KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she raids the bargain basement at pretty little thing but how does she afford new clothes all the time. I have a full time job and can’t even afford the sales some months. She’s got new stuff every week. She boils my piss
I’m not at all jealous she looks a state

Reactions: 2
Tyler is back to Fennec Fox Lady and he was live 2 nights ago. He said a few things about a few people.

Hes also mentioned a few on here and Tyler you are away barking up the wrong tree again and accusing the wrong person of being someone on here. An innocent person.

I say wear what you want sod what anyone thinks however yeah, those are not very flattering. They make her look alot bigger than she is. I hate talking about appearances but it looks like her boobs are going to spill out, all her arms out and then with the stomach part it's a bit much and she's a stunning girl so doesnt need to do all that.

Reactions: 1
I know she raids the bargain basement at pretty little thing but how does she afford new clothes all the time. I have a full time job and can’t even afford the sales some months. She’s got new stuff every week. She boils my piss
I’m not at all jealous she looks a state
Wonder if universal credit or what ever she claiming no how much she makes of tik tok gifts I very much doubt it..

No the about bronnie just seen the other one let him tell his side then least we’d know what was going on

You watch the videos Tyler has done will be deleted in a min. Plus he’s got screenshots but not posted who sent them. These people when they “out” others don’t actually put anyone they are all too scared too! Bit boring! Either our people full force or don’t bother making videos or speaking about it.

***Out

Why’s tyler so intrigued about reading tattle?! He’s already behind troll accounts so wouldn’t put it past him to be behind one of these accounts!!

Oh ffs....Tyler now starting in on Bronnie! He is another one loves the drama....dont get it they are grown adults and just act like children, their own life mustn't be interesting enough! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@LilBoPeep he knows who are....I'm sure you are worried ha!! 😂😂

What
Oh ffs....Tyler now starting in on Bronnie! He is another one loves the drama....dont get it they are grown adults and just act like children, their own life mustn't be interesting enough! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

@LilBoPeep he knows who are....I'm sure you are worried ha!! 😂😂
Who am I then?

What

Who am I then?
Well as usual he always talks a good thing and never really ends up saying anything or outting anyone in the end 😂 😂
I have no idea who you are only that you talk sense in here......Tyler will keep us abreast of the situation as he knows it lmao 😂😂

What account?
Zoo cubes

Tyler isn’t going to say anything. The amount of times he’s going to ‘out people’ and nothing ever comes about it.
The whole lot of them need to chill out, they must not have many real friends as they seem to be idiots to one another and they’ve never met hardly anyone.....it’s a joke!!

Tyler is live now

Ooh he’s outed Emily and he’s playing a phone call recording of them..

Emily forwarded a screen shot to bronnie from Kerry’s group chat..

bleeping Pathetic like been back in a play ground let’s screen shot conversation and throw each other under the next bus.. ffs just grow up the lot of them or just block each other and move on

Wow the tit is gonna hit the fan now I actually have no words

Last edited:
Just watched part of his live....are these people actually serious!! I dont know what to say about the way they get on anymore at all and they wonder why they are mentioned on here!!

bleeping Pathetic like been back in a play ground let’s screen shot conversation and throw each other under the next bus.. ffs just grow up the lot of them or just block each other and move on

Wow the tit is gonna hit the fan now I actually have no words
Actually unbelievable the way they get on and what was just said.
They all need to come off the app and sort themselves out, honestly children has more sense than these people!!

It’s actually frightening the words that are been thrown around about people that could seriously damage someone reputation.. none of these are gonna be happy until something really bad happens the lot of them need to get serious help

Tyler back on live

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.