Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's always been obsessed with sugar.
Instead she eats a lot of processed rubbish.
Where is her meridian peanut butter ?

To be fair though fruit shoots now a days don't have much sugar in.
There sugar free and have maybe 1 gram in at most .

Also justifying food .
Like with the ben and jerries as it has less calories in it. It's a very strange attitude to have and not one I'd wanting to set for my kids.

Reactions: 1
I don’t think they are bigger than ‘average‘ kids at all. And even if they were no one should be saying that on here. It’s not about the kids. The only thing I would worry about is their relationship with food when their mum demonises sugar so much. Kids should not be eating Alpen Light bars IMO!

Reactions: 5
Most sugar free stuff is just packed with sweetener & other junk to make it taste the same
Teach them everything is ok in moderation, lots of chocolate is bad but so would be eating 40 apples a day

Reactions: 5
It's no wonder those kids are hungry all the time .
Feed them some decent food..not processed scotch eggs and chocolate hoops

Reactions: 3
I think I’ve said before she wants to come across healthy but seems to have a poor understanding of what a nutritious diet actual entails. So much processed crap as others have mentioned, and the salt content with that is usually through the roof.

And I totally agree with those mentioning the awful relationship she is modelling for the girls. They will grow up with equally poor attitudes to eating imo.

Reactions: 4
I agree with others. Most low sugar/sugar free stuff has been stuffed with artificial rubbish. Surely it makes more sense to teach the girls to eat 'treats' in moderation, rather than allowing them to eat large quantities of sugar free versions. Also the amount of processed stuff they eat is crazy; ham, bacon, scotch eggs, shop bought quiche etc.

I really do think that a lot of 'influencers' will be creating children with very warped ideas about food. Kerrys girls with her sugar phobia, Sarah (this mamma life) with her tiny portions, baby plates and sippy cups for school age children, and Charlotte Taylor calling everything a treat and huge portion sizes of carb heavy meals.

Don't get me wrong my kids have a good ol' chicken nugget and fruit shoot now and then, but I don't obsess over it, take photos of what they eat and talk about it in front of them all the time.

Reactions: 6
I’ve just watched her latest video and I do get why she is constantly obsessing over low sugar this low sugar that honestly it’s not normal! I don’t care what jam your kids have or if your milk is unsweetened I’ve zero interest and if you’re going to treat yourself to Ben and Jerry’s just have whatever once you fancy you don’t have to opt for low sugar everything 🙄 since my sons been behaving better today after lunch we had a cuppa tea and chocolate digestive as a little treat he loved it and everything in moderation

Reactions: 2
Lots of these “mummy bloggers” (🤢) would be better if they parented like the majority of us. A little trail and error, a little going with the flow instead of patching onto trends and pretending they are experts all of a sudden and lording it over the rest of us.

Reactions: 6
Latest DITL - I was uncomfortable with her leaving the girls outside alone while she was going upstairs. I sometimes leave my elder two out for a few minutes to nip in to get something, but would never leave my 18mo outside unattended. Especially considering the huge piles of rubbish we saw out there the other week.

Their toilet room does look much nicer now, though. I’m interested to see how they box the back of the toilet in and still leave it “flushable” though, I can’t figure it out in my head.

Latest DITL - I was uncomfortable with her leaving the girls outside alone while she was going upstairs. I sometimes leave my elder two out for a few minutes to nip in to get something, but would never leave my 18mo outside unattended. Especially considering the huge piles of rubbish we saw out there the other week.

Their toilet room does look much nicer now, though. I’m interested to see how they box the back of the toilet in and still leave it “flushable” though, I can’t figure it out in my head.
Omg I was just coming to post something similar about her leaving them in the garden! I certainly wouldn't do that with my 4 year old let alone an 18 month old.
You think she would have learnt from the last time where she let them play with saws, not to publish things like that!
I almost thought she was going to leave the elder 2 with those kebab skewers too at one point.
The toilet did look better, I also cannot fathom how it will be boxed in, I'm not sure it's necessary to do that either.
Also, bizarre how she baths them and then gives them tea. Roma looked to have her sleep suit on, and no bib when she was eating. Surely she would have been covered in gravy etc.

Is she trolling us with the “they’re back” gross fluffy black sliders? They’re horrendous and I can only hope to god that they are a new pair and not still the ones she lived in last year?!

Is she trolling us with the “they’re back” gross fluffy black sliders? They’re horrendous and I can only hope to god that they are a new pair and not still the ones she lived in last year?!
They’re probably the same ones 🤢 they’re absolutely horrendous 🤮

• Sad
It’s one thing not ironing your own clothes, but to not iron your kids clothes is just lazy!! Siennas outfit today is so creased 🙈

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She has actually gone out for a stroll in them today 🤢 (check warrens Instagram stories)

• Sick
  • Wow
Did anyone watch the preparing for Easter vlog? Can't wait to see how this decking will turn out!
I've never laid decking, nor my husband, but surely the ground has to be level no? Warren and Kerry both said it doesn't matter if it's not level.

Did anyone watch the preparing for Easter vlog? Can't wait to see how this decking will turn out!
I've never laid decking, nor my husband, but surely the ground has to be level no? Warren and Kerry both said it doesn't matter if it's not level.
I suppose it depends, if they build a frame which is attached to the house and on posts then it would be level and the ground wouldn’t need to be completely 100% underneath... Maybe?!

from what I saw that area is in shade much of the day so not sure why they’d want the deck there anyway.

We had decking laid a few years ago and they spent a good day making the ground level, man said to us if it wasn’t level everything would slide(I imagine over time??), and it’d be more noticeable than walking on uneven ground 🤷🏻‍♀️

for the love of their house, they need to save a pay for professionals, wallpapering even tiling etc sure do yourself, but there are jobs not designed for amateurs.
I can already see it ‘warren isn’t gas safe registered but he’s watched a YouTube video so will wire up the oven himself’
‘I’m not a plumber but it can’t be that hard’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.