Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"The girls are just finishing their phonics lesson" watching some phonics stuff on the telly is not a phonics lesson ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 11
OMG literally coming on here to say about warrens pic 😂
There is no excuse with them both being home. I get having 3 kids can be hard work (I have 3) but at least spend a bleeping hour once the kids are in bed to sort the house house. It’s bogging 🤮
And sort those curtains out too!

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Oh my goodness. That living room is a flipping tip!! I don’t think my house has ever been that messy! And I certainly wouldn’t then put a picture of it on the internet 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 2
This is what happens when you a) buy a house that’s far too small for a family of 5 and b) are a slob. I make no apologies in saying that, they are slobs. Ok toys on the floor are a common sight in all houses with young kids, but the rest of it? Boxes piled high, the state of the kallax unit. They are slobs. They have no pride in their home.

I can’t imagine spending lockdown in their house. It’s such a tiny living space for the girls to be stuck in during this time. Why did they buy a house that is just too small?

her latest cleaning video - evening “routine”. Surely that implies she does that every evening, which is bollocks as many times we’ve seen dinner dishes still in the sink the next morning. Slobs.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I never realised how narrow that living room actually was. It’s literally about two foot wide of floor space after the sofas 😳

Are they not embarrassed people seeing there house like that!?? It’s so tiny in there they knew they were doing PE why not pick the crap up so they have some room to actually do it!!! So lazy Both at home and they still can’t keep it tired!!!

Also why is Kerry in just a bra not even a nice sports bra looks likes old maternity one!! Put some clothes on!!

• Sick
Reactions: 6
They literally have no shame 🙈i can relate to her when Warren is at work because it can be hard alone but there is literally no excuse with 2 of them at home for the house to look like that

Reactions: 2
Exactly haha. I have 3 and there can be toys all over but wow its filthy! No wonder shes always whining and overwhelmed i would be living in that state

Where exactly do they do PE with Joe? There is no space in the lounge!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
See I'm of a differing opinion when people say the house is too small to raise 3 children.. I think they've made a good choice to buy rather than carry on renting even if that means that they have had to go for a small house. Years ago it would have totallt been the norm for 3 children to be raised in a house that size. What I do think is that they totally dont help themselves in how much shite they hoard and the way they organise it.

They dont need that massive kallax thing, it looks empty aside from stuff just thrown on it. If they rearranged the sofas they could have space for a smaller kallax unit that they could organise properly. They could even keep bigger toys, board games and puzzles in the 'pantry' and keep the food in the actual kitchen cupboards.. They could get roller blinds instead of those enormous curtains. Curtains definitely make a room feel closed off. They could sort the garden out and make it a really enjoyable space for the girls to use.

Theres so many ways in which they could make it a nicer space for them all to live in!

Reactions: 20
See I'm of a differing opinion when people say the house is too small to raise 3 children.. I think they've made a good choice to buy rather than carry on renting even if that means that they have had to go for a small house. Years ago it would have totallt been the norm for 3 children to be raised in a house that size. What I do think is that they totally dont help themselves in how much shite they hoard and the way they organise it.

They dont need that massive kallax thing, it looks empty aside from stuff just thrown on it. If they rearranged the sofas they could have space for a smaller kallax unit that they could organise properly. They could even keep bigger toys, board games and puzzles in the 'pantry' and keep the food in the actual kitchen cupboards.. They could get roller blinds instead of those enormous curtains. Curtains definitely make a room feel closed off. They could sort the garden out and make it a really enjoyable space for the girls to use.

Theres so many ways in which they could make it a nicer space for them all to live in!
You’re right, of course, a lot of people definitely raise kids in similar sized houses (my granny had 7 kids in a not dissimilar sized house!) half the problem is definitely that they have so much stuff, and haven’t used the space well.

But I still think they could have bought a more sizeable house, or even a similar size but a better layout. They keep talking of extending, why not just have bought a bigger one, or waited until they had enough savings for a bigger one?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.