Kerry Conway #9 Bandwagon Hopper, Bargain Bin Shopper!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gonna be honest I have uniform for everyday of the week, not set up for each day but 5 of of everything. I’m off sick at the moment From work (currently being assessed/tested for MS) so I thought if I have a flare up at least they’ve got clothes for each day at school ready to go.

The kids hair is beyond me- I’d be so embarrassed. I’d love to do french plaits in the morning but my eldest (Nearly 9) isn't a girly girl and we’ve compromised on a plaited pony tail in the mornings now- her face when I suggested the french plait was a picture :ROFLMAO:

There’s absolutely no way I’d let them walk out the house like that, I find it so sad

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but 8 packs of gnocchi in one food shop? Is she ok???? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She said the girls are moaning about no food in the house but there was no snacks in that food shop suitable for the girls other than popcorn and 1 pack of soreen bars?
Kerry however, has 2 bags of chocolate and a chocolate cake? 🤯

Reactions: 8
I’m sorry but 8 packs of gnocchi in one food shop? Is she ok???? 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

She said the girls are moaning about no food in the house but there was no snacks in that food shop suitable for the girls other than popcorn and 1 pack of soreen bars?
Kerry however, has 2 bags of chocolate and a chocolate cake? 🤯
... And 4 pizzas 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don't get why these short 5 minutes, 8 minute videos are being put up. Just don't bother kerry! Not like it was organised well anyway.
You see other food shopping videos by more successful mums and they lay it out in order, they show things properly and they have good meal ideas or a meal plan. Kerrys was just tit and has been for a long time. How she can label it budget meal ideas I don't know.

8 bags of gnocchi 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wtf!

Their shop is never healthy - so much convenience/junk food, particularly for 3 young kids. We have a toddler a similar age to Roma and they probably have pizza once a month, if that. It’s definitely a rare treat. Twice a week is a lot isn’t it? Then pringles, chicken burgers (Which our toddler hasn't had yet), sugary cereal, sugary pastries. I know it’s good to have a balance but where are the ‘veggies’ the fish and the lean meat?

She doesn’t work (well, not in a proper job) - surely she has the time to cook meals from scratch? Both me and my husband work full time and we have an evening meal from scratch 4 out of 5 nights during the week, the other meal is usually something like ready made fish cakes and salad. They’re just lazy.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I don't get why these short 5 minutes, 8 minute videos are being put up. Just don't bother kerry! Not like it was organised well anyway.
You see other food shopping videos by more successful mums and they lay it out in order, they show things properly and they have good meal ideas or a meal plan. Kerrys was just tit and has been for a long time. How she can label it budget meal ideas I don't know.
Yes they always so short and basic.
Odd mix of shopping i thourght.
Never have i brought tinned peas mostly frozen.
My kids hate soreen any flavour they think they grim.
Those pizzas look shite mine always get aldis or lilds fresh ones.

Watched another channel mum tonight recently discovered.
Rosie and the girls.
Shes clearly loaded as has lovely large house in Brighton but her house always so clean and organised.

She did food haul video and i was skeptical.
It wasent labelled ad so assume it wasent.
She writes meal plans like us.
But had no idea on good food website you can send ingredients list to phone via text or email.
Also never used tesco online but can add thier ingredients to online shop.
Also made me wonder about syncing phone calenders with husband.

Never fed my kids gnocci.
Baffled why 8 bags do they eat it weekly.
The pizzas were cheapest frozen.
I can't be arsed make popcorn my kids want instant snacks.

Reactions: 1
8 bags of gnocchi 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 wtf!

Their shop is never healthy - so much convenience/junk food, particularly for 3 young kids. We have a toddler a similar age to Roma and they probably have pizza once a month, if that. It’s definitely a rare treat. Twice a week is a lot isn’t it? Then pringles, chicken burgers (Which our toddler hasn't had yet), sugary cereal, sugary pastries. I know it’s good to have a balance but where are the ‘veggies’ the fish and the lean meat?

She doesn’t work (well, not in a proper job) - surely she has the time to cook meals from scratch? Both me and my husband work full time and we have an evening meal from scratch 4 out of 5 nights during the week, the other meal is usually something like ready made fish cakes and salad. They’re just lazy.
Take away food is definitely once a month treat. Every week and you just pile on the pounds. Same with pastries and cakes.
Kerry did say she batch cooked but she hasn't elaborated on what she has done. She never has any good meal idea. It's the same all the time. She does buy frozen veg mainly and have seen lots of chicken, never any fish but the meals are normally the same, stir fry with the sauce packets or pasta with grated cheese on top. Bit meh if you ask me. It's not like she can't find any meal ideas online, there are millions, I just think she can't be bothered and wants to "bung stuff in the oven" all the time.
Now all the kids are at school, we'll see if she ups her game now she will have more free time.

