Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes Iā€™m sure youā€™re right, they probably didnā€™t look after it and itā€™s either buried under a ton of tit or broken.
It was gifted to her. When she done the living room clean a few months ago it was shoved at the side of the sofa!

So Wazza can't even cut the grass. What does he actually do in that house? I couldn't be doing with such a lazy article!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing that gets me with this pair is they try so hard to seem like they have money by buying or being gifted material things. For example, the kids will turn up at school in a range rover, with bento lunch boxes, whilst Kerry tells them their robotic machines are cleaning and cutting. So from the outside they look like they are financially comfortable; when in reality they have a cooker that doesn't work completely, lots of jobs they have had to scrimp on or make huge cutbacks with, as well as buying a house that requires far too much work doing to it than they can afford.

Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a small house or driving an older car etc if your children are clothed in appropriate clothing, it doesn't matter where it's from as long as it's clean and the correct size. You don't need to have a range cooker, just an average working one will be fine.

Some influencers have partners with high incomes or wealthy parents etc Kerry doesn't have that. Which is absolutely fine and is more relatable than all the others. She needs to embrace the situation she is in a try to make content that is for the viewers she has not the ones she wishes she had.
I used to like the videos she did when she'd make up little Easter or Halloween bags from the pound shop. Or little birthday presents. Nothing crazy just a little token thing, that was more relatable than the Ā£Ā£Ā£'s worth of high end stuff some influencers try to peddle.

Kerry is well and truly lost at the minute and desperately needs to find her unique selling point.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The thing that gets me with this pair is they try so hard to seem like they have money by buying or being gifted material things. For example, the kids will turn up at school in a range rover, with bento lunch boxes, whilst Kerry tells them their robotic machines are cleaning and cutting. So from the outside they look like they are financially comfortable; when in reality they have a cooker that doesn't work completely, lots of jobs they have had to scrimp on or make huge cutbacks with, as well as buying a house that requires far too much work doing to it than they can afford.

Now there is absolutely nothing wrong with buying a small house or driving an older car etc if your children are clothed in appropriate clothing, it doesn't matter where it's from as long as it's clean and the correct size. You don't need to have a range cooker, just an average working one will be fine.

Some influencers have partners with high incomes or wealthy parents etc Kerry doesn't have that. Which is absolutely fine and is more relatable than all the others. She needs to embrace the situation she is in a try to make content that is for the viewers she has not the ones she wishes she had.
I used to like the videos she did when she'd make up little Easter or Halloween bags from the pound shop. Or little birthday presents. Nothing crazy just a little token thing, that was more relatable than the Ā£Ā£Ā£'s worth of high end stuff some influencers try to peddle.

Kerry is well and truly lost at the minute and desperately needs to find her unique selling point.
What annoys me about the car is they didnā€™t even have the sense to get a car where all their kids can sit in the middle, and then when people said about getting something else she said it was the only safe one. As if the rest of us are driving our kids round in death traps šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's such a snob and that's what irritates me. She has no reason to be so snobby and act like they're better than everyone else. They're both from working class families (NOT a bad thing at all, btw!), but she's trying too hard to act like they're middle class and looking down her nose at other people in the process.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I donā€™t really like her as a person anymore I think she comes across as very up herself and looks down her nose at other people if theyā€™re not being the same kind of mum as her. Iā€™ve said once, Iā€™ll say it again, the way she parents drives me actual insane

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think she just tries so hard to keep up with everyone else, she doesnā€™t seem to be happy and content in herself. I feel bad for her in that respect. But I enjoyed her content more when she wasnā€™t bandwagon hopping all the time. As someone said above, sheā€™s so desperate to make herself very middle class, and she should just be happy with Who she is and what she has.

Reactions: 4

Ā£25 lunchboxes, expensive car but she shops at Everything5pounds šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Its ironic, as she would likely have a much bigger following = more revenue from YT/insta, if she was just honest and said they don't have a massive amount of cash but they are doing the house up by saving on x,y and z. People would find her much more relatable rather than trying to pretend she can afford all these fancy gadgets and huge cars when the reality is she has no hob, her youngest doesn't have a proper bed, the house is half done and the kids clothes too small.

