KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that outfit just does her tits no favours at all
[/QUOT
Check out what Sophie wears, stop trying to be like others Kerry because its never going to happen, stick to your own style!

And as for the lives last night, wow what childish drama. Both after clout as they know it attracts people to lives. if Kerry had anything about her she should be done with the lot of you, including a few others (but they still hang out of her arse) she was one of those who asked to stay out of it last night, why because your sly and truth will come out too. All of you go back to the play ground!!!

Reactions: 3
Tyler is back to Fennec Fox Lady and he was live 2 nights ago. He said a few things about a few people.

Hes also mentioned a few on here and Tyler you are away barking up the wrong tree again and accusing the wrong person of being someone on here. An innocent person.

I say wear what you want sod what anyone thinks however yeah, those are not very flattering. They make her look alot bigger than she is. I hate talking about appearances but it looks like her boobs are going to spill out, all her arms out and then with the stomach part it's a bit much and she's a stunning girl so doesnt need to do all that.
Who did he mention? Is he saying he knows who you are?

I've seen Tyler's video were he thinks he knows who @LilBoPeep is 😂😂😂😂 He's a bleeping joke of a man. It's all laughable really. Imagine him thinking your someone your not and some poor lass on tiktok getting the blame for something she's not even involved in.

Whoever you think @LilBoPeep is Tyler, why don't you message the person and find out for yourself instead of assuming. Catch yourself on, your 50 odd years of age with kids and your a granda

Last edited:
Hes made a tiktok about me on his Zoocubes account.

He said everyone knows who I am.

Why has "everyone" not got the balls to private msg me then?
That's what I said babe. Theyre clutching at straws. What you state on here is truth so I'm taking it none of them can handle the truth. Yes Billy Big balls Tyler, why don't you message @LilBoPeep. I bet he accusing some innocent lass

TYLER WISE UP YOU OLD SILLY MAN. THE APP WAS SO PEACEFUL WITHOUT YOU

As for this bullshit sneaky Tracey saying she didn't know what Tyler was doing, that's the biggest BULLSHIT I've ever heard. Theyre in it together if you ask me. Traceys keeping close with them all so she can feed Tyler the information.

Reactions: 1
He has a video up about Tattle, saying he is waiting for an admin on here to approve his account........he has a few things to say apparently :rolleyes: .

Honestly, they all need to grow up, he said, she said.......it's boring now. Get a grip of yourselves and move on!

He has a video up about Tattle, saying he is waiting for an admin on here to approve his account........he has a few things to say apparently :rolleyes: .

Honestly, they all need to grow up, he said, she said.......it's boring now. Get a grip of yourselves and move on!
Seen that, but don't believe it. He was the truth teller on here. When I set my account up I was able to comment straight away. There was no waiting on admin to approve for weeks especially not 7 weeks. He's a compulsive lair (maybe admin has been warned about him)

One thing I can say, I'm so glad kerrys away from that lot. They dragged her down to their level and I can see she's doing better without them. Tyler was obsessed with kerry, to the point it creeped me out. Was actually boke to watch. Your well rid kerry, don't let him drag you back in by saying oh I know who did this or did that. STAY CLEAR

Last edited:
The only way an account wouldn't get approved on here is if you don't do the email confirmation link they send you. Then your account would sit pending until you did.or if they think its a fake email address. Which is probably the case with Tyler, he'd probably made up a new email just to get a tattle account. That wouldn't be accepted.

Admin on here don't no who Tyler is or Kerry for that fact. They aren't bothered about tiktok and the likes.

The only way an account wouldn't get approved on here is if you don't do the email confirmation link they send you. Then your account would sit pending until you did.or if they think its a fake email address. Which is probably the case with Tyler, he'd probably made up a new email just to get a tattle account. That wouldn't be accepted.

Admin on here don't no who Tyler is or Kerry for that fact. They aren't bothered about tiktok and the likes.
I'm sure your patiently waiting on your message from Tyler, saying he knows who you are 🤣🤣

If he wanted to come on here so badly he would use a different email address...I’m sure he has a few 👀

i cant stand that rachel shes as bad as kerry. Desperate single mums club with their tits out for a few likes its just desperate

It’s all just more lies, thinking he can worm his way back in with everyone because they will all want to know who he THINKS it is 🤣

i cant stand that rachel shes as bad as kerry. Desperate single mums club with their tits out for a few likes its just desperate
ive not seen Rachel with her boobs out Tbf. She’s done thirsty audios which I think is cringe in itself but not seen any boobage 🤣🤣

anyone else seen Keates new post the bad habits one? What are you wanting sympathy for this time? 🤣

Ollie kicking off and her response was go and play with Kirsty why not end you live and play with your son? I think live should be done when you don’t have kids around ie in bed or at the dads I’d rather my mum spent time with me then taking in to a phone but each to there own

Reactions: 6
That grates on me, why get annoyed with your followers because they asking about ollie? you should of just ended the live, not what you do with your children needs to be aired to gain points. If its an activity that your boy can't join in with then why not wait until he's down for a nap or get him an activity that he can do also, not just palm him off to your friend, sit your arse down with your children and do it together, get your priorities straight and not a show all to get gifts. And instructions are on the box try reading instead of asking others. Them two look up to you not your comments!!

Exactly and getting stroppy about just shows how immature she is, people are going to ask and if your gonna end you live at least say bye to you followers instead of just ending it huffy..

I know say she she had savings but what really grates on me is she on benefits but spends so much money on clothes and shopping I work full time and have a good wage but I can’t afford to do everything she does or is she making that much money off her gifts on TikTok that she’s not declaring as she probably wouldn’t get the benefit if she did.. I wonder if I give my job up and started going live how much I could make.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.