Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She wants decorating suggestions for the hallway, they have already decided to half panel it, what else should they do? How many different Pinterest fads can you cram into one house? Less is more Kerry!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
What is with this panelling malarkey? Everyone seems to be at it. It can look nice in certain places, but not just throw everywhere as some people seem to be doing!

Reactions: 6
Panelling looks beautiful in gorgeous country homes with huge rooms, or an old Victorian style home, but not so much in a bog standard terrace or semi. This isn't me being snobby btw (living in a semi myself), it's called being realistic - it's just not going to work in the same way. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
It’s refreshing to see a birthday present haul that is modest but of course Kerry had to to use Roma’s birthday to shoehorn some ‘diversity’ into their toy collection in the form of a cheap looking doll and a book. And why does Roma need two sets of wooden tools? Sensory claxon!

• Haha
It’s refreshing to see a birthday present haul that is modest but of course Kerry had to to use Roma’s birthday to shoehorn some ‘diversity’ into their toy collection in the form of a cheap looking doll and a book. And why does Roma need two sets of wooden tools? Sensory claxon!
It's interesting to see the difference in Sienna's birthday hauls from that age.
It's all for the Gram.

I think it’s sweet. Babies do come in all colours and we say people should educate themselves and their children.

Reactions: 7
Yes I wondered why she needed two, especially when there is overlap in them. She would have been better ordering a different set which had all she wanted, or ordering the second set she showed and just buying a few baking bits separately. Let’s be real, it’ll never stay in that wooden box. That never happens in real life!

I didn’t think it was that small a birthday haul tbh, I thought it was loads! But it’s great to see her being more mindful of what she buys and where from.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s sweet. Babies do come in all colours and we say people should educate themselves and their children.
I don’t disagree with that but to mske a deal of it in a present haul feels like a tick box to me. maybe I’m being harsh. She did make a lot more of an effort than a lot of other influencers to educate herself around BLM.

Yes I wondered why she needed two, especially when there is overlap in them. She would have been better ordering a different set which had all she wanted, or ordering the second set she showed and just buying a few baking bits separately. Let’s be real, it’ll never stay in that wooden box. That never happens in real life!

I didn’t think it was that small a birthday haul tbh, I thought it was loads! But it’s great to see her being more mindful of what she buys and where from.
It feels like a modest haul compared to someone like RVK Loves but I suppose the difference is that she’s gifted/begs a hell of a lot but Kerry has bought the presents with her own money.

I don’t disagree with that but to mske a deal of it in a present haul feels like a tick box to me. maybe I’m being harsh. She did make a lot more of an effort than a lot of other influencers to educate herself around BLM.

It feels like a modest haul compared to someone like RVK Loves but I suppose the difference is that she’s gifted/begs a hell of a lot but Kerry has bought the presents with her own money.
I don’t watch that many other bloggers anymore really, but I know they all go crazy over the top, and compared to that Kerry’s was much more normal. Maybe I’m just mean with our kids 🤣

Why is she suddenly not showing the girls? They are all over YouTube and previous posts!
stop trying to be like mrs m all the time Kerry

Why is she suddenly not showing the girls? They are all over YouTube and previous posts!
stop trying to be like mrs m all the time Kerry
I always thought the same, she was copying Meldrum. Always does!!
We'll see what happens now Meldrum is back on the gram. I thought kerry was a lot happier after she had gone (I might be reaching), people used to tell her that Meldrum was her competition on YouTube so it will be interesting going forward if her online mood changes.

Don’t understand the 2 baking sets the same. Waste of money. She will probably put one on the "mud kitchen" and leave it out there all year and by Christmas the utensils would have rotted knowing her.

Didn't mind the doll, liked the fact it was black, she's right in bringing some diversity to the girls toys.

And I bet kerry does beg on the quiet! That thermometer pen wasn't sent to her for nothing, she didn't even have a cooker at that point so why would they have sent it to her? Probably blagged she could promote it still 🙄

Not sure what she is doing with her Instagram and posts/stories, not showing the childrens faces. Looks weird.

Reactions: 1
Is Meldrum not showing the girls any more? I don’t think there is any competition between them really, Meldrum was always a much bigger vlogger than kerry. Not sure about now though as I don’t follow her.

No, definitely no competition I agree but kerry thinks she's something, doesn't she.
I saw some comments a while ago in a video of kerrys and they were saying Meldrum is her competition on YouTube and she didn't deny it. She could've said "no, we're good friends I wish her well" or something, but she agreed and defended herself (can't remember her exact words but she didn't deny it).
Maybe it's because she has 3 girls similar ages, maybe it's because they are similar in age, maybe it's because they both l started out as stay at home mums. But I noticed that whatever Meldrum did, kerry did too.

