KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can you give a make up advice on make up when your filtered to the max? I just don’t get that part

Reactions: 1
I think it's good she is on with no makeup on, even with the filter.....what I don't understand is who has the time to take hours to get ready every day and would you be assed either to be honest, just for a normal day?!?

I think it's good she is on with no makeup on, even with the filter.....what I don't understand is who has the time to take hours to get ready every day and would you be assed either to be honest, just for a normal day?!?
Haha I’m lucky If I brush my hair in a morning I just don’t get it. I did like she had no makeup on this morning just wish she would listen to her own advice with what she said to phoebe

Bonnie must be drunk again. She was in Kerrys live messing all her words up then that tiktok she just uploaded and the comments she's wrote 😏 gurrrl I actually feel for her. She might be better off with Ste over here. At least it would give her a fresh start.

SJ back to bossing people around and jumping down people's throats again as mod.

They cycle continues....

Reactions: 2
Don't get why people sitting in the live have to reply to people who asks a simple question....they are asking the person who's live it is, not some random person?!? The mods can still be rude, not all of them but some of them, not sure who they think they are to be honest!

Sj is a nasty bully. She thinks she above everybody funny she was being all nice tonight think that was planned.was markyymark getting his hopes up to be the next victim of kerry but she see to have someone. Wonder why janet got permanently band she just after clout mummymod who dose that

yes there somthink about SJ think she bigger and better than any one .ok so now kerry as a life off TT wow that came out of the blue .

Id just like to point out which corresponds with everyone else’s comments about snakey ryan. All of his mods apart from maybe one or two are all FEMALES! He is utterly obsessed with women. Any kind of women. Asoon as someone gives him that slightest bit of attention he’s on it like a red rag to a bull! I can’t comment on stacey as I don’t think she’s particularly done anything bad for the last week or so there is still time though. As for the blonde girl Nicole she is something else. Her videos shout desperate! And curvyflo she is in every live almost stiring the tit with everyone with her little questions. I don’t agree with the fact they all take the mick out of that Jonny man I think he has some disabilities from wht I heard they try to make him look like a laughing stock this is again just for clout. I’m seriously considering getting rid of this app as its full of fake snakey two faced knobheads. I think if keates got rid of them all she wouldn’t get half the hate she does.

You all love taking turns who's getting rinsed next in here 😊you've went through every single person she talks to. But again all still following but claim to dislike. Is life that bad for most that you have to sit and disect everything in a live? And the poor racheal rubbish 😂 she claims a guy did that to her but she was still doing duets with the guy and got angry that he went and met someone else a few weeks ago 😉 but told her he would prove it was only her he loved? And shes throwing herself at hutch who's now wasting sophies time. The guy body shames women, told an ex to abort his child and if she didn't he would kick it out her and you lot think he's a god? Yet attack keates and her mods. Keates went live this morning no makeup and her smooth filter wasn't as bad as it usually is as you could see the lines on her forehead and still she's at fault? Had a live tonight building people up still at fault. Danni you need to log out of here now and then. If you've noticed keates and he'd lot have actually stayed away from the drama that was going on the other night for a change so maybe some of the advice hutch gave has sunk in. Idk who I feel more sorry for tbh keates or you lot

I was in
Bonnie must be drunk again. She was in Kerrys live messing all her words up then that tiktok she just uploaded and the comments she's wrote 😏 gurrrl I actually feel for her. She might be better off with Ste over here. At least it would give her a fresh start.

SJ back to bossing people around and jumping down people's throats again as mod.

They cycle continues....
I was in that live in the background SJ literally said one thing 😂 and that was sorry its not a grow party? Nit picking? Is that what it boils down to now? Anything to make it still relevant? KB

Last edited:
You all love taking turns who's getting rinsed next in here 😊you've went through every single person she talks to. But again all still following but claim to dislike. Is life that bad for most that you have to sit and disect everything in a live? And the poor racheal rubbish 😂 she claims a guy did that to her but she was still doing duets with the guy and got angry that he went and met someone else a few weeks ago 😉 but told her he would prove it was only her he loved? And shes throwing herself at hutch who's now wasting sophies time. The guy body shames women, told an ex to abort his child and if she didn't he would kick it out her and you lot think he's a god? Yet attack keates and her mods. Keates went live this morning no makeup and her smooth filter wasn't as bad as it usually is as you could see the lines on her forehead and still she's at fault? Had a live tonight building people up still at fault. Danni you need to log out of here now and then. If you've noticed keates and he'd lot have actually stayed away from the drama that was going on the other night for a change so maybe some of the advice hutch gave has sunk in. Idk who I feel more sorry for tbh keates or you lot
who told an ex to abort their child? Are you saying this about hutch?

