KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see we are back to not commenting or liking people comments on videos!! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
I see we are back to not commenting or liking people comments on videos!! :rolleyes:
Even when she did it was to those she is 'Friends' with, or to get her minions to jump in if a troll (one of her mods behind a fake account
) comments, to boost views. Its all for ££ gain

Even when she did it was to those she is 'Friends' with, or to get her minions to jump in if a troll (one of her mods behind a fake account
) comments, to boost views. Its all for ££ gain
I don't get it, it costs nothing to be nice to people who are nice to you! Obviously the filter on comments is on so if they have to be approved why can't you like them at the same time....it ain't difficult! It's manners to say thank you when you get a compliment!

100% and this is what gets her the most comments on here!
She cant cook an egg, really?? All for camera more like, grow up!! And the head twitches only seem to happen when she is getting all girlie silly, so its a trait of hers, neck pain is for sympathy. She is that filtered her chin blends in with her neck, and her nose ring disappears. Use filters as most do but not to that extreme, never seen anything like it, models in magazines are filtered but at least they have a chin and facial features.

But its not your true look is it.... its filtered

you comment back to what suits you

If your going to read my comment, read it properly Kerry not bits you want to suit you!

Again reading what you want. geez

Im not ashamed of what i wrote, so try again sweetie

You certainly dont look like that in real life, remove filters if you want to show the real you.

No it isnt because there are rave accounts on tattle so its not all about bullies, so tell the truth for once girl!!

behind filters, oh but you are in here!!

Yeah because their was a big differance, even now big names are going bare to show these youngsters there is nothing wrong with imperfections, so come again at that if im wrong!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Keates giving it big licks while she’s got an audience but wouldn’t say boo to a ghost in real life🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just saying there is nothing wrong with no filters also, try it you'll be amazed at the response youll get. if your that bothered about it

Living in your head rent free, funny!! Have a nice day

Excuse me kerry I haven't commented in a while because I seen you took my comments on board but one thing don't you dare say my kids would be bullies. I've raised my kids to have morals and manners. I'm very blessed to have such amazing kids but again that's the way they were raised. So no my kids aren't and never will be bullies

Okay that's perfect thanks

• Heart
So prove them it doesnt bother you, but seems to bother you people comment when your filtered. So what is it you are gaining from this?

Oh lets feel sorry for kerry time now is it!

Excuse me kerry I haven't commented in a while because I seen you took my comments on board but one thing don't you dare say my kids would be bullies. I've raised my kids to have morals and manners. I'm very blessed to have such amazing kids but again that's the way they were raised. So no my kids aren't and never will be bullies

Okay that's perfect thanks
I can vouch she never called us lot (og tattlers) bullies. I have been watching.

No because you chat bs, stay filtered then but except the comments, simple. you cant have it all. listen to yourself! You know me too so hi

Does anyone else think kerrys last few videos are aimed at hutch? If so that's sad.

I'm a strong believer of two sides to every story

Does anyone else think kerrys last few videos are aimed at hutch? If so that's sad.

I'm a strong believer of two sides to every story
It’s desperation at its finest to get a bite back.
she needs to just absorb that fact he doesn’t want her and tbh over the last few months seeing her true colours I’m not surprised

They are, can anyone remember her statement whilst during the charity live ' He will never get rid of me'! I so feel for hutch, her obsession with him is getting ridiculous, even try's to get in with everyone he is now friends with, lets start with Rachel, and how she became nasty towards because she thought something was going on, now its Mel and coping her hairstyles ect, its really comical. Now even Ryan when wasn't her and her mods ganging up on him and bullying him, now she's playing match maker, all only for her gain to get to one person HUTCH! And last but not least going into business with sweet freak York, will leave that there for you to work that one out!
She plays games!
And as for hiding in Kirsty's live is just another one of your games!!

It’s desperation at its finest to get a bite back.
she needs to just absorb that fact he doesn’t want her and tbh over the last few months seeing her true colours I’m not surprised
She explained on a live few weeks back that's she's heartbroken. I for one have experienced heartbreak first hand and its not nice and I feel for anyone who is and has went through it.

I just think there's more to the story and she can't say as she doesn't want any drama. Again there's two sides to every story

I was on watching kirsty live earlier and you might know the attention seaker had to be involved and get on the live .
I never noticed before but her chin definitely blends into her neck .

Funny how she’s sat in Ryan’s live mentioning about Bristol and how they should gooo! Funny that isn’t it where Kelly chapel lives?? But of course they all laughed!

• Wow
It’s just the filters that really grind on me don’t understand she’s got young kids watching filtered up and people
Saying your so beautiful you look
Gorgeous or your make is flawless and she just says thanks take the filters off max and maybe people will see what your really like….

Ryan? Is that the one that was bens manager? Or is it a different one?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.