Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only way I would respect an influencer is if they withdrew their children COMPLETELY from their channels. But as long as they use their kids (faces or no faces) to make money I will not have an ounce of respect for them.
Completely agree! We live in a scary world with social media being so open and accessible by anyone! AI don’t even put pictures of my baby on any forms of social media as you just don’t know where it will end up. Only me, close family and friends need pictures of my baby... not the whole bleeping world. I just think it is mad that people think it is normal !! 🤯

Reactions: 7
It’s stupid anyway as a simple scroll down or look at her YouTube and you can see them all. I appreciate if she were serious about it she’d need to start somewhere, but that would surely involve a rethink about her “brand” (🤮) as IMO it isn’t feasible for her to be a parent blogger who relies almost solely on vlogs and not show her kids. At the start of the year when she tried her videos looked ridiculous.
Her videos were ridiculous. When she showed them from the chin down 😝

I also think It’s all well and good obscuring your kids faces but it is contradictory when you start sharing every single bodily function with the world - ie potty training, I bet there are some sick people in the world who get off on that too. I read something from an influencer on Instagram who works for the police and her stories on ‘lactophiles’ made me so relieved I never shared any breastfeeding pictures 🤯

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Her videos were ridiculous. When she showed them from the chin down 😝

I also think It’s all well and good obscuring your kids faces but it is contradictory when you start sharing every single bodily function with the world - ie potty training, I bet there are some sick people in the world who get off on that too. I read something from an influencer on Instagram who works for the police and her stories on ‘lactophiles’ made me so relieved I never shared any breastfeeding pictures 🤯
Well that’s disgusting. Those lactophiles will be loving Kerry’s page though 😱

Just thinking actually she shares a lot of pics of Roma feeding. I have one or two pics of me feeding my kids and I think in the future they’ll probably be embarrassed and wouldn’t want to see them. But everyone will have access to the pics of Roma feeding, even if she is mortified by it in later life (as a teenager. You know how teenagers are mortified by their parents breathing etc.)

Reactions: 4
I read something from an influencer on Instagram who works for the police and her stories on ‘lactophiles’ made me so relieved I never shared any breastfeeding pictures 🤯
What in the mother of duck? Just when I think I’ve heard it all...there is ALWAYS something worse in this messed up world we all live in.
Jesus. So glad I’ve never put my kid online.

• Sad
It’s horrifying. I can’t remember what account I saw it on but the woman in question said she works in the police so sees it all 😞😞😞

Reactions: 2
That cleaning video. Can't deal with the living room 😭 someone buy her some tie backs for those curtains 😂

That cleaning video. Can't deal with the living room 😭 someone buy her some tie backs for those curtains 😂
Or just get rid of the curtains all together. The room looks better, i like her rug and the fireplace. The bedroom chest of drawers is random but better than the unit that was there before. She just needs to get rid of the peach, see through curtains and she would be sorted! Get some nice blinds and boom done.

Reactions: 2
What does Kerry see is warren 🤣 dresses like a 60 year old truck driver
I always think old Wazza looks the sort of bloke who'd wear socks with sandals 😂🙈
Just tried watching the Chessington blogs and I'm struggling 😶
Can't believe she's still filming on her phone as well, the quality is so bad

I always think old Wazza looks the sort of bloke who'd wear socks with sandals 😂🙈
Just tried watching the Chessington blogs and I'm struggling 😶
Can't believe she's still filming on her phone as well, the quality is so bad
I dunno why she hasn’t bought a new camera. Even a cheapish one would surely be better? I think that speaks to their precarious financial situation.

I dunno why she hasn’t bought a new camera. Even a cheapish one would surely be better? I think that speaks to their precarious financial situation.
Surely she could claim a new camera as expenses though? Does she have a registered company for her ‘business’?

Reactions: 3
They just spent dunno how much going to a theme park they didn't need to go to, she could have bought a new camera with that money

All for the gram!!

Nobody will see she's got a new camera, she can't vlog about that 🙄🙄🙄 priorities all in wrong order as per usual

She definitely isn’t showing the girls faces again. I don’t get it. She was bleating on defensively a week or two ago about how it’s fine. Now a complete about turn. She’s so faddy, never sticks at anything!

That ice lolly picture is ridiculous. I know what my kids would say if I said “sorry you can’t eat those yet. Just put them in a line while I take a picture”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wished she’d used an eyelash comb in her selfie.....the first thing I saw was the clumpy mascara.

She’s a pretty lady but the way she does her makeup bothers me. She has eyes that slant downwards, so no mascara on the bottom would be a good start in lifting her eyes. And eyelash curlers or a lash lift would do wonders for her.

Reactions: 5
I think generally she is quite pretty (warren definitely punching above his weight!) but in her latest selfie she somehow has managed to look SMUG. How is that possible?!?