KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I’m trying ✌’ thought you didn’t read tattle 🤣 I’ll be honest with you I think your a pretty girl but just a little on the fake side… for me it’s the personality… you make out you are always the one so hard done by.. the last few months it’s been made public that you are pretty damn nasty and a lot of the time unjustifiably! You preach mental health… yet have put others down… you claim to believe in women supporting women yet arnt you the one that backstabbed Rachel by slagging her off for no reason other than your own jealousy shall I name more? … did you think of what it might do to her… you and your minions constantly spying on Lee… does he not deserve to move on in his life….

Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how she always comes out the hard done by one? Surely the truth is gonna come out soon.. I think that’s why she closed just us how can she go on about mental health but be outed for making other people feel tit.. I tried to spoke to someone on that page and they didn’t support there aren’t trained councillor and to be honest if someone had been low and ended up doing something they could have got in to serious trouble they shouldn’t be promoting mental health groups of they are not trained professionals

I just love it how she replies to these threads on Instagram! She’s always trying to make out she’s done nothing wrong! It wasn’t half a story at all you stupid bleep! You wasn’t even on about birthdays!!
Just screaming for attention! Didn’t one of them say ‘any how moving on swiftly’ Think it’s pretty sad how she’s doing the planning for Kirsty’s date with Ryan sit the duck down and let kirsty do it! Her first date let her do it how she wants to do it! Stop getting involved
Concentrate on your own sorry little love life!

Reactions: 5
I know this is the Kerry thread but we know Emily checks here.

Emily please if you are doing a lip synch tiktok please, please, please learn the words. It drives me insane. You don't even mouth similar words. Agggghhhh. It really cringes me out.

Just like the stupid side tongue thing people do and the winky eye Racheal does that lasts for the whole tiktok to the point i think "is your eye stuck shut"

OK back off under my rock I go....

P.s.... Kerry the dark shorter hair definitely suits you much more.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Emily please if you are doing a lip synch tiktok please, please, please learn the words. It drives me insane. You don't even mouth similar words. Agggghhhh. It really cringes me out.

Just like the stupid side tongue thing people do and the winky eye Racheal does that lasts for the whole tiktok to the point i think "is your eye stuck shut"

This made me 😂 “is your eye stuck shut” 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 too funny can’t cope 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I get heartbreak, I do we all have been through it, but how can she play that card when it was her fault in the first place, if she wasn't such a bunny boiler ( because that's exactly what you are) they may still be 'friends' at least but she messed up, so sitting there crying in your cornflakes isn't going to cut it. It's like blaming others and classing everyone else the bullies when deep down she's talking about herself. Move from behind this mask you so easily hide behind and show people your true nasty colors because how you was to Rachel is only a tastier of what your really like!
I feel sorry for Kirsty you boss her around, I doubt she has had much input in any arrangements, because you like that control. And I do think its rude of you to even say how much her daughters father pays for the party, that really doesn't concern you, just because your a beg doesn't mean she has to be! Stay in your lane Kerry cause yours isn't so smooth!
Have a nice day

Hahahahahahaha! Eye stuck shut killed me off… it is pretty cringe tbh…. But from what I’ve seen she’s a much nicer woman and better human than Keates so if your reading Rachel, shorten the wink and you are all good in my books.

I hate it when people mouth the wrong words too like come on!! You’ve got the audio listen to it a couple of times before videoing if you don’t know the audio! You can do ot emily 🤣

I just think it’s sheer arrogance from Keates! We have seen your unfiltered look from pictures other have taken of you… do you look as slim or smooth…. No, Do you look better yes as it’s real! I’m not saying don’t use filters but you’ve maxed them outand then some just tone it down a little your face isn’t supposed to blend into your body. Your a naturally pretty girl.. embrace that more!

I could probably look past the filters if you were a decent person…. Just saying

Reactions: 1
I'm going to put my two pennies worth in here, not sure it's a good idea but anyway......

