in her face. Have you actually seen her contouring wow looks like she's been spread in tit

You could see she cringes with hutch use to try and hug her or go behind her. She wasn't into him what so ever just a taxi a to b whenever she wanted it or whenever she wanted to get away..

Reactions: 5
Im guessing kerry ditched Tracey now . Not seen her in any of kerrys lives . And by Traceys video looks like theyve chucked her.

Could someone tell me how Tyler has 196k followers!?! What is the attraction please??

Talking of Ryan did anyone see his latest TT red room just a hat to cover himself....oh my days what is the app turning into!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Could someone tell me how Tyler has 196k followers!?! What is the attraction please??

Talking of Ryan did anyone see his latest TT red room just a hat to cover himself....oh my days what is the app turning into!!!
Oh my days a tiktok I don't wana come across 🙈

Don't know what the attraction is, he's boring

• Sick
Im guessing kerry ditched Tracey now . Not seen her in any of kerrys lives . And by Traceys video looks like theyve chucked her.
Did you hear her reply in tyler live
No kerry not ditched her
She deactivated her tiktok she needed a break.the video wasn't about them

Tracey hasn't come off tiktok has she? I only seen her tiktok the yesterday. Plus I wasn't even in Tyler's live as I cant stand that Ryan....

I wasn't in the live either, not sitting watching them two twats!!

I'm so over the TT about men and knowing your worth and woe is me....people have a lot more going on than worrying about a man! You don't need a man to survive like!
I see the extensions must be back in going by Instagram....up to her at the end of the day but please can everyone including Kerry move on from talking about her bloody hair!! 😂😂.
There are more than enough selfies and compliments to keep her going surely! 😂😂

Tracey hasn't come off tiktok has she? I only seen her tiktok the yesterday. Plus I wasn't even in Tyler's live as I cant stand that Ryan....
Yer I follow her she won't know who I am .but her account was deactivated she was gone for a while I didn't see the video but last time she uploaded a video before that 8/8

@Lassie21 I agree the hair thing is all boring now .her tiktoks are boring she needs to get a grip.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.