KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its my personal opinion, I just wouldn't do it. Hair choice is up to you i was just saying to advice. Get off your horse, and if you don't want opinions don't organise in a live!

Im sure they will enjoy the day

Yeah I'm rude 🤣🤣
Because my opinion doesn't match yours. I'm ok with your opinion as your entitled to it

@flowerpower10 I get that it's everyone's personal choice reg food. But she also has to learn people do have different opinions, its not always bullying, so she needs to really except things.
As for the hair again I was just giving advice to help, again she wants to take it personally then thats her issue not mine!
Head movements yes was a bit picky of me and I will apologise for that!
She wishes to class me a bullying then ok, as like I said thats her opinion. I don't lose sleep over opinions of sheep.

Be sure to share on Instagram story 🤣
Have a nice day!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Apparently she's got doctors appointment regarding her neck.
Despite im the bully its good to see her having fun with the little ones.

• Haha
nah i cant deal with them neck twitches 😭😭😭😭😭😭

wow what the duck is going on is it a nervous thing ive had to come off i cant stop watching her neck 🥴🥴🥴🥴🥴

Oh my days, poor boy! There is nothing wrong with him, some children are scared of water and soon grow out of it, if your anxious about bathtime so will he be, children pick up your emotions more than you do theirs. Food is the only thing they can control so what he doesn't like sauce, majority of children don't. He's speech maybe read stories, get some leapfrog toys that he can interact with. Read along books are also very good.

If you want a tip then try filling the bath up with bubble bath (it may take a bottle) and let him play with it out of the bath, as well as you, communicating to him, laughing, positive, calm, one on one time. Don't pressure to much to get him in, a gentle strip wash is ok. Maybe you get in with him, no splashing of faces its just all about fun with mummy and toys. It may take a while but go with it.

Last edited:
I haven't watched for a while as I unfollowed her however the neck thing has been going on a while, I noticed it was really bad at the charity live she done at Hutchs House. So a good few weeks now. Sometimes she doesn't do it all, sometimes it's none stop.

People were asking if it was a tic back then.

If she's said it's a pain surely jerking her neck around like that will make it worse or really hurt? It's like a quick sudden movement. Well it was back then, if its the same thing? She jerks it to the side.

Well now apparently there is a lump there so going to ring doctors, but hang on she said she had a doctors appointment for her neck so why not ask then? 🤔

She says one thing and does another does Kerry! She forgets what she says! Like a few weeks ago she said how she wouldn’t trust her self using clear pay when ordering things then a few days ago says ‘thank god for clear pay’🤣

As someone who suffers with chronic pain, I completely understand the neck twitches. When you get a sudden sharp pain your body reacts to it, which is what get neck is doing to the pain

Arguing with members, we're not here to fight each other either ignore a user or respectfully disagree - Please read our rules and why they're important
It's really quite sad that the only thing u can go at her for is a twitch in her neck. If it bores or annoys u don't watch that simple. U are all getting boring now going at her for the same things. She's been slagged off about things and has taken some on board and is trying. Yes she's done wrong but no one on here can sit here and say they have not done no wrong to anyone cos they would be lying everyone has done wrong at some point in their life. Yes she uses filters so what so does a lot of other people do they get slatted for it no. Me my self uses a filter when I take a photo of my self cos it gives me a little extra confidence when I look back at the pic. No harm in filters. Time u found some else to slate cos this thread is dead and boring now u can't find any new stuff to slate her for so u go back over old stuff (BORING). And u may think what Ur saying does no damage but how would u all feel if she took comments to far and harmed her self would that make u all proud of Ur comments.words and what u say can do a lot of damage. People's mental health isn't to be messed with.

Last edited:
If you don't like it then don't read it! As I got half way and your opinion is boring too. Non of us have stated to be perfect, we all have flaws. So run along kerrys minion and go do some more zoom 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I shall repeat it again...

Go look at the Mrs Hinch thread, you will realise the things said here are nothing compared to on there. This is tattle. People tattle and share opinions on people that share their lives on social media.

