Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she tell Roma to be quiet in that shopping haul video, the child was naming out foods & wanted her mother to say the names with her & Kerry told her she was going to tell the people in the camera instead & for Roma to be quiet! Shocking behavior.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
How many times did she tell Roma to be quiet in that shopping haul video, the child was naming out foods & wanted her mother to say the names with her & Kerry told her she was going to tell the people in the camera instead & for Roma to be quiet! Shocking behavior.
Agreed. I was surprised actually as it’s not like kerry to do that. She mentioned she’d been trying to film all day so I guess she was annoyed and Roma got the brunt. But saying don’t sing when I’m filming 😳

• Angry
Reactions: 3
Agreed. I was surprised actually as it’s not like kerry to do that. She mentioned she’d been trying to film all day so I guess she was annoyed and Roma got the brunt. But saying don’t sing when I’m filming 😳
Couldn’t she do her filming when Roma is at nursery (oh, I mean ‘preschool’) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I get the feeling she puts on a bit of an act for the camera. She never comes across as natural when she plays with them in a video. That annoyance was probably a true reflection of how she was feeling.
..nothing wrong with getting annoyed of course, its a damn sight more relatable than what she normally tries to portray for the Internet.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How she talks to Roma in that video is disgraceful, so rude and dismissive of her 2 year old. And letting her sit on the counter like that next to a big mug of coffee while she’s holding her camera, recipe for disaster. And the shoes on the worktop 🤢

I also HATE when youtubers call a weekly shop a ‘grocery haul’ idiots.

Reactions: 6
Making your own chips is not cooking from scratch 😂
It's just chopping up a potato and cooking it in oil.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've got to say the way she was towards Roma wasn't very nice, Roma was trying to interact with her and she said she needed to tell the camera and to be quiet?! Why on earth was Roma sat up on the work tops like that, absolutely disgusting and unhygienic and v dangerous. Waitrose is just ridiculous, she hardly got any food and still managed to spend 120 odd let's say 130, that was including her voucher. The Waitrose own brand is the same price as branded stuff?! My mum and dad used to shop there for years and now feel appalled that they wasted so much money. I mean whatever that's up to her but she needs to brush up on her videos.... I actually cringed and felt uncomfortable watching her trying to rush through the shopping just to get it on to YouTube--just to get some money. How desperate? You can tell the tit she puts up is half arsed.

Also I've seen somebody said she asks for advice but doesn't take notice.

No she doesn't actually want the advice, she wants the engagement and comments. Her saying she needs advice is what reels those things in.

Reactions: 4
She shops at Waitrose to say she shops at Waitrose.
My ex was the same. Total knob.
I was shocked at how little she got for how much it was! We went to lidl on Saturday night and got 8 days worth of dinner all fresh stuff bread bacon and a few other bits for £20 I normally shop in Aldi and I need to top up some things tomorrow so I think I’ll be around £30/£40 considerably cheaper than Waitrose 😳

Reactions: 1
She is a snob. She wouldn't shop at ALDI if she could afford Waitrose every week. She commented on the food shop video that the quality in Waitrose is better.
But what I don't understand is that she is snobby about where she food shops but then is happy to shop in everything5pounds for clothes etc? I don't understand. I think at least it should be the other way round then you have something to show for the money you spend instead of just eating it lol

She is a snob. She wouldn't shop at ALDI if she could afford Waitrose every week. She commented on the food shop video that the quality in Waitrose is better.
But what I don't understand is that she is snobby about where she food shops but then is happy to shop in everything5pounds for clothes etc? I don't understand. I think at least it should be the other way round then you have something to show for the money you spend instead of just eating it lol
I’m sure I read somewhere that Waitrose and Aldi use the same supplier just different packaging 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shop in Aldi every week and all the meat we’ve bought has been fine I bought 8 day’s worth of dinners bread bacon and some other few bits for £20 it was all fresh stuff as well I’d take value like that over a name of a supermarket 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

I’m sure I read somewhere that Waitrose and Aldi use the same supplier just different packaging 🤷🏻‍♀️ We shop in Aldi every week and all the meat we’ve bought has been fine I bought 8 day’s worth of dinners bread bacon and some other few bits for £20 it was all fresh stuff as well I’d take value like that over a name of a supermarket 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
That last bit was from lidl but Aldi and Lidl are really similar price wise

Now, I should state first that I buy the Tesco own brand and cheaper stuff because I think mostly it’s the exact same.

But I did laugh at her being all proud of shopping at Waitrose but everything She bought was the cheap range 🙊 and still insanely expensive!

I once got talking to a German guy who worked for Aldi designing new stores. He was very amused by people who went to Waitrose and paid much more for the same stuff provided by the same suppliers to Aldi and Lidl.
Kerry is average, her house and children are average and that's no insult, many people would just love to be average.
Also, the youngest is getting no benefit from breast feeding now. In other cultures where nutrients are scarce I can see the reasoning but now, in her case, it's unnecessary.

Reactions: 5
I used to work for a chicken manufacturer and we would supply Asda, Aldi, Tesco, used to be M&S but they didn’t want to pay the prices so went elsewhere. For the ready meals quality is definitely different (we did those as well) but for fresh meat it’s all the same. We did Nando’s, KFC and McDonald’s as well.

I once got talking to a German guy who worked for Aldi designing new stores. He was very amused by people who went to Waitrose and paid much more for the same stuff provided by the same suppliers to Aldi and Lidl.
Kerry is average, her house and children are average and that's no insult, many people would just love to be average.
Also, the youngest is getting no benefit from breast feeding now. In other cultures where nutrients are scarce I can see the reasoning but now, in her case, it's unnecessary.
That’s not true. Breast milk has the same amount of nutrition no matter the age of a child. Obviously Roma is over 18mo now, but she will still get a great deal of nutrients from it, per the info below.

Attachments

Now, I should state first that I buy the Tesco own brand and cheaper stuff because I think mostly it’s the exact same.

But I did laugh at her being all proud of shopping at Waitrose but everything She bought was the cheap range 🙊 and still insanely expensive!
She’s the type of person to buy Waitrose branded stuff because it says Waitrose on it rather than McCain, Heinz etc. She wants people to know she has shopped there 🙄

• Haha