KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have come to the conclusion that TT is not good for people in lots of ways!! It used to be for fun, now it is all drama and people just putting up with it because the money and gifts they get seems to outweigh everything else!
Falseness, spitefulness & childishness seems to be the way people roll these days on there.
I think also Kerry has unfollowed the wrong person there.......unfollow Hutch which is fair enough, but following that guy..really!?!

Reactions: 4
Oh wow....

That's bad..ok maybe she isn't a good person and I've just been holding out hope that she was.
for me this is the lowest she’s done so far… I swear in that live she even said she knew all about Lee helping her through that situation… so why would it even cross her mind to follow him… it’s recent too as it was near the top of his followers list…
What is it Keates slagging Rachel off wasn’t enough…
Honestly I’m so taken back by that and to think I thought maybe just maybe there was hope for you yet!

Reactions: 1
So let me get this right, is this the c**t that was vile to Rachel? If it is she knew what Rachel had gone through and then she still goes and follows him?

i think myself she only dne that live for hutch to feel sorry for her and come on there (kerry i mean ) bcoz of the hutch and rachel’s friendship and how he was to rachel on his live think kerry wanted his attention think SJ is the biggest snake on her live she really needs to move on from hutch now when u tryed three times and it do not work that should tell you somethink

For the first time I'm speechless, and if that's all what she is about then she deserves how her so called 'TT Friends' treat her. Is attention that important to her that she has to involve herself with someone like that? How not to remove yourself from drama, wow just wow!!!!
Hutch is also friends with him, but I'm thinking he's added him to message him when he found out about Rachel. I don't know anymore
that means he's following Hutch, if Hutch was it would be in Followers.

Kerry did meet up with that Ryan.

I'm sure he will have a good gossip and laugh behind their backs with stacey, darcy, and sj

Reactions: 2
For the first time I'm speechless, and if that's all what she is about then she deserves how her so called 'TT Friends' treat her. Is attention that important to her that she has to involve herself with someone like that? How not to remove yourself from drama, wow just wow!!!!

that means he's following Hutch, if Hutch was it would be in Followers.

Kerry did meet up with that Ryan.

I'm sure he will have a good gossip and laugh behind their backs with stacey, darcy, and sj
Oh I get you about the following!!! I'm not that clued into all that. Why the duck would he wanna follow hutch after what he's done.

Hutch you need to block that r**ist. He's following you

Tiktok as a whole need to stand together and get rid of disgusting vile things like that. He's not even human

Awww kerry sweet, I just seen your last tiktok. I literally busted out crying when I saw you cry (may I add I'm an emotional wreck most days anyway lol)

Unfortunately we all have those down days, but remember tomorrow is a new day.

You must tell yourself, no matter how hard it is or how hard it gets, I'm going to make it.

Just remember mistakes are a fact of life. It is the response to the errors that count.

Last edited:
I seriously think she needs help, but by bit she has knocked lee down, she’s far to toxic I stopped following her ages ago she’s not worth my likes or my number to join all her followers!
to be honest if everyone stopped following her she wouldn’t have anything! But I guess ppl are just too nosey to delete her

Why is she trying to involve herself in Lucyrose drama, she has enough of her own going on. Look at who she is following. Ryan still licking her arse, so clearly what hutch said fell on deaf ears. just wants attention.

How many two faced people can be in one live, and she has made them mods too, (except for the two new ones) Hutch dont waste your time next time!! This live sounds so false its unbelievable, chatting again mainly to her texts.

Last edited:
I thought he was following him but @CantstandBullies told me it was Stephen following hutch. I'm not that clued into all that. I don't fancy looking through 24 thousand people to find out if hutch follows him back lol I would highly doubt it
Tbh I agree I highly doubt Lee would be following a man like that!

I still can’t get my head round Keates following him. I’m not often taken back but I truly am.
Just goes to show the type of woman Keates really is

Tbh I agree I highly doubt Lee would be following a man like that!

I still can’t get my head round Keates following him. I’m not often taken back but I truly am.
Just goes to show the type of woman Keates really is
Maybe she was following him before this all came out 🤷‍♀️

I've never heard of him until Rachel bated him out

Maybe she was following him before this all came out 🤷‍♀️

I've never heard of him until Rachel bated him out
It was quite near the top of his list maybe 20 down so it’s been a recent one but she even admitted in her live that she’s always known everything about the support Lee was giving Rachel….

I think this woman is so caught up in her own web of lies she forgets what she makes public

I just can't be bothered with the girl no more, I say girl because that's exactly what she is, still playing in a playground. Can so tell she is the only child as still has tantrums and seeks attention even when she is in the wrong, spoilt brat springs to mind! And as for that Hayley you drone on about a comment on here about your teeth, if it doesn't offend you then shut up! You are no better than the others that sit up her arse.

She has been told several times about certain people and yet nothing changes, asks people not to go on about her and Hutch but yet still does things aimed for him. Her web of lies and her back stabbers will all come out in the end and that will be what destroys her, not this site!!

I don't know who the real person is now to be honest.....there are sooo many sides and things said one minute and different the next.
There is having confidence and then there is having respect for yourself and wanting attention, there is a difference.
There is being real and then there is posting for sympathy or compliments.....I'm confused!

What the duck are them outfits she’s wearing? Talk about putting her self out! Cover yourself up and have some respect for yourself!!

That out fit she's wearing just screams out desperation to me, she's so desperate to be loved and wanted, put you tits away love.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.