Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She quite often does the long end credits.

The cut up apple would surely have browned by lunch time? My friend and I were having this discussion the other day. They always do! My daughter’s lunchbox is big enough to send a whole apple though... I’m so smug 🤣🤣
I once cut an apple up... I learned from my mistake! My child didn't eat it because it went brown!

Has she said yet whether big wazza has been made redundant?
No mention yet

Ok maybe covid driven me mad but actually enjoyed emily norris lunch ideas as gave ideas snacks cold or cooked in variety of containers and sizes.

I watched latest you tube video ashley baille shes channel mum northern Ireland and has 5 kids.
I enjoy her meal planning, cook with me and grocery hauls she does proper hoke xooked meals with some batch cooking and fairly frugal i have 4kids so find her content useful she really shops around to get best price.
Latest video is best amazon buys.
The yum box came up for her youngest pearl cant remember if shes 4 or 5 shes the youngest.
She said she never had for older 4 as they were never fussy eaters and they were quite expensive.
That she been using child yum box for 8months now and is upgrading to adult sizd so she can fit more in and less separation to encourage pearl be less fussy.
She mentioned she has lunch box video coming up with other containers she uses.

Watched Kerry's video and it all just felt so squashed so much so the next day she had to take separate heart shape tub.
I and my kids would prefer yogurt or dips in small separate pot with lid.
You would have soak apple peices in lemon water stop them Browning
I think she has the smallest lunch box which vs shame as as price difference between kids and adult one is 5 quid difference.
I have 1 i got 2nd hand and would honestly only ever use for my toddler.
My younger 3 happy with ikea 360 and im happy each compartment there's only 3 comes out separate to wash.
The one emily linked did seem good and theres a fww good cheaper ones on Amazon with a quick google for less than 15 quid each.

Why does warren say trolling..not seen any negative comments on her you tube or social media.

She really is not coming across happy or fulfilled right now on videos she seems tad sad all the time
Bet she didn't know the bigger ones existed. She just wanted to buy ASAP because she saw Meldrum had them. She does things on impulse and then regrets it because she did not properly research things or organises properly or think if they will work for her and her family and wastes money.

I am surprised too that "apparently", Wazza won't let her switch the heating on in the evening if she's cold but didn't mind her spending £75 on 3 lunchboxes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think Warren needs to reaffirm his definition of a troll. Out of all the influencers Kez and Waz are the least interesting and quite frankly harmless in terms of any controversy they cause. What I do object to Warren is you insinuating that suicide happens through being “trolled”! As someone who has suffered losing two family members that way I can assure you suicide is a lot more complex than that. The underlying issues that cause suicide are t as simple as “someone slagged my kids bento £25 box” 🙄 Educate yourself Warren you absolute balloon and do one. Oh and Warren your not exactly kind are you sticking your finger up to folk on IG and ripping people off for £300 trainers and not refunding so think on fat boy think on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Warren needs to reaffirm his definition of a troll. Out of all the influencers Kez and Waz are the least interesting and quite frankly harmless in terms of any controversy they cause. What I do object to Warren is you insinuating that suicide happens through being “trolled”! As someone who has suffered losing two family members that way I can assure you suicide is a lot more complex than that. The underlying issues that cause suicide are t as simple as “someone slagged my kids bento £25 box” 🙄 Educate yourself Warren you absolute balloon and do one. Oh and Warren your not exactly kind are you sticking your finger up to folk on IG and ripping people off for £300 trainers and not refunding so think on fat boy think on.
Theres a few negative but not awful remarks you tube about new lunch boxes basically saying their kids be starving.
They have such low veiws abd engagement not sure how this can be classed as trolling.

I really do feel for her she seem so lost and unhappy.
Theres that saying live a little in a house and decide what you want and need to do.
Its kind of true in last 18months changed my mind on few thing's.
I would put the tv on wall get nice blinds and corner sofa and ikea besta unit.

