Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seriously this photo looks like the local family of carnies have rolled into town. Sorry by they just look like the Beverly Hillbillies. I don’t care how big or small her house is the woman seems to think she’s above everyone else.
It’s the Clampetts. They make Wayne & Waynetta Slob look genteel & classy.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've said it before but her kallax set up looks dangerously unsafe. If Roma pulled just one of those wires, there is a risk of everything coming toppling down.
Not to mention if looks so cluttered and full of junk. The curtains aren't very nice, but if they must make do with them then at least buy some more hooks and rings so they are properly hung.
I'm not even sure what they are dressed as for the fancy dress PE with Joe either.
Sometimes my house is a mess, but I would never put a photo like that on instagram with so much mess behind, with one child not dressed and Kerry in her bra.

Reactions: 8
I wouldnt even put curtains up, my living room isnt the biggest and we have just redcorated. Took the curtains down and it looks so much bigger, going to get blinds fitted instead once life gets back to some kind of normal. Plus....move the bleeping sofas!! One could def fit along the wall behind them on that picture, the other next to it in a L shape leaving more space at the other end for toy storage🤯

I've said it before but her kallax set up looks dangerously unsafe. If Roma pulled just one of those wires, there is a risk of everything coming toppling down.
Not to mention if looks so cluttered and full of junk. The curtains aren't very nice, but if they must make do with them then at least buy some more hooks and rings so they are properly hung.
I'm not even sure what they are dressed as for the fancy dress PE with Joe either.
Sometimes my house is a mess, but I would never put a photo like that on instagram with so much mess behind, with one child not dressed and Kerry in her bra.
So unsafe!! I can't believe they have wires like that with a small child. Accident waiting to happen 😕

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Just when we were all in agreement she'd been doing ok for a while....she manages to make us all go 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Getting a reply from David Walliams isn’t a brag. He’s kept a considerable low profile after making a nasty comment about Caroline Flack at the TV awards, nasty man.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Seriously this photo looks like the local family of carnies have rolled into town. Sorry by they just look like the Beverly Hillbillies. I don’t care how big or small her house is the woman seems to think she’s above everyone else.
Wow that picture is horrendous. Why would you even post that and share with the world 😯😯😱
The crap in the kallax, the crap in the floor, the crap on the sofa, the curtains all wrong, kerry put some clothes on.
It's just shocking! I get the impression too that kerry thinks she's above everyone else. Very smug

Wow that picture is horrendous. Why would you even post that and share with the world 😯😯😱
The crap in the kallax, the crap in the floor, the crap on the sofa, the curtains all wrong, kerry put some clothes on.
It's just shocking! I get the impression too that kerry thinks she's above everyone else. Very smug
Oh absolutely. With a house and family that scruffy (not the poor girls fault they have parents with tit for brains, bless them) she should stay in her lane. Beyond me how she can be considered as an influencer 🙄

Reactions: 4
First thing I thought of when I seen that photo is why hasn’t she got a corner sofa? 🤦🏻‍♀️

100%. She is so smug with no right to be.

First thing I thought of when I seen that photo is why hasn’t she got a corner sofa? 🤦🏻‍♀️
Because I assume the sofas were gifted and they skint.
Still can't believe they have a range and no working hob.
Each time they claim there's no gas safe engineer or local tilier in the whole of the South West to do the job but in reality tradepeope would travel from bristol / Swindon up of Exeter to do the job.

Reactions: 2
I’ve only just come across this account as I was a sponsored thing on my Instagram feed. What’s the trainer selling about? Is that their work? (Nosey as I sell stuff for a living!)

The sofas are on finance, I’m sure I remember her saying. She refuses to move them out of stubbornness, she’s always the same when her viewers suggest something that would help her. I saw someone ask her about the wires by the unit and she said oh no we haven’t got around to tidying them. It’s a five minute job that would make a big difference but she completely discarded the idea.

Reactions: 4
I’ve only just come across this account as I was a sponsored thing on my Instagram feed. What’s the trainer selling about? Is that their work? (Nosey as I sell stuff for a living!)
I think warren works, possibly in sales?? Not too sure what he actually does

Kerry does Youtube, the shoes are a side company it seems (but I think they wanted it to take off so they could live off it, they used to really push it, now they don’t seem as interested)

The sofas are on finance, I’m sure I remember her saying. She refuses to move them out of stubbornness, she’s always the same when her viewers suggest something that would help her. I saw someone ask her about the wires by the unit and she said oh no we haven’t got around to tidying them. It’s a five minute job that would make a big difference but she completely discarded the idea.
The sofas aren’t that old and they’re ruined already! She goes on about her mental health and how it’s affecting her and no wonder living in that it’s a joke! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
A few cable ties would sort the cables.
I don't understand kallax with no draws
I don't like to have yoystoys on display at night I like to relax free of kiddy clutter.
We learnt over years leather sofas are more family friendly and easier to clean.
They did the house in such a weird order.
They begged and got some stuff gifted clearly they can't afford carpet so they painted the stairs and put vinyl in their daughters room.
The lounge looks better with laminates.
I don't get why she blocks not sure if doors in lounge or massive window with sofa 2 and those thick curtains as blocks out so much light.
You would think with dog and 3 kids the garden be safe and tidy that wouldn't have cost much.
They can't comfortably fit around island unit to eat as family.
Apart from tiles fire slip tiles, paint and few lights most other things seem to be on finance.
Dread their transport costs as they run 2 expensive cars.
Kitchen was over 5k finance wickes and they used their fitters.
I would be so stressed about financial downturn.
Their idea turn coal shed into play room with no fold doors bonkers.
They should have delayed kitchen and waited few years to save for a proper extension.
We still not seen the other 2 bedrooms.
Onky follow 1 of thier 4 Insta accounts so no idea how well the trainer business is doing.
I do wonder where they keep the stock.

Reactions: 1
So her hoover and microwave have broken looks like she’ll need to get the hob fixed now... I’m not surprised her microwave is broken she’s constantly lugging it from the drawer to the worktop... leave it in one place who in their right mind keeps their microwave in a drawer? If she hasn’t got worktop space for the microwave then they didn’t design that kitchen properly!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.