She is working class, has no life experience, remember those old youtube videos, I bet they have long gone.
The only thing they could have bought house wise with the money mentioned in a previous thread, in the area mentioned would have been a terraced council house. No issues there, as they would have much larger rooms than most newbuilds, but definitely not middle class.
At the cost of the renovations they will be in negative equity in no time.

Reactions: 2
I think she is just not happy with Warren. Sorry, who would be šŸ˜‚
I think she wants someone who is more hands on with the kids, more fit/healthy and who does more about the house in terms of housework.
This not Warren.

Apart from having a few hours on her own now the children are at school, she just looks and sounds sad. I don't think things have planned out the way she wanted them too.

Warren seems the type to let the women do all the work while he sits back and gets everything done for him and brought to him. I mean, that robot lawn mower says it all while he sits back with a can of larger šŸ™„

She is working class, has no life experience, remember those old youtube videos, I bet they have long gone.
The only thing they could have bought house wise with the money mentioned in a previous thread, in the area mentioned would have been a terraced council house. No issues there, as they would have much larger rooms than most newbuilds, but definitely not middle class.
At the cost of the renovations they will be in negative equity in no time.
That house has such a strange layout and no front garden, no front of house, I think they will have a hard time selling that for much of a profit, even after all the "renovations".

Reactions: 6
I think she is just not happy with Warren. Sorry, who would be šŸ˜‚
I think she wants someone who is more hands on with the kids, more fit/healthy and who does more about the house in terms of housework.
This not Warren.

Apart from having a few hours on her own now the children are at school, she just looks and sounds sad. I don't think things have planned out the way she wanted them too.

Warren seems the type to let the women do all the work while he sits back and gets everything done for him and brought to him. I mean, that robot lawn mower says it all while he sits back with a can of larger šŸ™„

That house has such a strange layout and no front garden, no front of house, I think they will have a hard time selling that for much of a profit, even after all the "renovations".
He seems to be the laziest husband of any influencer I watch. People like Lee Meldrum (despite peopleā€™s opinions lol) Jordan Carter, Connor Swift, theyā€™re all seen on the vlogs to help out and do things. Iā€™m not just talking with kids because I know elle and Connor donā€™t have children but they still all help out with daily tasks and life chores and Warren does nothing. I get if the woman is a SAHM then 9/10 they will do the majority of the housework etc but men can still do little things to help out and take the load off, like washing up or something. Heā€™s been home all this time and still seems everything is down to her. Right down to every school run etc. Baffles me why sheā€™s even with him

• Heart
He seems to be the laziest husband of any influencer I watch. People like Lee Meldrum (despite peopleā€™s opinions lol) Jordan Carter, Connor Swift, theyā€™re all seen on the vlogs to help out and do things. Iā€™m not just talking with kids because I know elle and Connor donā€™t have children but they still all help out with daily tasks and life chores and Warren does nothing. I get if the woman is a SAHM then 9/10 they will do the majority of the housework etc but men can still do little things to help out and take the load off, like washing up or something. Heā€™s been home all this time and still seems everything is down to her. Right down to every school run etc. Baffles me why sheā€™s even with him
I do get the impression she enjoys playing the martyr though. But you're right, he's just a big slobby lump.

Reactions: 5
Wtaf is that photo of her this morning on stories??? She set the camera up and then laid in bed to take the photo. What a sad bleeping cow!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really didnā€™t need to see your green knickers and bum this morning Kerry šŸ˜’
Same we get itā€™s Monday get on with it šŸ™„ for someone who obsesses over low surges this that and the next thing she doesnā€™t have drink some amount of coffee thatā€™s not exactly healthy šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

I really didnā€™t need to see your green knickers and bum this morning Kerry šŸ˜’
why would you post your knickers and bum on there for the world to see when youā€™re trying to be the opposite ā€œtypeā€ of person

why would you post your knickers and bum on there for the world to see when youā€™re trying to be the opposite ā€œtypeā€ of person
she honestly baffles me