KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hutch didn't knock me back I'm male 😂 it's not slander if it's true though? Only slander If it's false information. Tyler played the phone call of Emily saying what chloe showed her, which was messages from Lee then chloe said in Emily's live why was my messages sent to other people and Emily said I didn't show them I said what was in them then removed her from being mod 😉. As for the racheal part she wasn't living with the creep and a year later she's on an app duing duets with him? Then getting angry that he got with the other Rachel. Think about it ffs. But I will say both keates and hutch seem happier they are away from each other let's hope it stays that way
Right okay….
well I clearly missed that live… but considering something Lee has been through I personally can’t imagine him saying that but everyone’s opinion is entitied!

you don’t have to live with someone to be controlled…how would you know if they were living together anyway? That’s a little suspect… I mean if your going off of tiktok… you do realise there is a life outside of .You clearly know very little about it so consider yourself lucky you havnt had to live through it… if you are on about a video Rachel made outing the creep I went and had a nose after her live I don’t think that’s getting ‘angry’ I’d say that’s more putting out a warning…
She said on the live that she had been there for several other women he treated badly?
It’s people like you that stop men and women coming forward about these things…

Tyler and emily along with Keates are often in the middle of the drama and tbh I don’t think any of them would know what the truth was if it hit them in the face!

the sooner they all go their separate ways the better all their lives will get

Reactions: 2
Sounds like your upset with Lee, did he not want you?

As a women that went through very similar to Rachel with my ex husband and for years may I just say it’s not to easy to leave when you are mentally abused and controlled did you listen to her whole story on that live.
years I went through being assaulted and beaten and stayed with the vile human that’s my ex husband because I was made to feel like I couldn’t leave! Lee is the man that helped her through all that so of course they are going to be close. So much speculation from friends doing duets it’s crazy!

tbh who ever Lee is seeing it could be Sophie, Rachel, could even be Dorothy from the local bingo for all I care… that man is getting his smile back, being himself again… let the man be happy. Keates was toxic for him and you sound just as bitter… when exactly did he break your heart?

I hope you have proof of these other allegations otherwise what you are doing is classed as slander…..

Tbh I couldn’t care about Keates looks or filters it’s her vile personality that then sulks and plays victim!

Once again sorry Lee broke your heart though 😜
I'm so sorry to hear you went through such a tough time.....I hope you are doing well now 😘

To be honest the he said she said is getting really boring now . I think there a lot more to this i do not get why hutch would still have paul quinney by his side knowing he was a troll . Unless Hutch was behind it with him and all the blame been put on tyler and emily to steer from them two i could be wrong but i think they are all as bad as each other im sorry i would not have someone on my team thar was a troll i do not care with the excuse emily gave my wife hell then go give emily hell bk on your own profile or tell your wife to ffs not in school any more

Reactions: 3
[
To be honest the he said she said is getting really boring now . I think there a lot more to this i do not get why hutch would still have paul quinney by his side knowing he was a troll . Unless Hutch was behind it with him and all the blame been put on tyler and emily to steer from them two i could be wrong but i think they are all as bad as each other im sorry i would not have someone on my team thar was a troll i do not care with the excuse emily gave my wife hell then go give emily hell bk on your own profile or tell your wife to ffs not in school any more
you’ve got a point there why would he want a mod to was a vile troll unless there all knew just to get likes ans gifts for sympathy. There definitely a lot more going on then what been said and the whole he said she said is typical school play ground games they all need to just grow up and move on if you dont like someone block and move on not that hard

I know we tell her to less the filters which she has done but have you seen how orange she actually looks? Kerry go back to your natural look you don’t need that much make up on you actually look better without it

So over all the TT about men...love....what I have been through....blah, blah, blah.

Quieter now though she has distanced herself from all the drama which is a good thing!

Reactions: 3
I see sassy Stacy didn’t stay away very long she was in snakey Ryan’s live this evening

I see sassy Stacy didn’t stay away very long she was in snakey Ryan’s live this evening
Yeah I seen her back love the other day and Ryan was on her account aswell. Everything he’s live he’s always with women he’s never just by himself from what I’ve seen.. not seen himIn Kerry’s lives either bur I could be wrong and just not seen him

Reactions: 1
Oh to have new clothes everyday and be out everyday......well for some.
I work full time and couldn't afford it!!

Why do these video about loving someone ffs change the record do nice videos TT not all about having a man in you life ….. her content it getting boring now… you need new content now KEATES!!!

Shes in a very tangled web.

I would actually hate to deal with all that everyday.

Sophie posts something, Kerry posts similar. It's like a competition.

I'm sad Racheal is now resorting to sexualised tiktoks and barely any clothes. She's way better than all that.

Oh to have new clothes everyday and be out everyday......well for some.
I work full time and couldn't afford it!!
I know exactly what you mean I work 30 hours with one job and 20 hours with another and I can’t afford to spend money like she does and she’s on benefits shows how much TikTok pay her… so tempted to actually contact the benefits people as all
Of working paying taxes are paying for her to spend money everyday basically boils my piss

Shes in a very tangled web.

I would actually hate to deal with all that everyday.

Sophie posts something, Kerry posts similar. It's like a competition.

I'm sad Racheal is now resorting to sexualised tiktoks and barely any clothes. She's way better than all that.
Who is Sophie?

See all that tongue action it drives me crazy! I thought TT was for having a laugh not for trying to get a man, seems I was wrong ha!

I know exactly what you mean I work 30 hours with one job and 20 hours with another and I can’t afford to spend money like she does and she’s on benefits shows how much TikTok pay her… so tempted to actually contact the benefits people as all
Of working paying taxes are paying for her to spend money everyday basically boils my piss
It's unreal, I know the kids are off school etc so are mine but I wouldn't have the money to be out every day and buying stuff every day. Always waiting on a new delivery of something and literally has something different on every single day!

TT must pay a good wage alright!! I don't understand people sending random strangers money, I'm not tight by any means but why would you do that even if you could afford too??

Who is Sophie?

See all that tongue action it drives me crazy! I thought TT was for having a laugh not for trying to get a man, seems I was wrong ha!

It's unreal, I know the kids are off school etc so are mine but I wouldn't have the money to be out every day and buying stuff every day. Always waiting on a new delivery of something and literally has something different on every single day!

TT must pay a good wage alright!! I don't understand people sending random strangers money, I'm not tight by any means but why would you do that even if you could afford too??

SophxRose1991 or her backup is Sophie110891

Her and Hutch flirt and talk alot.

Yeah the tongue makes my skin crawl its so cringey then Racheal and her wink that goes on forever that you think her eye is gleud shut lol on EVERY video.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think there is a difference between being confident, which I think is great if you are......and being totally in love with yourself, that is not a nice quality to have. Some of these girls on TT would eat themselves if they were chocolate if you ask me!! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.