Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roma is using her as a dummy. So everytime her nipple falls out romas mouth, she wakes up. This sounds very harsh, but no wonder her mental health is suffering. No sleep, useless husband, 3 kids and a dodgy house. However, there are definitely steps she could take to help herself, including implementing a decent nighttime/sleeping routine for all 3 girls.

Reactions: 9
And she's got a coffee in hand. Obviously she set it up to be taken or Warren took it, either way I don't understand why you would show that to the world! Did not want to see her bum or half naked this morning!!
What's wrong with the woman. Has she no dignity?
Wants to "get it all done" on her own, well go to bed earlier and leave Warren with Roma, put Roma in with Aria. She'll settle just fine I bet. Then you'd be able to get up OK and we wouldn't be subjected to pictures like that!

What does Warren do in the morning to help? Nothing probably

@Lead85 for the blocked, I won't subject you to it 😆
🤣🤣

thanks for thinking of me ... #blockedpeoplematter

• Haha
Reactions: 3
her shopping haul why do these influence`rs have to make some sort of excuse around freezer food just say hell i want to be a lazy tit and eat crap because i can because im an adult sick of these excuses oh for the days im tired oh the days i have headache hun we all know no one cooks from scratch 24 7 dont be one of them
also her getting mad at roma interupting the video man just wth

Reactions: 4
Shopping haul- why the hell is roma up on the work tops for starters and why hasn’t she taken her shoes off yet and letting her crawl on the work tops with shoes on, just gross! They spent thousands on a lovely new kitchen to let the kids clamber over it with shoes.
And vouchers for Waitrose never save you money as everything is more expensive to begin with so you think you save money but really you spend the same as a usual store shop.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
her shopping haul why do these influence`rs have to make some sort of excuse around freezer food just say hell i want to be a lazy tit and eat crap because i can because im an adult sick of these excuses oh for the days im tired oh the days i have headache hun we all know no one cooks from scratch 24 7 dont be one of them
also her getting mad at roma interupting the video man just wth
And let’s be honest, Kerry isn’t exactly in the running for master chef is she? She rarely cooks from scratch, it’s all packets tins and freezer food. So why pretend it’s not?!

Reactions: 5
Shopping haul- why the hell is roma up on the work tops for starters and why hasn’t she taken her shoes off yet and letting her crawl on the work tops with shoes on, just gross! They spent thousands on a lovely new kitchen to let the kids clamber over it with shoes.
And vouchers for Waitrose never save you money as everything is more expensive to begin with so you think you save money but really you spend the same as a usual store shop.
i only had it on back round not really watching omg the thing is why would you let her do that what if she fell i can not believe how much she spends on shopping

And let’s be honest, Kerry isn’t exactly in the running for master chef is she? She rarely cooks from scratch, it’s all packets tins and freezer food. So why pretend it’s not?!
exactly

Reactions: 1
I’d like to see her do some weekly food challenges. Like cook from scratch week, or vegetarian week. I think that’d help her expand what they eat and really look at the things they are consuming.

Reactions: 3
Here we go with the genius child tit! Seriously Kerry! Do you not understand how this makes other parents feel when they kids aren’t doing it at the same age. You only care about bragging about yourself and kids and when you are an ‘influencer’ you are meant to show real life and no boast about everything making others feel terrible.

Reactions: 6
Whats going on with aria these days last i hesrd she was trying to get her seen for autism if i remmeber rightly ?

Remember when she was forcing aria to do phonics at the beginning of lockdown and aria had no interest whatsoever? She wasn't so smug then was she? Roma's just mimicking the older girls

• Haha
Reactions: 7
18,000 followers and only 10 comments on her breast feeding post oh and a couple of hundred likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I learnt that if I google insta and her name I can see her posts 👀 🤣 No stopping the blocked people .... Conway clan 0 me 1 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
18,000 followers and only 10 comments on her breast feeding post oh and a couple of hundred likes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I learnt that if I google insta and her name I can see her posts 👀 🤣 No stopping the blocked people .... Conway clan 0 me 1 🥳
Yeah u can with most people there is also a site that shows u everything i wont say it incase just google like view instagram stories and its one of first ones but shows u post too

Here we go with the genius child tit! Seriously Kerry! Do you not understand how this makes other parents feel when they kids aren’t doing it at the same age. You only care about bragging about yourself and kids and when you are an ‘influencer’ you are meant to show real life and no boast about everything making others feel terrible.
She’s definitely being primed by Kezza - does she really think people cant see through it. Our toddler will also repeat anything they’re told to. Doesn’t mean they are a genius.

She has been particularly unbearable recently, my love affair with her is definitely over 🤣

Omg her glasses again in her stories... filming an advert looking like that 😬😂😂😂😂😂😂 her eyes look wonky ffs. I swear the other week she said they were in for repair 🤔 yeah looks it Kerry 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Encase anyone doesn't know, kerry is breastfeeding her toddler...
Does everyone know..shall we shout it louder for the back...any deaf people still not heard...
Lol ots laughable that she thinks people give a tit when its ALL she talks about.
Nothing new to say kerry? Still no job? Hobbies? Friends?

Having kids is brillant, and I love them to pieces. But my relationship, my two degrees, my career, my friendships, my hobbies also are important. Imagine having a friend who has nothing going for them apart from saying the feed their toddler over and over again. Change the record!! Its soooo dull.

I want my kids to look up at me and see what women can achieve. That we can do anything we want.
Kerry- do u just want ur kids to see u as boob women and that it?

Reactions: 9
How does it work because all these mums seem to get given the same stuff either at the same time or last like kerry. Next she'll be peddling the Readly app

Has anyone ever tried reading eggs? I signed up for a free trial at the start of lockdown and thought it was absolutely tit.