Kitchen i really feel layout is all wrong.
The kitchen i think overlooks the garden.
They could have located sink and dishwasher near the end by existing window but to the right just opposite door they could have fitted small french doors onto decking area.
Where the fridge is now they could have fitted in small table and chairs to eat together.
Where the massive island is back wall they could have fitted floor to ceiling units like Katie Ellison with ovens in and integrated fridge.
They maybe could have then fitted small island like liza prideux in the middle but turned the other way opposite the chimney breast opposite the still broken waste space range cooker.
They then where toiliet and play room dreams is turned that into a proper laundry room of dreams/mud room with washer/drier/ drying racks. Small chest freezer as clearly theres waste there as existing toiliet but no sink is odd.
I assume back door is off that room too ontp the garden.

Still no update on the decking.

They ideally should save or remortage in few years loft extension or proper extension off kitchen end.
They really need pay off kitchen loan over 5 years and car loan 1st.
All the home stuff always cheap b&m or Poundland i really think they struggling a bit with money.

Attachments

Reactions: 6
I really enjoy Ashley bailee. She cooks such a good mix of more traditional home cooked meals, and then “fakeaways” (I despise that word) and things like that. Very realistic mum to follow, although she doesn’t half buy some amount of stuff from the cheap shops.
I agree i assume shes stay at home as well as you tube.
I love her meal planning , cooking and food videos.

Pearl is under 3 and get given a proper China plate for dinner take note sarah this mama life and kerry.

I agree on the cheap tat from cheap shops.
I wonder if live in ni really cheap or shes so frugal in some areas allows her spend in other's.
Not keen on her house decor either.
Looking forward to her updated lunch box video as last years was fab.

Reactions: 1
I agree i assume shes stay at home as well as you tube.
I love her meal planning , cooking and food videos.

Pearl is under 3 and get given a proper China plate for dinner take note sarah this mama life and kerry.

I agree on the cheap tat from cheap shops.
I wonder if live in ni really cheap or shes so frugal in some areas allows her spend in other's.
Not keen on her house decor either.
Looking forward to her updated lunch box video as last years was fab.
I live in NI. It’s not cheap enough to be buying the amount if tat that she does 🤣 yes I’m not keen on her decor either, it’s a bit much for me. I know she used to work as a personal shopper or something similar, but I think she said recently she had stopped.

My phone went straight to your comment @Definitelyme and for a second I thought you were talking about kerry who used to be a personal shopper 😂 can you imagine 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why are her glasses so squint? That isnt right, also, no wonder her vlogs are poorly edited when she is doing it in the car with a mug of coffee in one hand🤦‍♀️. She goes on and on about working so bloody work then, dont shoe horn it in randomly and therefore put up half arsed attempts.

Reactions: 4
Ew. Can't say I have ever said that. Why wait until the end of the last roll? Buy some when you start on the last roll! At least!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Bleugh, overuse of the word literally is so irritating.

To be fair to her I don’t think she snapped back to the person who said get a test, she said it’s just a cold with a smily, which I think is fair enough.

THOSE GLASSES! Why so wonky all of a sudden.

Reactions: 5
It is just a cold though, I think her answer was fair. We all know the symptoms by now so someone detailing them and saying get a test isn't necessary really
Fair enough :)

Must be different for different areas schools down here near me wont let the child in even with cold symtoms if they have not had a negative test but as i said may be diffrent for diffrernt areas

Hahaahh someones commented how long til its deleted ?

Attachments

Bleugh, overuse of the word literally is so irritating.

To be fair to her I don’t think she snapped back to the person who said get a test, she said it’s just a cold with a smily, which I think is fair enough.

THOSE GLASSES! Why so wonky all of a sudden.
I knew it was her eyebrows 😂😂 I think they are even more wonky than her old ones, does she not notice?!

• Haha
Fair enough :)

Must be different for different areas schools down here near me wont let the child in even with cold symtoms if they have not had a negative test but as i said may be diffrent for diffrernt areas

Hahaahh someones commented how long til its deleted ?
I’m confused 🧐 who’s teddy?!