Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does the seperate toilet room not have a sink in it? Surely it must do? That is rank if not🤢
I think it’s quite common in older houses. Doesn’t meet modern standards but is how it used to be. My house had a toilet without a sink which was separate from the bathroom next to it when we moved here, we knocked it through to make a bigger bathroom and toilet combined.

Reactions: 2
Yes I’ve seen lots of separate bathrooms and toilets but they have all been beside one another so easy to knock in. Theirs are at opposite ends of the house. I don’t know what they can do about it really? It would have totally put me off that house tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
New vlog 🤯 just perfectly highlights what we’ve been saying about her forcing aria and being pushy. Aria saying she didn’t want to do the work and kerry saying she had to! And then, no harm to aria as she is still little so I wouldn’t expect her to get them all right, but she is getting them wrong, not exactly flying through it and kerry going “oh is that your problem? It’s too easy for you?” Clearly not, or she would get them all right in seconds. Poor Aria. I feel for her having kerry pushing her

Also could have done without seeing warrens arse crack 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
New vlog 🤯 just perfectly highlights what we’ve been saying about her forcing aria and being pushy. Aria saying she didn’t want to do the work and kerry saying she had to! And then, no harm to aria as she is still little so I wouldn’t expect her to get them all right, but she is getting them wrong, not exactly flying through it and kerry going “oh is that your problem? It’s too easy for you?” Clearly not, or she would get them all right in seconds. Poor Aria. I feel for her having kerry pushing her

Also could have done without seeing warrens arse crack 🤢
Just came to say exactly the same thing. Aria getting most of it wrong and Kerry basically telling her which letters she needs (which is perfectly acceptable at her age) and Kerry insists she isnt interested because it's too easy for her. If that's the case Kerry, see if shes interested in harder work.. I think you'll find that she just doesnt want to do it!

Reactions: 5
it’s such a big push on the letters too. She never seems to do anything else with her. She is so desperate for her to read and write and be advanced.

Reactions: 2
She'd be best learning through play.

I have a four year old due to start school in September and we just play games like snakes and ladders etc . No formal learning.
They will have plenty off that to come at school

Reactions: 4
She'd be best learning through play.

I have a four year old due to start school in September and we just play games like snakes and ladders etc . No formal learning.
They will have plenty off that to come at school
Same. My 4 year old is happy enough doing a couple of phonics games every now and then. I certainly don't push her on reading or writing. The methods they use at school will likely be different. Kerry thinks she is helping but the reality is she probably isn't! They aren't expected to start school equipped with those skills. Just enjoy her being the age she is and stop wishing them to be older than they are!!

Reactions: 3
My 4yo also starting school in September, but he loves doing his daily “work” alongside his sister (he likes doing his more than she does 🙊) so we’ve been doing phonics. Last week I felt bad that kerry had aria doing the CVC words so I tried them with my son. Unmitigated disaster - “c a t... monster?” 🤯. We will not be doing it any time again soon 🤣He can continue loving his sounds and I’ll leave the rest to school 🤣

Reactions: 1
They're even doing phonics whilst eating lunch 🙄 poor Aria has not only her mother being pushy but Sienna too. And oh look! 18 month old Roma is doing her phonics too! Sign her up for Mensa Kerry.

• Wow
  • Haha
I haven't even watched the whole vlog yet but jeeeeeeez how annoying when Kerry is spelling those words out to Aria!!! H eeeeeeeeeee n, f ooooooooo x 🤪🤪🤪 and all the 'good listening, good recognising' it's clear Aria just wanted to play paw patrol, give the kid a break!!

Reactions: 6
I’m not even sure “good recognising” is a valid form of praise 🤣 such a random thing for her to have said!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that vlog when’s she teaching Aria she wa so annoying!! Then when Sienna said it was too easy for Aria and aria like yeah too easy!! duck off she hasn’t got a clue!! Also other school kids must love miss know it all!! Not a good trait to have!! You can be clever defo but don’t need to brag and make others feel tit!! 🙄🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
During my son's home visit before he started school, his teacher said not to worry about teaching him phonics etc. They would prefer that he could put his own coat on and zip it up, get himself dressed and undressed with as little help as possible, recognise his own name, eat with a knife and fork and be completely toilet trained .

that vlog when’s she teaching Aria she wa so annoying!! Then when Sienna said it was too easy for Aria and aria like yeah too easy!! duck off she hasn’t got a clue!! Also other school kids must love miss know it all!! Not a good trait to have!! You can be clever defo but don’t need to brag and make others feel tit!! 🙄🤦‍♀️
Even sienna was quite pushy and bossy, during the lunchtime when she was sounding out words! I think it comes across like they put so much pressure on them.

The lunchtime scene did make me laugh though that they are all sat in a row and Kerry has to stand eating her lunch 😁 I just couldn't live like that, they cant even all sit for a meal together!

During my son's home visit before he started school, his teacher said not to worry about teaching him phonics etc. They would prefer that he could put his own coat on and zip it up, get himself dressed and undressed with as little help as possible, recognise his own name, eat with a knife and fork and be completely toilet trained .
Yes, our school was the same for my son and I assume will be for my daughter. We had a checklist of things like getting dressed, washing hands, opening water bottle, putting shoes on etc. I don't think we had any questions about can you spell cat, fox or hen 🤔😏

Reactions: 4
We reaaallly need a new thread! I’m proposing

kc8: finally moved the sofas, imagine the grime. Come on Pais, it’s phonics time.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.