Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her hoover and microwave have broken looks like she’ll need to get the hob fixed now... I’m not surprised her microwave is broken she’s constantly lugging it from the drawer to the worktop... leave it in one place who in their right mind keeps their microwave in a drawer? If she hasn’t got worktop space for the microwave then they didn’t design that kitchen properly!
In a video she was putting away a little portable hob 😂🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Why spend £30/£40 on a portable hob just get the cooker fixed all that money to have a fancy cooker and it doesn’t even work but hey all for the gram! One thing that’s getting me is the fact her cooker built in surely the pot handles will hit off the wall? 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
A few cable ties would sort the cables.
I don't understand kallax with no draws
I don't like to have yoystoys on display at night I like to relax free of kiddy clutter.
We learnt over years leather sofas are more family friendly and easier to clean.
They did the house in such a weird order.
They begged and got some stuff gifted clearly they can't afford carpet so they painted the stairs and put vinyl in their daughters room.
The lounge looks better with laminates.
I don't get why she blocks not sure if doors in lounge or massive window with sofa 2 and those thick curtains as blocks out so much light.
You would think with dog and 3 kids the garden be safe and tidy that wouldn't have cost much.
They can't comfortably fit around island unit to eat as family.
Apart from tiles fire slip tiles, paint and few lights most other things seem to be on finance.
Dread their transport costs as they run 2 expensive cars.
Kitchen was over 5k finance wickes and they used their fitters.
I would be so stressed about financial downturn.
Their idea turn coal shed into play room with no fold doors bonkers.
They should have delayed kitchen and waited few years to save for a proper extension.
We still not seen the other 2 bedrooms.
Onky follow 1 of thier 4 Insta accounts so no idea how well the trainer business is doing.
I do wonder where they keep the stock.
Same. As much as I would like to get a fabric sofa we have had leather for so many years because of kids.

Warren keeps the trainers in a unit somewhere away from the house but they have a handful in the house, kept on top of the kallax, you can see them in the videos.

She doesn't have boxes for the kallax because she said she wanted to be "all montissuri" with roma being able to get what she wants.
When she did a tidy video on the kallax it was so funny because on some shelves there was 1 thing!
Like someone above said, she is better getting baskets or even one of those ottam type storage boxes that is seating as well. Putting some shelves up above for the sky box, pictures etc.

Same with the other two bedrooms having open wardrobes where you can see everything.
She did buy beige boxes for Aria though, not sure what she planned to put in them but it turned out they were too big. She said she would use them for something else instead and she probably could be arsed returning them.
Saw than in a recent video, she still used them in Arias room and has squashed them to make them fit where she wanted!! 😂😂

I agree with everything you have said!

Is that the tepenyakki grille thing she got because Claire witt had one? It's only useful for pancakes or fried eggs, bacon etc.
Don't know how much they are buy she could have got a portable camping stove with 2 hobs then she could cook anything and use proper pans!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
So her hoover and microwave have broken looks like she’ll need to get the hob fixed now... I’m not surprised her microwave is broken she’s constantly lugging it from the drawer to the worktop... leave it in one place who in their right mind keeps their microwave in a drawer? If she hasn’t got worktop space for the microwave then they didn’t design that kitchen properly!
How does all her stuff keep breaking! She must have no respect for anything or maintain them at all. I had my dishwasher 10 years before i got a new one and my hoover and microwave are still going after 7/8, years too! They arent even the most expensive brands but i mind them so they last!

I forgot about the microwave in the draw that would be so heavy
The oven she changed at last minute do and think she knowingly brought a broken oven cheap.
She did new kitchen tour or might been organise my kitchen video.
Loads cupboards and draws were empty.
The space around the island peninsular doesn't look wide enough.
She has washing machine in cupboard with broken drier.
What looks like external door she painted blue in the pantry.i assume her lounge is narrow l shape and overlooks the front.

Her car always looks so messy too.

You can see why her stuff breaks she can’t look after anything!! All gets dumped!! The dyson hoover is always leaning against a wall the kids prob bash in to it and knock it over! Why not use the free holder it comes with and attach it to the wall like your suppose too!! 🤦‍♀️

Same. As much as I would like to get a fabric sofa we have had leather for so many years because of kids.

Warren keeps the trainers in a unit somewhere away from the house but they have a handful in the house, kept on top of the kallax, you can see them in the videos.