Reactions: 2
Shocking amount of junk food there, I would be embarrassed to admit to buying all that. It is so much cheaper to buy a chicken, have a roast, strip it for meat,make stock from the carcass. Three meals done, it isn't difficult and she defo has the time. She's just lazy and a rubbish cook I imagine.

With the cooking, it's her mums fault for that, she said she grew up eating ready meals all the time, not taught anything food wise, she was heavy and it made her unhappy.
You would think she would have learned to do better with her cooking in adult life. Instead I think it's just given her food issues but she still could have learned to cook better. It is just laziness.

8 packs of gnocchi?!? That would last us a lifetime!!

Not saying I am the best cook ever, and we tend to eat lots of the same things over and over, but I try to cook from scratch everyday, and we only have “healthy” snacks in the house as that way we don’t fall in to bad habits.

She’s a weird one. Usually she is all about have to eat healthy low sugar blah blah. Then she pulls this one out of the bag. she literally cannot seem to strike a normal balance.

Why does she need her husband permission turn on the heating?
I dont know any one who eats gnocci frequently enough stockpile 8 bags.
My kids never had it are they missing out.
Was there a gnocci shortage.

If you want to show case the panelling then take a photo where can actually see.
Made husband laugh yesterday we got mew lights i wanted photo them for the gram i had move mess and clutter around and crop the photo.
I cleaned the table and laid it nicely
Added fresh flowers under new lights.
I dont have a public account but i reckon most peoppe carefully edit small corners of their home i bet she takes selected photos and rest a mess as on vlogs looks diffrent.
My sisters very good and portraying her home online
I dont like that mirror above the fireplace.
Not keen on her lounge at all.

Attachments

I think she’s killed warren and buried him behind the wall and covered it with panelling. I cannot fathom where he is or WHAT he does all day on furlough? She seems to do everything, all school runs, all meals, all shopping and cleaning.

Maybe he’s very busy “at the unit”?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think she’s killed warren and buried him behind the wall and covered it with panelling. I cannot fathom where he is or WHAT he does all day on furlough? She seems to do everything, all school runs, all meals, all shopping and cleaning.

Maybe he’s very busy “at the unit”?
Good on her if she has 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Does she never buy bread? If the girls (big wozza) are always moaning there is no food, give them some toast? What a bizarre food haul.

Reactions: 6
That food shop was a shambles.

She brought no actual food. No meals apart from pizza?

Maybe if she didn't feed her kids low fat low sugar tit they might not be hungry all the time. (which makes no sense cause she still feeds them processed tit.) - make a cottage pie from scratch then just give them a normal kids Yoghurt 🤷🏻‍♀️

8 bags of gnocchi! Love it! Was a terribly laid out haul though, don’t understand why she doesn’t spread it around the other worktops so you can actually see what she’s bought.

I’ve just watched her latest video and for £112 where’s the actual meals? I seen 2 packs of pork loin steaks and pizza that’s it! Complete waste of money... I meal plan buy everything for breakfast lunch and dinner then add things like butter yoghurts snacks cleaning stuff etc but the snacks are always the last thing to be added to the trolley I always make sure we’ve got what we actually need first then add the snacks for in the house and also my son and my partners pack lunch obviously they have different snacks but I’ve switched to buying the frozen mini sausage rolls and cocktail sausages cooking them the night before and adding them into both pack lunches I’ve been saving quite a bit doing that since they’re normally 2 for £3 in Asda but they don’t go far with 2 daily pack lunches so frozen was the the easiest and cheaper way to do it means I’m not constantly having to go to Asda during the week

I’ve just watched her latest video and for £112 where’s the actual meals? I seen 2 packs of pork loin steaks and pizza that’s it! Complete waste of money... I meal plan buy everything for breakfast lunch and dinner then add things like butter yoghurts snacks cleaning stuff etc but the snacks are always the last thing to be added to the trolley I always make sure we’ve got what we actually need first then add the snacks for in the house and also my son and my partners pack lunch obviously they have different snacks but I’ve switched to buying the frozen mini sausage rolls and cocktail sausages cooking them the night before and adding them into both pack lunches I’ve been saving quite a bit doing that since they’re normally 2 for £3 in Asda but they don’t go far with 2 daily pack lunches so frozen was the the easiest and cheaper way to do it means I’m not constantly having to go to Asda during the week
That’s a really good idea. I’m not a sausage fan but my kids are so I’ve never thought of buying frozen ones and cooking them for lunchboxes. Gonna do that next week!!

That’s a really good idea. I’m not a sausage fan but my kids are so I’ve never thought of buying frozen ones and cooking them for lunchboxes. Gonna do that next week!!
It’s a game changer even the wee party pizza’s would work if they like cold pizza I don’t but my partner does so it’s an another option, I was easily spending £6+ a week on sausage rolls and cocktail sausages and it was getting a bit much so I bought frozen and it works out way cheaper!