We don't choose to share our lives on social media therefore our mistakes and issues aren't up for discussion.

Kerry goes live and talks about eggs. People come to tattle and share what they thought about her opinions on eggs. Kerry goes live and mentions the sky is blue, people come to tattle and discuss that they agree or that they disagree and the sky is pink. That's tattle. You just chin wag (or finger wag as its typing) on what you thought about what that creator shared that day. In this case its Kerry.

If you don't agree that is absolutely fine. There's thousands of threads on Tattle of different creators, instagrammers, tik tinkers, you tubers, families, celebs, heck even football players and their wives/girlfriends have threads. People just love a good gossip. It's human nature. There's some threads on here about people that I really like and I totally disagree with what is being said about them on the thread but I don't comment i just don't go on that thread as there's nothing I can do about it as its Tattle and that is what Tattle is.

Reactions: 5
I shall repeat it again...

Go look at the Mrs Hinch thread, you will realise the things said here are nothing compared to on there. This is tattle. People tattle and share opinions on people that share their lives on social media.

We don't choose to share our lives on social media therefore our mistakes and issues aren't up for discussion.

Kerry goes live and talks about eggs. People come to tattle and share what they thought about her opinions on eggs. Kerry goes live and mentions the sky is blue, people come to tattle and discuss that they agree or that they disagree and the sky is pink. That's tattle. You just chin wag (or finger wag as its typing) on what you thought about what that creator shared that day. In this case its Kerry.

If you don't agree that is absolutely fine. There's thousands of threads on Tattle of different creators, instagrammers, tik tinkers, you tubers, families, celebs, heck even football players and their wives/girlfriends have threads. People just love a good gossip. It's human nature. There's some threads on here about people that I really like and I totally disagree with what is being said about them on the thread but I don't comment i just don't go on that thread as there's nothing I can do about it as its Tattle and that is what Tattle is.
its okay hun some people just dont understand what TATTLE is about and should stay off it. they should try reading Kate Hayes or Mrs Hinch threads as you say then they will know about bullies.

It's really quite sad that the only thing u can go at her for is a twitch in her neck. If it bores or annoys u don't watch that simple. U are all getting boring now going at her for the same things. She's been slagged off about things and has taken some on board and is trying. Yes she's done wrong but no one on here can sit here and say they have not done no wrong to anyone cos they would be lying everyone has done wrong at some point in their life. Yes she uses filters so what so does a lot of other people do they get slatted for it no. Me my self uses a filter when I take a photo of my self cos it gives me a little extra confidence when I look back at the pic. No harm in filters. Time u found some else to slate cos this thread is dead and boring now u can't find any new stuff to slate her for so u go back over old stuff (BORING). And u may think what Ur saying does no damage but how would u all feel if she took comments to far and harmed her self would that make u all proud of Ur comments.words and what u say can do a lot of damage. People's mental health isn't to be messed with.
Kerry? That you hun?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Here we go again, with drama. So what if they are still talking about your actions Kerry, you didn't let it go with other people so you kind of can't say anything! drop the oh feel for me and looking down, because it was you that was nasty to others! And leave them alone and get your drones and spies out of other peoples lives to feed back to you. this was fixed to boost your views more like!!!

Here we go again, with drama. So what if they are still talking about your actions Kerry, you didn't let it go with other people so you kind of can't say anything! drop the oh feel for me and looking down, because it was you that was nasty to others! And leave them alone and get your drones and spies out of other peoples lives to feed back to you. this was fixed to boost your views more like!!!
Who is talking about her? It's one thing after the next. I don't know how she can be bothered with all the drama.

Apparently Rachel mentioned what Kerry done to her again in her live, and as per Kerry sat there looking like she had been slapped by a wet fish! People are still going to talk and in all fairness if Rachel gets ask then why should she lie? Iv not seen her go live as she's been in hospital and only just appearing back. So I kind of think its someone trying to stir the apple cart. But Kerry being Kerry will use it to her full advantage!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.