Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, I suppose I look similar when I’m asleep (albeit in pjs. I don’t get naked sleeping) but I wouldn’t want to ever publicise it!

Reactions: 2
And she's got a coffee in hand. Obviously she set it up to be taken or Warren took it, either way I don't understand why you would show that to the world! Did not want to see her bum or half naked this morning!!
What's wrong with the woman. Has she no dignity?
Wants to "get it all done" on her own, well go to bed earlier and leave Warren with Roma, put Roma in with Aria. She'll settle just fine I bet. Then you'd be able to get up OK and we wouldn't be subjected to pictures like that!

What does Warren do in the morning to help? Nothing probably

@Lead85 for the blocked, I won't subject you to it 😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Her story with the washing- her wonky glasses have cracked me up!!! How long is she gonna wear them like that? Absolutely mad 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I agree with an above poster - she loves to play the martyr. Roma could have been settled in her own room a long time ago, but instead of being firm and sticking to it she’s let her walk all over her and now she’s left with a child that thinks if they just whinge enough they’ll get their own way.
Listen I’m not saying all parents should be mean and authoritative, but there is a definitely line I don’t cross with my daughter. I’m her parent, she respects that and understands that no means no. Kerry at this point is just a wet bloody flannel. Has no control at all and just passes it off as ‘gentle parenting’. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree with an above poster - she loves to play the martyr. Roma could have been settled in her own room a long time ago, but instead of being firm and sticking to it she’s let her walk all over her and now she’s left with a child that thinks if they just whinge enough they’ll get their own way.
Listen I’m not saying all parents should be mean and authoritative, but there is a definitely line I don’t cross with my daughter. I’m her parent, she respects that and understands that no means no. Kerry at this point is just a wet bloody flannel. Has no control at all and just passes it off as ‘gentle parenting’. 🙄
I follow gentle parenting and it’s defined as the middle ground between ‘authoritarian’ parenting and ‘permissive’ parenting. It is all about setting boundaries and discipline but done in a different way to the authoritative route. Unfortunately Kerry, is not practising gentle parenting no matter how much she says she is. From what we see on the gram, she is a permissive parent who gives in. But of course, that doesn’t fit the hash tag.
And as for the pants picture, yuk. So tacky. Bet big Waz thought his luck was in after he got the money shot, but probably had to go and photo the overnight oats for breakfast! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have no issues with people posting pictures in their underpants, it's no different from a bikini shot surely? I follow a lot of social media accounts about body positivity and normalizing all body shapes etc, whom nearly all post pictures in their underwear or bikinis; but what got me with kerry's post is, it was a posed photo being staged as candid. That is so cringy.

• Heart
I’m not that keen on seeing people’s bikini shots either tbh. It’s great that people feel so happy in their skin, and they have every right to post them on their own account, but it’s just not what I like to see. Just the same way I don’t like pictures of people’s flowers that they insist on posting.

Reactions: 1
Top bit of braggy helicopter parenting by Kezza this afternoon. No one cares if Romaaaaa can ’count’ to 10 or what words she can say. Worst thing about instaparents, and you‘d think the novelty had worn off by child number 3. Just let Roma play and develop a bit of independence!

All her kids are ‘so advanced’ yet she can’t get Roma to sleep in her own bed at 2 🙄

I don’t have a problem seeing bikini shots but first thing in a morning it isn’t something I much want to see. And the completely posed method of it with even Roma climbing on the pillow behind her. The seemingly matching knickers to the bedding too could be a coincidence but I find it hard to believe it is one!

if she sleeps topless too it is no wonder that Roma is latched all night!

Reactions: 2
It’s stupid anyway, any early years practitioner will tell you reciting numbers to 10 doesn’t show any actual awareness of what numbers means. It’s just like reciting a nursery rhyme. It isn’t really counting at all. Same with parroting the phrases kerry gave her. It doesn’t mean she has any idea what it means at all. But Kerry is too silly to realise that, and too busy trying to show off

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s stupid anyway, any early years practitioner will tell you reciting numbers to 10 doesn’t show any actual awareness of what numbers means. It’s just like reciting a nursery rhyme. It isn’t really counting at all. Same with parroting the phrases kerry gave her. It doesn’t mean she has any idea what it means at all. But Kerry is too silly to realise that, and too busy trying to show off
Absolutely this. I’m so glad there are people like me who see through her bullshit!

Nothing against breastfeeding but I think it’s really sad that she sees breastfeeding Roma for 2 years as her greatest achievement 😬

Reactions: 3
I saw comments on her last video giving advice about weaning and she replied so she definitely read them. But she doesn’t seem to have taken any of it on board. She’s either a martyr or very lazy and can’t be bothered putting in the effort to wean.

