KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@sosolid we make our opinions on what she puts out there, and if you look its not all hate, she does have some really nice comments in here too, but she over looks them and only broadcasts the hate, to gain views and pity! She really doesn't need all this false image, there is so much stigma these days on girls on how they meant to look ect ect, and where does it come from celebrities and social media. She preaches to other women on her tiktoks don't wish to be someone else, be happy with who you are, but then look at how she is! She says about hate but its ok when she is doing to others, that now she has apoligised for we must all forget, did she with Emily, no. Look how she was towards her on the lives number of times, it was so disrespectful and nasty.

We are all not perfect and we all do mistakes, but its how you carry yourself forward afterwards that counts. Not everything she does has to be said over a tiktok live, even my comment she took so wrong, id be embarrassed if someone said to me get the dad to pay for my daughters party,
(that they are not even a part of to arrange either) in front of hundreds of people, far dos in the privacy of just mates but come on, people don't need to hear that. Again she reads things how she wants them to come across for her gain.

And people are right fresh air on your skin is much better to clear spots than covering up, but she sees that as a personal dig and not people just general giving advice. As soon as something is said that doesn't match her opinion its a hate comment.

Reactions: 2
@sosolid we make our opinions on what she puts out there, and if you look its not all hate, she does have some really nice comments in here too, but she over looks them and only broadcasts the hate, to gain views and pity! She really doesn't need all this false image, there is so much stigma these days on girls on how they meant to look ect ect, and where does it come from celebrities and social media. She preaches to other women on her tiktoks don't wish to be someone else, be happy with who you are, but then look at how she is! She says about hate but its ok when she is doing to others, that now she has apoligised for we must all forget, did she with Emily, no. Look how she was towards her on the lives number of times, it was so disrespectful and nasty.

We are all not perfect and we all do mistakes, but its how you carry yourself forward afterwards that counts. Not everything she does has to be said over a tiktok live, even my comment she took so wrong, id be embarrassed if someone said to me get the dad to pay for my daughters party,
(that they are not even a part of to arrange either) in front of hundreds of people, far dos in the privacy of just mates but come on, people don't need to hear that. Again she reads things how she wants them to come across for her gain.

And people are right fresh air on your skin is much better to clear spots than covering up, but she sees that as a personal dig and not people just general giving advice. As soon as something is said that doesn't match her opinion its a hate comment.
Yes i get what your saying I’ve noticed a lot of people on TikTok just concentrate on the negative comments and by pass the positive ones, but in most lives I’ve seen the positive comments out way the negative ones I’ve never really understood why they choose to pick out the negative ones rather than the positive ones 🙄

Because they want to look badly done by of someone dares says something they don’t agree with her all her minions jump on that person and they then bully them, she’s got a comment filter on so she accepts the comments why not like there and then? I’ve said this before ans I’ll say it again I’ve watched her for about 18 months she has changed as a person and she even admits not for the best either, she’s takes over everything to make her look great. I do understand people can Change but when she goes ok about supporting SN SLSH what she has done it not what these 2 movements are about which isn’t good for them

Yep here she goes

Stay true to your self but your not been you tho you said your self
You have changed for the worst

How are you been you when your sat behind filters? Show the real natural beauty that you are! You don’t need filters!!

Remember where you came from you don’t need the filters you need to be you and follow the movements

Its getting ridiculous with her , she has more tantrums then a 2 year old .

• Haha
I saw this coming a mile off, that's why I didn't say a word, She was waiting for something.

Game playing!

Reactions: 1
Yes you may have hoodies, and supported them. But you shot your self in the back, they didn't force you to be nasty and speak behind peoples back did they, no Kerry you did that all yourself. So don't come with all the 'oh I got hoodies' because they don't care about that, they care about who stays true to themselves in front of people and behind closed doors. Loads of people have hoodies that doesn't stop your mods going at people, does it? Try again sweetie

Reactions: 4
I ain’t jealous at all I couldn’t do with all the drama she has..

The wait for the drama not the live..

Kerry my advice, is stay off here, you know what tattle is.....

If she wants to use a filter she can, she is a grown woman and can do what she wants, she told someone earlier that it was a filter.
Like I said people are going to say she looks different in real life though and she will just have to accept that.....a filter isnt the worst and she is being honest about using them.

Unfortunately Kerry you have chosen to put your life and past romances etc on TT so you will have to live with people having a opinion good or bad, you will have to be the stronger person and rise above it all.

I have said numerous times about the people you do have supporting you and you should concentrate on that more as hard as it is to ignore the negative!!

No one can please people all the time no matter what they do and you will drive yourself crazy if you try!!

Again just my opinion......

She done this before, so wont be the last!
Iv no issues with Janet but I would say she is more of a clout chaser and likes to be in all the drama. She does make me a laugh sometimes with how scatty she is ( in a good way)

Say it all

All for drama isn't it Darcy

There is so many people in here that's in your group!!

Those that are nice to your face are quick to stab you in the back, and still smile at your face

Last edited:
She came off.
Now Janet green screened a comment of the make up comment.
Look how they say what they want and not actually what's wrote, but then again that will never change because they stab and smile

Wouldnt they???

They whole group are so two faced.

She enjoys the attention if you was really that bothered what was written about you dnt look it's so all her followers feel sorry for her her mods/ex mods are so far up her arse probably cos she has tit on them

It’s the fact they only using part of the comments they don’t read or green screen the who thing.

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.