I do think Kerry has taken on board the constructive criticism and has taken the time to interact with her following much more than she did in the past (yes I was too quick to jump the gun on my last post) and I think it is manners to reply and thank people for compliments and gifts etc, they are not under an obligation to do either. I think it was best to close the FB group as Kerry was found to be slagging people off behind their back herself (but we all surely have been guilty of that at some time) and she didn't deny she did.

Hutch.....no one knows the full story only them and I personally think it is a shame that they are now in the situation they are in, but how can either of them move on when people just won't let them? Surely it is old news? That wee group of your mods or whatever...grow up, stop taking screen shots of lives etc, he said, she said....it's not a school playground and everyone just move on! (again just my opinion).

The dreaded filters :rolleyes: .......they are not reality but if they make Kerry feel more confident, so be it.....but she can't say anything when people then say oh you look different in real life, because eh you do. I personally don't think she needs them but she must do. The filter thing causes an issue with people I think because they see the flawless skin etc and it's not reality, everyone has lines, bumps, spots, etc.

When you put your life on social media people naturally are going to have an opinion and you will have to take that onboard as you put it all on there, so as much as it's not nice to read hateful comments etc, Kerry for your own mental health try and toughen up a wee bit, not everyone is going to like or agree with what you say or do all of the time, that's the reality.

My advice....Kerry continue to appreciate the fact that you get so much love, gifts, money etc from TT, stay out of other peoples lives that have anything to do with Hutch, tell people to stop sending you stuff you don't need to see, if you keep the filters say oh I have a filter on, keep your circle small no matter who you think is your friend on TT ( a lot of people aren't)....ohh and I like the new extensions! :)..

And that's it from me 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Couldn't of said it better myself. Yes there is two sides to every story but if you take a look how the other deals with it, and that it's kept off social media and seems to be enjoying life, then we have Keates who uses it to her advantage and use heartbreak as an excuse, just doesn't sit well. She wasn't that heartbroken before, or when she's flirting/chatting to others! Go out and enjoy life with actual friends, have a laugh on your lives and not always drag in personal/private life stuff. As much as you don't like it encourage others to guest request you, interact with your followers not just for gifts and money (switch them off) show this softer side you seem to want to portray. Seriously the best lives iv seen are not all planned they are the ones that interact because you never know you could actually get on well with a lot of different people that are already there. Its not always lets stay in touch with people that talk/interact with my ex because that can also cause nothing but drama.
And I also do agree with the new hair choice, it suits you so much better and doesn't look tacky.
I'm not bothered you gun for me on every Instagram post either.
Also if you tone down the filters each time, you will find it will help with your confidence more and also nothing wrong with laugh lines, spots ect its part and part of daily life. If that's your main flaw then when you go out to B&M or to the pub are you filtered then, No you are not so your not that anxious about your looks, so why not show a little online, yes on camera again we all look different but we should also be confident, isn't that what you say to women who comment in your live, so maybe its time you take a little of what you preach!

Reactions: 3
You so do not need that smooth filter on, you look so much better and more natural. And loved seeing the actual makeup going on and natural coverage of it, gives people a better idea. A bit ew only because of the extensions

I meant keep private things off tiktok if you dont want people to talk, and also financial concerns does not need to put out there! So if you care to share get it correct as yet again word things to suit you. Im entitled to my opinion as you put it out there for peoples opinions, so keep coming at me

Last edited:
I’m just watching her live now it’s 3.10 and she’s putting a full face of makeup on and doing that lip thing it’s the girls I feel sorry for as when they grow up they are gonna thing they have to be all glammed up before they leave the house just to go to a shop

what I don’t get is why people are going in on Kerry so harshly? Has anyone ever sat there and thought she’s the way she is because maybe? She’s been put down that much by people and treated badly by men in the past and maybe just wants to be accepted/loved for her, she’s more than likely been told all her life how to be/act (controlled) and doesn’t know any different!, are we still really into blaming the women and not the man In this day in age?, cmon people it doesn’t take rocket science to see, we should be building people up not knocking them down even more!! Give the poor girl a break because your all clearly still there watching her!!, if you don’t like what you see BLOCK OR KEEP SCROLLING it’s that simple!

