KerryLou93 / Kerry Keates #2 Nasty & Mean, Only Happy When A Man On The Scene

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone noticed she only replies back to people she knows or likes, and only interacts on her lives with people she likes few times i commented or posted in her just us group and got ingnored!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Mark is definitely a creep I know one of his victims… he’s been with several women from tick tock he was with a girl called torxr until he used her and got rid he’s definitely not what he seems to be, you only have to look at his content to see he’s only after one thing. And he tries to act like a nice guy on live it’s all a front ask his baby mum what he’s really like…
He is one thousand percent a narcissist!
I mean he’s what 38 and lives at home with his mum still…thought kerry had better standards if I’m honest
Her best bet would be to find someone off the app because any man that uses this thing is an attention seeking W&£re hahaha

It’s sad that she doesn’t seem happy without a mans attention, she’s jumping from man to man and it’s not a good look,
She claims she’s broken hearted over Lee but she’s already moved on with this mark she was in his live talking about the sweets she’s sent him she likes to play the victim,
I think her and mark would be well suited if I’m honest I’d only worry about stds because they both have been with the majority of tick tock lmao.
two children by diffrent men and a handful of tick tick flingshow many more men does she want to introduce to her poor children… shameful tbh.
imagine being so insecure you thrive of male attention and can’t be a strong independent women for her children.
I really hope she ends up with someone decent but I’m afraid she won’t find him on a social media app.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Why is Tyler now making videos of hutch?? Are they back friends or what?? Confused
No way!!! Well I hope Kerry has seen the light and cut him off then. He's a sly slithery snake. Huge trouble maker.

Has Hutch replied to Tyler? Or is Tyler just being a trouble maker?

Kerry stay away from the lot of them if this is true. I can see this being drama.

Reactions: 1
No way!!! Well I hope Kerry has seen the light and cut him off then. He's a sly slithery snake. Huge trouble maker.

Has Hutch replied to Tyler? Or is Tyler just being a trouble maker?

Kerry stay away from the lot of them if this is true. I can see this being drama.
Tyler was in hutches live. Look at hutches thread. Shocked is an understatement after hutch calling him a bleep

Hutch hasn't replied to the video. But tyler says on it 'nice audio I will raise you'

Last edited:
I've got to say, the last few times I've seen kerry she hasn't been wearing the lashes or as much make up, or maybe it's less filters I don't know, but it's a massive improvement. I think she looks far far far better the last few times I've watched her. Shame she feels the need to where them extentions, her own hair looks alot better. I've just seen her insta post with her and phoebe, and I have to say she looked naturally pretty it wasn't over the top at all like it has been these last few months..
Keep it up kerry, cos u really do look lovely.

Reactions: 5
She knows tyler is still on tiktok, stop lieing kerry! You was on your fake account last night. You are still watching them both 🤣

That could be they clicked to view Ryan’s live as now even if your in the box on someone’s live it states you are live so they maybe went in thinking Ryan was live. Unsure why tiktok have made it like that now as a few times I’ve clicked to view someone and there in a box on someone else live

Some people are so petty I’ve clicked in to peoples lives by mistake it can happen.. I feel Kerry is trying just give her a break

Reactions: 6
Even if Kerry did go in on Tyler’s live what of it?! I don’t get it yes she’s done things wrong but I’m sure she wasn’t behind the trolling account like Paul/Tyler etc are and have been. Tyler went into lees live other night but nobody says otherwise about that even after hutch called him a bleep etc. One rule for one and another springs to mine here

Reactions: 2
If I was Kerry you can bet your life i would be in all their lives. I would want to know what tit is being said.

I would probably be sitting watching on a fake account too.

Just being honest... I don't think I would be going in on the account that is literally my name "kerry Keates" and that everyone would recognise joining, as they would then watch what they were saying, as they would know I was watching.

Yeah you can have others watching for you but everyone adds bits on to what was actually said people love drama, so unless she gets someone to screen record for her I would be wanting to watch it myself. So I can't call her if she was in there watching.

Reactions: 3
I've got to say, the last few times I've seen kerry she hasn't been wearing the lashes or as much make up, or maybe it's less filters I don't know, but it's a massive improvement. I think she looks far far far better the last few times I've watched her. Shame she feels the need to where them extentions, her own hair looks alot better. I've just seen her insta post with her and phoebe, and I have to say she looked naturally pretty it wasn't over the top at all like it has been these last few months..
Keep it up kerry, cos u really do look lovely.
I may be barking up the wrong tree but does anyone else think she’s trying to be a bit like that girl Mel?

Mel? But don’t you think she’s gets slated for doing too much like hair make up, lashes, she trying to tone it down and she’s getting accused of looking like other people, only thing I think is she needs to do is less of the filters people are saying shes beautiful instead of replying saying I’m not! say it’s a filter or don’t have a filter on and accept the complements that people give. She’s definitely listening to the criticism/advice that people have given… she just needs to get back to the person she used to be

Reactions: 4
Im sorry but how can you do a kids party without food? Its mostly just snack foods and you can do on a budget. Just Sweet cones, they will be bouncing off the walls.

And what is it with the head movements, they are mega this morning 🤣.
Just a little tip though for slick ponytail. But firm moose in hair, comb through and then place into ponytail, if you have short hair pony tail will have to go a little higher and not wrap so much around bubble so it blends better. As looks nice at front but a state at the back. Just a little tip not bullying!

With everything that’s is going on with covid wouldn’t want party food loads of people touching it not worth wasting money

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.