I said it was good she was in live with no make up so not everyone is getting at her but when her daughter says she’s not beautiful because of a spot and keates says she is, then she needs to take her own advice as in another live someone said she was beautiful and she was like I’m not I’m really not beautiful the very same daughter would of heard that. As for the hutch thing was you are saying is slander and could cause someone a lot of stress and aggravation so chucking things like that around isn’t best thing to do, what i have said about Kerry is stuff I have seen on on her lives and yea she kept out the drama the other night only because she had no reason to be involved.

I was in

I was in that live in the background SJ literally said one thing 😂 and that was sorry its not a grow party? Nit picking? Is that what it boils down to now? Anything to make it still relevant? KB
Sounds like your upset with Lee, did he not want you?

As a women that went through very similar to Rachel with my ex husband and for years may I just say it’s not to easy to leave when you are mentally abused and controlled did you listen to her whole story on that live.
years I went through being assaulted and beaten and stayed with the vile human that’s my ex husband because I was made to feel like I couldn’t leave! Lee is the man that helped her through all that so of course they are going to be close. So much speculation from friends doing duets it’s crazy!

tbh who ever Lee is seeing it could be Sophie, Rachel, could even be Dorothy from the local bingo for all I care… that man is getting his smile back, being himself again… let the man be happy. Keates was toxic for him and you sound just as bitter… when exactly did he break your heart?

I hope you have proof of these other allegations otherwise what you are doing is classed as slander…..

Tbh I couldn’t care about Keates looks or filters it’s her vile personality that then sulks and plays victim!

Once again sorry Lee broke your heart though 😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Hutch didn't knock me back I'm male 😂 it's not slander if it's true though? Only slander If it's false information. Tyler played the phone call of Emily saying what chloe showed her, which was messages from Lee then chloe said in Emily's live why was my messages sent to other people and Emily said I didn't show them I said what was in them then removed her from being mod 😉. As for the racheal part she wasn't living with the creep and a year later she's on an app duing duets with him? Then getting angry that he got with the other Rachel. Think about it ffs. But I will say both keates and hutch seem happier they are away from each other let's hope it stays that way

I can't even bring myself to use energy to type a reply to that.

Your whole ramble is a complete contradiction, can't be arsed to even respond.

Tyler or Ryan darling I have no idea who "KB" is. If that's you trying to insinuate that those are my initials.

Again... Its Tattle where people come to share opinions. Your opinion is also welcome however we are allowed differing opinions.

If someone wants to enlighten me who KB is? I'm intrigued now.

• Haha
Reactions: 5

I was in

I think you will find some of us on here have actually complimented Kerry with or without make up and filters, and said she is a very pretty girl.....she never screenshots those comments on her live when she is annoyed about what is written about her. The issue was she had to be told to be nicer to people who follow her and give her gifts, saying thank you and interacting with people who give you money for nothing, isn't hard. She does it now and she was complimented. I for one have never picked apart her appearance or body shamed her!

Her mods have been down right rude to people for asking a simple question and if you have been on her lives like you say you will know that. She isn't a celebrity and doesn't need a bodyguard!

I can't speak for the Rachel thing as I don't know the girl and missed that live but if her and Hutch are friends or whatever that is their business and she shouldn't be being trolled for doing a duet with the guy like.

Kerry & Hutch are most definitely better separate than they are together, again that is none of our business but they put their relationship on TT so everyone has an opinion and that's what happens when you put it on there.

I'm not a massive fan of Hutch, i did think it was good he came into Kerry's live that night she was upset, if she listens or not is another thing. I don't like they way he talks at times but I have never heard him body shame a women or anything like that.

If you go by what Tyler said the other day about Hutch you are deluded....him and Emily and their wee gang are all as bad as a bunch of children in the playground...he said, she said.....unless someone has proof that should have never been shown on TT, Tyler needs to grow up along with the rest of them.

@Lassie21 tyler did say at the start of his live lee gave permission for him to play it.but I don't understand why emily would tell someone ealse.as for kerrys mods make me laugh when she goes from not having any to now full mods and said no old mods .sj and janet are the worst .

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.