Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They live in a midden, a pigsty. And by the looks of them in that photo they rarely wash or launder their clothes. Imagine posting that! I imagine their house smells of mould, dirty clothes & unwashed bodies. Revolting. 🤮
Remember she made that massive deal about how the laundry was bottom of her list, how folding clothes wasn’t as important as spending time with her girls yada yada yada? She had people tagging her on insta with their big piles of laundry and how it wasn’t important? And now every vlog she is folding laundry......

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Remember she made that massive deal about how the laundry was bottom of her list, how folding clothes wasn’t as important as spending time with her girls yada yada yada? She had people tagging her on insta with their big piles of laundry and how it wasn’t important? And now every vlog she is folding laundry......
translates as “I’m too lazy to do it so I’ll make up an excuse to feel less bad. This isn’t an attack of Kerry. I feel the same way when I’m in a low mood, having issues with my mental health. Everything is too much effort so your are constantly looking to excuse yourself from completing tasks.

Reactions: 3
She’s just lazy nothing to do with her mental health they’ve always lived in a tip even before Sienna so she can hardly play the mental health card when comes to housework it’s just laziness! She can do a full face of makeup to stay at home but can’t tidy up or put washing away em okay then? They’re both at home yet they live like that 🤔 my partners working 5/6 days a week yet i still manage to keep the house in order I just do a bit every day and when it comes to washing I load the machine at night with the delay timer so it goes on early and is finished by the time we’re up so it’s just a case of either putting it in the dryer or outside of the weathers nice 🤞🏻 Even the Range Rover is a disgrace they take absolutely no pride in anything they own! I dint own my house which is fine loads of people don’t and I take pride in it because it’s my home same with my car - I’ve got a new bmw and I clean and hoover it weekly it doesn’t need to be done weekly but I do it anyway but even when I had my old car that got cleaned weekly too! She really needs to stop thinking she’s above everyone because she’s not her house is far too small the cars a joke! 🤦🏻‍♀️ My living room is 5x4 and I wouldn’t buy a house that was smaller than the one we have now it’s just madness they already had the 3 kids when they bought that surely they must have seen it was too small? 🤷🏻‍♀️

To be fair people do live in smaller houses, the problem is they aren't making the most of the space they have and are treating it like it is a bigger house. You have to be ruthless about clutter in a wee house. If they sorted the girls rooms properly they could keep most of the toys in there plus did they not get rid of a much needed cupboard in the upstairs hall?

Reactions: 5
Her latest Instagram post. WHY does she insist on putting these "no effort" photos online? It's not a good look, none of it matches, that ugly bra is out from Warren's picture and it's not a flattering angle!

And I can't decide if her first commenter is being sarcastic or not 😄

Reactions: 2
The bra is definitely strange.

The one that’s made me laugh this morning is the home account post “us both working”

posting a few photos to Instagram and the occasional video on YouTube is not working. She doesn’t seem to do any paid work any more, which is fine, but then it’s a hobby/lifestyle not work.

Reactions: 10
If love to re jig the living room it’s so simple. Get some white roller blinds to let the sun in and get rid of all the unnecessary curtain material. Corner sofa at the one end opposite the kallax and a nice armchair at the other end in the corner. Get some open weave baskets so you can still see what’s in them for toys on the bottom shelves. I’m all for Montessori but that doesn’t mean things can’t be in baskets. Roma is old enough to pull out a basket when she wants something. Also sort those bloody wires out.

If love to re jig the living room it’s so simple. Get some white roller blinds to let the sun in and get rid of all the unnecessary curtain material. Corner sofa at the one end opposite the kallax and a nice armchair at the other end in the corner. Get some open weave baskets so you can still see what’s in them for toys on the bottom shelves. I’m all for Montessori but that doesn’t mean things can’t be in baskets. Roma is old enough to pull out a basket when she wants something. Also sort those bloody wires out.
Those curtains and the trailing wires make my teeth itch!

Reactions: 7
They take pride in their home, don’t you know! 😂
Also duck off about owning. I rent and look after mine a hell of a lot more than she does 😳
Mines rented. But it's not a tit hole like hers. Hers is a disgrace considering she owns the fucker. Surprised she knows what a hoover is, looks like she doesn't know how to use it. Kerry love you've gotta turn it on.

Just watched the ‘what we eat in a day‘ video. They buy a lot of convenience food!

Also Kezza - coconut sugar is still sugar. It’s not healthier!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just watched the ‘what we eat in a day‘ video. They buy a lot of convenience food!

Also Kezza - coconut sugar is still sugar. It’s not healthier!
This video was funny. Kerry 'the girls have sugar free jam or almond butter' also in shot a huge box of choco hoops 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s going on like this joe wicks pe class is a super serious fitness move for herself. It’s a kids routine! Seriously needs a gym top.

Reactions: 6
How many Times did she want to say ‘after my work out!!!’ If you think joe wicks is a workout that’s my warm up 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
to be fair doing joe wicks would kill me 🤣

that jam has a warning on the back about not eating more than (I think) two tablespoons due to whatever is in it instead of sugar. I bought it once and when I saw that it was a “never again” for me. I dunno how she can continue giving it to the girls. She’s so against sugar for them... apart from their sugary cereals... that she’s happy to give them artificial sweeteners junk instead?

Oh and the million fruit shoots they get. I forgot about those. Which is fine, go for it. But don’t demonise jam when a small serving of it would have so much less than their fruit shoot.

she has such a negative relationship with food.Odd woman.

Reactions: 11
She’s going on like this joe wicks pe class is a super serious fitness move for herself. It’s a kids routine! Seriously needs a gym top.
It’s not even a gym top is looks like one of them JML bras!! Was prob white to start with 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
The absolute mash up of foods in her diet amazes me. She seems so focussed on sugar content not realising that she feeds the kids absolute tit anyway full of high saturated fats. And a grenade bar because it’s low sugar 😂😂😂 Oh and Kerry think I might have found the source of all you anxiety.........the amount of caffeine you consume isn’t healthy. I wouldn’t care if her kids looked fit and well off their diet but they always look so tired and unkempt and dare I say it but they are bigger than average kids. Coconut sugar is also quite unhealthy only difference to normal sugar is it’s not processed but it should still be used sparingly. I notice she doesn’t mention the sugar content in the pretzels and B&J’s 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
The absolute mash up of foods in her diet amazes me. She seems so focussed on sugar content not realising that she feeds the kids absolute tit anyway full of high saturated fats. And a grenade bar because it’s low sugar 😂😂😂 Oh and Kerry think I might have found the source of all you anxiety.........the amount of caffeine you consume isn’t healthy. I wouldn’t care if her kids looked fit and well off their diet but they always look so tired and unkempt and dare I say it but they are bigger than average kids. Coconut sugar is also quite unhealthy only difference to normal sugar is it’s not processed but it should still be used sparingly. I notice she doesn’t mention the sugar content in the pretzels and B&J’s 😂😂😂
I think the girls look absolutely normal sized. They certainly aren’t over weight at all imo. Sienna and Roma have warrens build though.

Can we also just have a small mention for the minute and a half of her scooping the ice cream with the pretzel. Not quite sure what all that was about?!?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can we also just have a small mention for the minute and a half of her scooping the ice cream with the pretzel. Not quite sure what all that was about?!?
So funny!!!!! Put your camera down love!! We don’t need to see everything you do!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.