Kerry probably saw Meldrum as someone to aspire to (I know but hear me out 😂). She saw her go from a small channel to a big one really quickly. Lee managed to quit his job and be a stay at home parent. Remember when kerry and Warren made videos about warren doing it? Meldrums bought a new house and talk about redoing it and suddenly, kerry and Warren buy a house and are talking about "renovations".
I think she thought she was just like her so if they can do it then so can she.
Kerry won't be like Meldrum I agree, because she puts no effort into anything. Her house is a mess, her kids are scruffy, her priorities are are in the wrong order, her lack of motivation is clear and Warren clearly doesn't earn as much as Lee.

Kerry has said too that she compares herself with other YouTubers, she doesn't name names but said that she can do a video and it doesn't get many views but someone else who's done the same gets loads and she's not happy because she doesn't know what she is doing wrong, and at the time she was doing videos alot similar to Meldrum.
Must be sickening for her to see Meldrum being gifted all the nice holidays, clothes for the kids, furniture etc and she gets what, a meat thermometer pen and a few light shades

Reactions: 5
No, definitely no competition I agree but kerry thinks she's something, doesn't she.
I saw some comments a while ago in a video of kerrys and they were saying Meldrum is her competition on YouTube and she didn't deny it. She could've said "no, we're good friends I wish her well" or something, but she agreed and defended herself (can't remember her exact words but she didn't deny it).
Maybe it's because she has 3 girls similar ages, maybe it's because they are similar in age, maybe it's because they both l started out as stay at home mums. But I noticed that whatever Meldrum did, kerry did too.

Kerry probably saw Meldrum as someone to aspire to (I know but hear me out 😂). She saw her go from a small channel to a big one really quickly. Lee managed to quit his job and be a stay at home parent. Remember when kerry and Warren made videos about warren doing it? Meldrums bought a new house and talk about redoing it and suddenly, kerry and Warren buy a house and are talking about "renovations".
I think she thought she was just like her so if they can do it then so can she.
Kerry won't be like Meldrum I agree, because she puts no effort into anything. Her house is a mess, her kids are scruffy, her priorities are are in the wrong order, her lack of motivation is clear and Warren clearly doesn't earn as much as Lee.

Kerry has said too that she compares herself with other YouTubers, she doesn't name names but said that she can do a video and it doesn't get many views but someone else who's done the same gets loads and she's not happy because she doesn't know what she is doing wrong, and at the time she was doing videos alot similar to Meldrum.
Must be sickening for her to see Meldrum being gifted all the nice holidays, clothes for the kids, furniture etc and she gets what, a meat thermometer pen and a few light shades
A meat thermometer pen 🤣🤣🤣

It must be hard wondering why her Chanel has never taken off the same way some of the others have, but when you take a closer look at Kerry she just doesn’t have “it”. Nothing unique about her (nor me either, I’m not slagging her off for that, but I don’t put myself on YT) and she’s not quite hitting the “middle class market” the way most of those channel mum lot do, IMO.

Reactions: 8
I agree, i think she used to compete a lot with Meldrum, even to trying to dress her girls how Meldrum does, but always misses the mark somewhere.
As much as i can't stand Meldrum, and would take a 1000 Kerry's over her, our Kezza is a bit like the b tech version of Meldrum.

Thing is, i think with a little effort Kerry could actually grow her audience well, as most of the time she's quite likeable and inoffensive.

Just replace the camera, work on the editing skills a bit, reply to constructive criticism well and branch out a bit.
She's quite good at kids activities, she could do some videos with ideas for home play/learning, more in depth on the house renos... She was a beautician, she could even do something aimed at mums showing them how to do their nails at home?!

Have you seen kerrys nails 😂 no chance lol!
I agree kerrys Channel could have gone somewhere right at beginning when she just had Sienna.
I think watching her that she just lacks effort. It's like she can't be arsed and she has the attitude "if they can't like me for me being real then I'm not going to bother".
Definitely needs to work on editing skills, but she's been doing YouTube for many, many years now. Are we sure the bad editing is a mistake or still learning all this time later. I think she can't be bothered and will just throw a video up no matter how it looks.
Take a look at her cleaning the front room video, she admitted that's a mess when she tried to speed it up or something so why didn't she make the effort to fix it? Laziness!!

I do think Kerry’s being “real” is a lot more palatable than these “real” mummies who act like that they can’t stand their kids or anything child related.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I do think Kerry’s being “real” is a lot more palatable than these “real” mummies who act like that they can’t stand their kids or anything child related.
Oh yeah, I cannot abide those ‘pissed before bath time’/‘mummies sippy cup’ mummies 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Why do some parents feel the need to brag about what their kids are doing ‘potty trainings going really well’ honestly no one cares if your kid is pissing in her nappy, pants or in a potty. When something happens or how long It takes does not matter in the grand scheme of things - you‘d think she’d know that now she’s on baby number 3.

She definitely would have been that annoying mum bragging about sleeping through the night if it had happened with Roma 🙈

Reactions: 9