Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How set up was her dancing while painting so cringe!!

also as if they have brought a grass cutting robot!! So bloody lazy just cut it your self!!! 🙄🙄🙄
Wait there’s grass cutting robots now... I don’t need one I don’t need one though I would like one would mean I could actually do the garden myself I use crutches so don’t have the balance for a lawnmower so one of these would be ideal but they’re quite pricey 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I did think wtf that look like it's been pulled out of a bin when she showed the mirror in the hallway😂 turns out she sanded it and she thought it looked cool. Bloody awful!!!

Reactions: 1
How set up was her dancing while painting so cringe!!

also as if they have brought a grass cutting robot!! So bloody lazy just cut it your self!!! 🙄🙄🙄
😮 have they really brought a grass cutting robot? aren’t they about £1000? It’s hardly like they live in a mansion, I’m pretty sure they only have a tiny patch of dead grass, that would take 10 minutes to mow.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
They don't even have a big lawn! It wouldn't take long to manually mow it. They need to het some grass seed and feed on that!

It’s so typical of Kerry. Of course it will have been bought on some sort of finance. They must be drowning in debt

Working hob or robot lawnmower? As a parent of three i know which one I'd have gone for.
It’s ludicrous isn’t it?!?! If you actually look at the grass patch it’s gone over, it doesn’t look like it’s done anything! What a waste of money. How does anyone get by for so long without a working hob? Do they microwave their veg? Or have a steamer? I do not have the interest in watching hers or anyone else’s YouTube videos so wouldn’t know if this has been covered.

Reactions: 3
What do they even do all day that makes them not have time to cut the grass?! Kerry doesn’t even work!

Reactions: 4
What do they even do all day that makes them not have time to cut the grass?! Kerry doesn’t even work!
I just saw her say they have got an electric mower. Seriously, their garden is not big. 😮
"oh it just bumped into the mud kitchen",...... how pretentious!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They don't even have a big lawn! It wouldn't take long to manually mow it. They need to het some grass seed and feed on that!
And slap a bit of paint on the fences!

husquarvana is that type of robotic mower -google the price of them 😮 😮

Just watched Warren's stories again and it really doesn't look like it's cutting any grass at all