People shouldn’t throw stones in glass houses!!

Hope you have the day you all deserve ❤

I’m just watching her live now it’s 3.10 and she’s putting a full face of makeup on and doing that lip thing it’s the girls I feel sorry for as when they grow up they are gonna thing they have to be all glammed up before they leave the house just to go to a shop
That really isn’t your concerns though is it 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahaha I have to laugh, if you don't like it, don't come on here either sweetie. Its not all as what Kerry makes out either. She's no angel and my day is just perfect thanks. So you have a good day too.

Why start a live with no smoother then add it once done make up, doesn't make sense!

Hahahaha I have to laugh, if you don't like it, don't come on here either sweetie. Its not all as what Kerry makes out either. She's no angel and my day is just perfect thanks. So you have a good day too.

Why start a live with no smoother then add it once done make up, doesn't make sense!
I think your user name needs reviewing!! 😳 just saying! 😜

what I don’t get is why people are going in on Kerry so harshly? Has anyone ever sat there and thought she’s the way she is because maybe? She’s been put down that much by people and treated badly by men in the past and maybe just wants to be accepted/loved for her, she’s more than likely been told all her life how to be/act (controlled) and doesn’t know any different!, are we still really into blaming the women and not the man In this day in age?, cmon people it doesn’t take rocket science to see, we should be building people up not knocking them down even more!! Give the poor girl a break because your all clearly still there watching her!!, if you don’t like what you see BLOCK OR KEEP SCROLLING it’s that simple!

People shouldn’t throw stones in glass houses!!

Hope you have the day you all deserve ❤

That really isn’t your concerns though is it 🙄
Not sure what you mean when you say blaming women and not the man? I have never blamed Kerry for anything, I have gave my opinion and said about her not liking peoples comments or saying a simple thank you, which she never did and which quite frankly isn't hard!! and which she has now started to do!

She puts her life on social media so people will obviously comment good or bad as the case may be.

She is a pretty girl and we are simply saying she doesn't need the filter, simple as that and I have complimented her on several occassions.

If you don't like what you are reading here ,as you say, why don't you simply scroll on by yourself.

I have never been unkind to Kerry and have actually spoken to her on her live a few times....you have gave your opinion on here and I have given mine, it is the world we live in were are are actually allowed to disagree with someone!

Reactions: 1
Erm says you!!! Think you need to read the rules on here first. So back in your lane.
Brum brum 🤣✌

Not sure what you mean when you say blaming women and not the man? I have never blamed Kerry for anything, I have gave my opinion and said about her not liking peoples comments or saying a simple thank you, which she never did and which quite frankly isn't hard!! and which she has now started to do!

She puts her life on social media so people will obviously comment good or bad as the case may be.

She is a pretty girl and we are simply saying she doesn't need the filter, simple as that.

If you don't like what you are reading here ,as you say, why don't you simply scroll on by yourself.

I have never been unkind to Kerry and have actually spoken to her on her live a few times....you have gave your opinion on here and I have given mine, it is the world we live in were are are actually allowed to disagree with someone!
Never said I don’t like reading, I’m simply having my opinion on it that is all ✌

• Haha
@sosolid if I watched my mum make so much effect just to go to a shop or even stay in the house when growing that would have a mental impact on me, my mum didn’t do that put year she put make up when she went out and that’s what I’m like now, you girls look up to there mums and she’s not given a very good impression that’s all, hopefully them girls can see past the filters and makeup when they are older

@sosolid if I watched my mum make so much effect just to go to a shop or even stay in the house when growing that would have a mental impact on me, my mum didn’t do that put year she put make up when she went out and that’s what I’m like now, you girls look up to there mums and she’s not given a very good impression that’s all, hopefully them girls can see past the filters and makeup when they are older
Well yes I get your point girls really do learn from their mums, not just in make up but how they let people treat them also, my mum always worn make up when I was growing up, I didn’t copy I never wear the stuff unless I’m going out out so maybe the little girl want copy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.