Reactions: 1
I saw comments on her last video giving advice about weaning and she replied so she definitely read them. But she doesn’t seem to have taken any of it on board. She’s either a martyr or very lazy and can’t be bothered putting in the effort to wean.
She’s lazy, she always asks for advice and never follows through. I’m sure she’s asked several times about reducing Roma’s feeds and getting her in her own room and she doesn’t take anything on board.

I have a few friends who have extended breastfed but none of them fed as much as Kezza claims she does! Roma is the boss - she doesn’t need milk on demand, as she goes to preschool and is apparently fine there which suggests to me the breastfeeding is pushed by Kerry and not because Roma needs it.

I also feel sorry for Roma when she’s older (and the other kids) to have such personal things broadcast online

She doesn’t need it at all. She’s a full toddler for god sake. This is all about Kerry dragging the baby stage out as long as possible because she can’t let go of the baby in her child. She can’t cope with the fact she’s growing up into a little girl and it’s her last chance to have That attachment. It’s ridiculous and I personally think (I know people will come for me with this comment but please hear me out) I feel like she’s holding Roma back with this breast feeding. She’s making life so much more difficult for all of them in that house. Because she can’t be bothered to preserve with a routine where Roma has the chance to get used to doing anything by herself that doesn’t require Being treated like a baby, she just carries it on. There’s absolutely no need what so ever for a child of that age to be sleeping in their bed. She only ever wakes up at night because she knows she will get fed, it’s a vicious cycle. Not because she’s hungry and needs feeding in the middle of the night like a new born. It’s because she’s so used to waking up and getting her own way. She also gets fed to sleep which means she will never soothe herself off to sleep without Kerry’s boob in her mouth. I’m sorry but it’s pathetic. She’s created a rod for her own back and I cannot stand watching her completely make an absolute mess of it all.
Put her in her own bloody room and show her that she cannot sleep in their bed any long. She’s growing up and it’s all just not normal. And I’m sorry I know children always come first before anything but it can’t be healthy for Kerry and warren’s relationship to have their child in their bed everything single night. But then again if I were Kerry I would use the child as an excuse to not have Sex with but wozzs too!!!!!
She’s just making her own life more difficult when she could start doing things Differently now and make their lives much easier and happier if she just had a few rough nights and persevered with the change. But she’s too lazy to stick at it.

She doesn’t need it at all. She’s a full toddler for god sake. This is all about Kerry dragging the baby stage out as long as possible because she can’t let go of the baby in her child. She can’t cope with the fact she’s growing up into a little girl and it’s her last chance to have That attachment. It’s ridiculous and I personally think (I know people will come for me with this comment but please hear me out) I feel like she’s holding Roma back with this breast feeding. She’s making life so much more difficult for all of them in that house. Because she can’t be bothered to preserve with a routine where Roma has the chance to get used to doing anything by herself that doesn’t require Being treated like a baby, she just carries it on. There’s absolutely no need what so ever for a child of that age to be sleeping in their bed. She only ever wakes up at night because she knows she will get fed, it’s a vicious cycle. Not because she’s hungry and needs feeding in the middle of the night like a new born. It’s because she’s so used to waking up and getting her own way. She also gets fed to sleep which means she will never soothe herself off to sleep without Kerry’s boob in her mouth. I’m sorry but it’s pathetic. She’s created a rod for her own back and I cannot stand watching her completely make an absolute mess of it all.
Put her in her own bloody room and show her that she cannot sleep in their bed any long. She’s growing up and it’s all just not normal. And I’m sorry I know children always come first before anything but it can’t be healthy for Kerry and warren’s relationship to have their child in their bed everything single night. But then again if I were Kerry I would use the child as an excuse to not have Sex with but wozzs too!!!!!
She’s just making her own life more difficult when she could start doing things Differently now and make their lives much easier and happier if she just had a few rough nights and persevered with the change. But she’s too lazy to stick at it.
Persevere ** sorry guys autocorrect 😂

Persevere ** sorry guys autocorrect 😂
ALL OF THIS 😍😍😍😍

By the time toddlers have got to 2 most parents have guided their kids through a lot of change - transition to cot and their own room after 6 months old, transition from cot to bed, getting rid of dummies, settling into nursery etc. None of these things are easy but unlike Kerry most parents stick with them because they know their child will benefit. She’s just selfish and lazy.

and she didn’t do this with either of the other girls - is how she has parented Roma an admission that she did it wrong with Sienna and ‘Pais’ (🤢) or is it just her desperately clinging to the baby days of her last baby.

Reactions: 3
I don’t even see it as clinging on to the baby stage anymore to be honest. It’s just general laziness.