Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think generally she is quite pretty (warren definitely punching above his weight!) but in her latest selfie she somehow has managed to look SMUG. How is that possible?!?
I think she’s quite pretty too I just think she always looks so frumpy and reminds me of an older women trying to be young for some reason. I just feel she never gets it right. She tried too hard to be too “edgy” and it doesn’t suit her. She ends up looking frumpy. Like the T-shirt’s tucked into the skirts. Just no Kerry. I wouldn’t even wear it and I’m 28

Reactions: 8
@Definitelyme It’s like the twits- her true personality shining through!
She seems very old before her time fashion wise. And I can’t believe, in fact I will not believe, Warren is younger than me!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does every vlog have to pay homage to the fact she still breastfeeds! I breastfeed my 16 month old so not against extended feeding at all but the way she “sells” it like it’s hell. Roma rules the house. My 16 month old is a mummy’s girl for sure. She’d probably chose me over any other person but I’m not a slave to her either. She doesn’t demand to be picked up & cuddled all day & I don’t have to rock her to sleep in a pram. If I were watching her without any prior knowledge I’d never breastfeed as she shows she has created a clingy monster with Roma. She tries to put the kids into ideal boxes rather than just going with it & seeing what works. Let’s face it what works one day probably won’t work the next. Also I understand every kid is different & you have to parent them different even siblings but she’s so desperate for YouTube views she wants the kid with sensory delays and the attachment kid just to tick boxes & get the views in so she can use that hashtag 🙈
Also she needs to size up on clothes for Sienna! She isn’t a petite girl. My first is tall & always have to buy 2 sizes bigger to fit her legs.
Very well said. In reference to everything mentioned. Not sure I understand the deal with Roma...

Reactions: 1
Is it just me that thinks the bedroom looked 100x better in the ‘before’ pic? I mean how does she look at that and think it’s nice 😂

I don’t even think that’s a current photo as I swear she used that Instagram frame from their wedding to hold strings of wee Polaroids somewhere in the house (not sure if bedroom or not).

Is it just me that thinks the bedroom looked 100x better in the ‘before’ pic? I mean how does she look at that and think it’s nice 😂
I think looking at it, the sofa type cushions she has doesn't make it look nice, very flat and they look like they have just been chucked on.
Also her pillows are beneath the duvet so looks messy that way and the side table is too cluttered and full of stuff. It only a slim one. Plus. I thought she hung that world picture up already?

Also why has she cut of the photo so you can’t see what the other side of the bed looks like and see the other bed side table!! Prob because all the mess has been put that side 😂😂

So the cots gone where is Roma sleeping?? In their bed????

• Haha
  • Heart
Also why has she cut of the photo so you can’t see what the other side of the bed looks like and see the other bed side table!! Prob because all the mess has been put that side 😂😂

So the cots gone where is Roma sleeping?? In their bed????
on her recent vlog it looks like Roma has a mattress on the floor. Probably so Kezza can call it a ’montessori floor bed’ 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I just love how a few days back we were discussing her kitchen and the tiles and then voila (obvs total coincidence 😏) she gives us a gram pic of her kitchen and how much she loves it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If you're going to insta your bedroom surely you at least take 10 mins to tidy it, make the bed!!!!!! And make it properly insta worthy! Such a half arsed attempt!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone watch her living room update?
So they are saving up for karndean flooring, a new unit for the TV and some shelving. Saving for a lot there!!! As well as the playroom they were apparently doing.

So they are saving up for karndean flooring, a new unit for the TV and some shelving. Saving for a lot there!!! As well as the playroom they were apparently doing.
Did you notice that she said, playroom dining room 👀 maybe she’s finally seen sense and realised that they desperately need a dining area rather than a play room!

4279328E-B5C2-4F2E-9611-A5498C09242C.jpeg

Her kitchen tiles would look better with smaller ‘V’s I think, personally. Either is rank but I think smaller ‘V’s is the less harsh way isn’t it

Reactions: 5
View attachment 208290
Her kitchen tiles would look better with smaller ‘V’s I think, personally. Either is rank but I think smaller ‘V’s is the less harsh way isn’t it
It just looks so unfinished!! It’s such a fad I can’t see this being “in style” in a few years they’ll all be redecorating again! 🤣

Reactions: 6
It just looks so unfinished!! It’s such a fad I can’t see this being “in style” in a few years they’ll all be redecorating again! 🤣
Oh same ha, seems very odd to me. Have the herringbone style but surely you’d bring it to a complete finish at the top? Looks weird otherwise.
I do believe the smaller ones look less harsh if that’s the style you like though. Kerry and warrens just look bloody silly

I find it odd how they spend money on temporary solutions rather than saving a bit longer and doing the job they really want. Surely a waste of money?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So her stories today. Again she’s obviously on a not showing the girls faces kick (who wants to start bets of how long she’ll last?!) but one of the stories is just the back of Roma’s head.

Riveting content.

• Haha
Snooze fest. Either she carries on as a "mummy blogger" and shows her kids or she completely stops.
Can't be doing seeing back ms of heads again.

She will have no content if she stopped completely though so 🤷‍♀️

So her stories today. Again she’s obviously on a not showing the girls faces kick (who wants to start bets of how long she’ll last?!) but one of the stories is just the back of Roma’s head.

Riveting content.
I don’t think she can make up her mind as her pics are all over the place, its a bit of a half arsed attempt to obscure their faces. Ultimately faces or no faces if you’re not allowing your kids privacy you’re exploiting them. Wait till a brand comes along who offer her an opportunity to monetise Roma’s potty training, her face will be back.