She doesn't have boxes for the kallax because she said she wanted to be "all montissuri" with roma being able to get what she wants.
When she did a tidy video on the kallax it was so funny because on some shelves there was 1 thing!
Like someone above said, she is better getting baskets or even one of those ottam type storage boxes that is seating as well. Putting some shelves up above for the sky box, pictures etc.

Same with the other two bedrooms having open wardrobes where you can see everything.
She did buy beige boxes for Aria though, not sure what she planned to put in them but it turned out they were too big. She said she would use them for something else instead and she probably could be arsed returning them.
Saw than in a recent video, she still used them in Arias room and has squashed them to make them fit where she wanted!! 😂😂

I agree with everything you have said!

Is that the tepenyakki grille thing she got because Claire witt had one? It's only useful for pancakes or fried eggs, bacon etc.
Don't know how much they are buy she could have got a portable camping stove with 2 hobs then she could cook anything and use proper pans!
we have the same unit in our playroom. Top four “holes” boxes with arts stuff etc, next four are books and the bottom 8 are open shelving with 1 toy / small basket of toys (eg bean bags) in the more Montessori style. It works well BUT only if you bother your ass keeping it tidy! She says she uses Montessori style but has no idea really. Part of it would be encouraging the girls to take care of their belongings and replace them in the right location. 🤣🤣 not at casa conway! Sure just leave it all bunged on the floor eh?!

She needs to decide on what the purpose of that unit actually is - toy stores? Decorative? Practical adult storage? Or make it a combo but one that’s well thought out.

also the whole bought grill thing - why didn’t they get one a year ago when they had no oven or cooking method to speak of other than the slow cooker?

back to car crash Conway I think

Why doesn’t the oven work? Is it just not connected? A brand new oven doesn’t just break and it’s under warranty.

Wow that picture is horrendous. Why would you even post that and share with the world 😯😯😱
The crap in the kallax, the crap in the floor, the crap on the sofa, the curtains all wrong, kerry put some clothes on.
It's just shocking! I get the impression too that kerry thinks she's above everyone else. Very smug
It makes me feel a bit queasy 😂 maybe I’m a clean freak but I can’t start my day with a mess! That’s the first thing I do if it’s not been done the night before!

Reactions: 3
Why doesn’t the oven work? Is it just not connected? A brand new oven doesn’t just break and it’s under warranty.
I think the oven is connected, but she has never bothered to get a gas engineer to connect the gas hobs. Bizarre as they spent so long knocking the chimney breast down so she could have the range cooker there, but she hasn't got the full use of it.
It would drive me mad if I couldn't boil some pasta, or make some mash potatoes for example!!

They take pride in their home, don’t you know! 😂
Also duck off about owning. I rent and look after mine a hell of a lot more than she does 😳
Doesn’t take pride in her instagram posts- not spell checked. I don’t own my home either but I take care of it! It’s still my home.

Nothing to do with owning it or not. If it’s your home you should take pride in keeping it nice. She must have been a nightmare tenant. Oh we don’t own it so it’s ok to trash it. No wonder they didn’t get their deposit back.

Reactions: 10
Kerry doesn’t take pride in anything! Her and warren and the kids go about like absolute slobs and everything breaks cause she gets everything for free it’s easy come easy go she just thinks someone will bung her a new one. And don’t even get me started on how there is no discipline with those kids.

Reactions: 7
I’m all for kids having easy access to their own belongings (like a poster said above, Kallax unit with boxes on top few shelves to hide crap and bottom ones have kids like castles and cars etc that don’t really fit in a box)
But at this point it’s dangerous- Roma thinks she can have anything off there, it’s only a matter of time before something hits her on the head or breaks

ffs Kerry have some pride, everyone has mess and a bit of clutter but it’s just grim, unclean and unsafe

Reactions: 6
They take pride in their home, don’t you know! 😂
Also duck off about owning. I rent and look after mine a hell of a lot more than she does 😳
Didn't they leave their last rented house in such a state that they didn't get their deposit back?

Reactions: 7
They live in a midden, a pigsty. And by the looks of them in that photo they rarely wash or launder their clothes. Imagine posting that! I imagine their house smells of mould, dirty clothes & unwashed bodies. Revolting. 🤮

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.