KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I totally agree @flowerpower10, I work full time as well and couldn't afford the clothes and shopping etc.
I don't understand the gifts on TT, why do people send strangers money?? I work hard for what I have and no harm to anyone but I won't be sending anything to complete strangers on an app for sitting watching them chat or do makeup or whatever!
The wish list is a joke as well, who buys random people stuff for no reason!?!?

Reactions: 1
Totally agree but if I’m honest i feel likes just another form of begging wish lists, pay pal and gifts just doesn’t sit right. I remember when her mods did a collection for her tattoo she got over 500 quid just because they thought she deserved it.

I bet if TikTok stop gift a lot of people would just leave if they went making any money from it

Reactions: 4
Totally agree, I remember that about the tattoo yeah! Wish someone had paid for mine lol!!

Yes give to charity instead, a much better option.:)

Reactions: 2
why does ryan always need to be a guest when kerry on kirsty would’nt do that to her i think ryan clout chasing after kerry don’t think he wants kirsty but he needs to stay part of the circle sad really if he brought me doughnuts and my friend flowers i would not of been on a date with him sorry that is my opinon

Reactions: 6
why does ryan always need to be a guest when kerry on kirsty would’nt do that to her i think ryan clout chasing after kerry don’t think he wants kirsty but he needs to stay part of the circle sad really if he brought me doughnuts and my friend flowers i would not of been on a date with him sorry that is my opinon
I totally agree he give his date donuts and the friend a gorgeous bunch of flowers that’s really doesn’t sit well at all, Ryan has already been called out by Ben and Hutch for been a wrong one and Ryan didn’t try and defend himself when it was been said so why isn’t to 2 people that she knows wouldn’t bull tit her and to be told they sat slagged her off that long ago just seems desperation for drama to me

I think that is so weird the way he is either on or in Kerry's live...I'm not saying he can never be there like but it is every live by the looks of things....the doughnut and flowers thing was just weird!!
Does none of these people have a job that they have to actually go to?? I know kerry has kids to look after though

I wouldn’t say she looks rough yes it’s not her normal fall face of make up but it’s actually good to see her with no makeup on just need yo work on filters.. the filters are that bad you couldn’t see ollies spots as the filters we so high

Ryan was in with Kerry on Marks live yesterday. Hutch kind of wasted he's breath and time the other night as she's not took no bloody notice, she said 'i feel better after getting it off my chest'. hang on a minute what is it you actually said, apart from feel sorry for me, hutch outed people who you still talk to and tell all about your life. You are a beg, fake and chat bad about everyone when they don't do what you want, And only happy when you have the funds to buy the next lot of clothes, that's all you go live for! You want, you want like some spoilt child. And you already let it slip the other day you have the smooth on full, so you do not look like you do in real life. Orange springs to mind, like when was you related to a Wotsit? And for god sake get rid of them shaggy extensions because they look dreadful. If anything don't buy clothes go to a hairdresser and sort your natural hair out!!

She need to take her your own advice phoebe can her when she’s in live saying shes got loads of spots then sees her covering them all up and putting loads of filters on.. just be natural with your kids Kerry and let them know you don’t always have to try and look perfect all the time

I can’t believe what I have just heard. Pheobe has a spot and is telling Kerry she isn’t pretty because of it. Get off live and give your children some attention and leave your scraggy extensions alone. Nothing will make them look better

• Wow
Ryan was in with Kerry on Marks live yesterday. Hutch kind of wasted he's breath and time the other night as she's not took no bloody notice, she said 'i feel better after getting it off my chest'. hang on a minute what is it you actually said, apart from feel sorry for me, hutch outed people who you still talk to and tell all about your life. You are a beg, fake and chat bad about everyone when they don't do what you want, And only happy when you have the funds to buy the next lot of clothes, that's all you go live for! You want, you want like some spoilt child. And you already let it slip the other day you have the smooth on full, so you do not look like you do in real life. Orange springs to mind, like when was you related to a Wotsit? And for god sake get rid of them shaggy extensions because they look dreadful. If anything don't buy clothes go to a hairdresser and sort your natural hair out!!
Yeah hutch and Ben both wasted there time but what made me laugh about that was Kerry wanted to answer our questions but Ryan demanding to be in the box to show her the flowers he bought her why did he have to be in the lime light? I really love to know how she can afford all the clothes we never got that many new clothes when we were kids it was birthday and Christmas was when we got clothes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.