Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s exactly what she’s talking about, but too idiotic to realise Bento box is the style and not the specific name. People have suggested other things in the comments and she’s basically saying no to al of them 🙄 so why bother asking?!

Reactions: 3
That’s exactly what she’s talking about, but too idiotic to realise Bento box is the style and not the specific name. People have suggested other things in the comments and she’s basically saying no to al of them 🙄 so why bother asking?!
There’s absolutely no way I’d pay £25 for a lunchbox it’s ridiculous my sons got a paw patrol lunch bag we’ve already got the separate tubs if we need them but I did also get the sistema box with the different compartments and water bottle and that’s been absolutely fine think I paid £5-£6 on amazon for it

Also I can believe she’s seriously considering spending £75 on 3 lunchboxes when she doesn’t even have a working hob! Priorities right there 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Its just another example of keeping up with the 'gram🤷‍♀️. Kerry is a prime example of someone tying themselves up in knots to try and keep up with the latest must have.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I also don’t get why people don’t let their children have school dinners it’s free for first three years. Means when they get home I haven’t got to make them a hot dinner! Mine don’t even get an option it’s school dinners and that’s it and they love them!! Win win Got to pay this year for me eldest but I would rather do that then have to make pack lunch every day!! 😂👌

Reactions: 2
I also don’t get why people don’t let their children have school dinners it’s free for first three years. Means when they get home I haven’t got to make them a hot dinner! Mine don’t even get an option it’s school dinners and that’s it and they love them!! Win win Got to pay this year for me eldest but I would rather do that then have to make pack lunch every day!! 😂👌
A lot of primary schools at the minute aren’t doing hot school dinners and are asking everyone to send their children with a packed lunch due to the pandemic, ours is one of them.

There’s absolutely no way I’d pay £25 for a lunchbox it’s ridiculous my sons got a paw patrol lunch bag we’ve already got the separate tubs if we need them but I did also get the sistema box with the different compartments and water bottle and that’s been absolutely fine think I paid £5-£6 on amazon for it

Also I can believe she’s seriously considering spending £75 on 3 lunchboxes when she doesn’t even have a working hob! Priorities right there 🤦🏻‍♀️🙄
HOW MUCH for a lunchbox?? And this is the same person who still hasn’t got a fully functioning hob and is DIY-ing removing an internal wall for the ‘playroom’ priorities and all that.

Reactions: 4
Thats bonkers i got some bento style boxes from ikea 2 quid each.
I have 1 small yum box charity shop 4 quid. Its bit crap holds hardly anything.

Her get it all done video blatent copy American you tubers too short and dull.
I was wondering where Warren was myself .

I doubt playroom is imminent.
Have they finished hob, younger kids room and decking yet?

Rate ikea boxes so far. I found out about them on Insta so i was influenced!

Attachments

our school isn’t doing hot dinners atm. She also said in the comments her kids wouldn’t eat them (thought they were such great eaters, Kerry? 🤔🤔)

Where I’m from they aren’t free unless you qualify, but (in non covid times) my daughter has them a few times a week and it’s fab not having to worry about lunches!!

@fireflies I must look out for those boxes in ikea! Thanks for the tip!

We also use the sistema boxes which are great and loads recommended in her comments but she said they kept losing the parts. Well don’t be such a frigging dumbass then. It’s not a lunch box problem you div, that’s a poor organisation problem. I’ve never lost any of the bits of ours, funnily.

Reactions: 6
Thats bonkers i got some bento style boxes from ikea 2 quid each.
I have 1 small yum box charity shop 4 quid. Its bit crap holds hardly anything.

Her get it all done video blatent copy American you tubers too short and dull.
I was wondering where Warren was myself .

I doubt playroom is imminent.
Have they finished hob, younger kids room and decking yet?

Rate ikea boxes so far. I found out about them on Insta so i was influenced!
Is that your layout for the gram 😄 love it.
They look good. I need a lunchbox for work. I think you have influenced me haha

our school isn’t doing hot dinners atm. She also said in the comments her kids wouldn’t eat them (thought they were such great eaters, Kerry? 🤔🤔)

Where I’m from they aren’t free unless you qualify, but (in non covid times) my daughter has them a few times a week and it’s fab not having to worry about lunches!!

We also use the sistema boxes which are great and loads recommended in her comments but she said they kept losing the parts. Well don’t be such a frigging dumbass then. It’s not a lunch box problem you div, that’s a poor organisation problem. I’ve never lost any of the bits of ours, funnily.
Same. We have the sistema with the sections and the pot for yoghurt. They are brilliant and won't be spending £25 on a yumbox.
Did kerry really say her children won't eat hot meals? Hmmm I think they do and would, hey it wouldn't surprise me that she keeps giving them packed lunches to show what she puts in for content on her YouTube!

Last edited:

yeah I thought she said her girls where really good eaters!!

mine love school dinners especially because my pack lunches consist of a sandwich crisps and a bit of fruit and yogurt. Where at school they get yummy food and a nice pudding 😂👌!!

Apologies she said they don’t really like them and would then be hungry all day (surely only from lunch time?) and wouldn’t be able to concentrate. But essentially means they won’t eat them. Which is fine, loads of kids don’t, but she’s always saying they are great eaters. I think what she means is they (like a lot of kids!) eat what they know and don’t deviate from it. They don’t exactly eat a wide variety of foods for lunch or tea.

Attachments

Her lunchbox video was crap really. If you watch someone like Emily Norris, the difference is insane. I'm certainly not Emily's biggest fan, but she actually gives decent ideas for lunchboxes and films them actually being made and packed.
Kerry basically showed a haul of a mini shop.

Reactions: 5
Apologies she said they don’t really like them and would then be hungry all day (surely only from lunch time?) and wouldn’t be able to concentrate. But essentially means they won’t eat them. Which is fine, loads of kids don’t, but she’s always saying they are great eaters. I think what she means is they (like a lot of kids!) eat what they know and don’t deviate from it. They don’t exactly eat a wide variety of foods for lunch or tea.
She makes them sound so fussy when all these years people have always commented to her about how well her kids eat etc. Maybe they aren't good eaters after all

She makes them sound so fussy when all these years people have always commented to her about how well her kids eat etc. Maybe they aren't good eaters after all
I don't think they're fussy. Shes probably not happy that school give cake and not low fat/low sugar everything!

Reactions: 5
They can’t be that fussy as they eat Alpen bars 🤮
Hahahahaha. Bloody Alpen bars are grim aren’t they.
£25 for one small lunchbox seems ridiculous to me, maybe I’m just tight though 😂
My little girl starts reception on Monday and will be having the school dinners, must admit it’s been nice not having to faff with lunchboxes ha! She’s such a fussy eater at the moment & I’m really hoping the school dinners will get her out of this phase.

Hahahahaha. Bloody Alpen bars are grim aren’t they.
£25 for one small lunchbox seems ridiculous to me, maybe I’m just tight though 😂
My little girl starts reception on Monday and will be having the school dinners, must admit it’s been nice not having to faff with lunchboxes ha! She’s such a fussy eater at the moment & I’m really hoping the school dinners will get her out of this phase.
And the reviews on Amazon aren’t great. They leak, you can’t fit sandwiches in, and you can’t wash them in a washing machine. It’s purely for the gram.