Kerry Conway #7 No kids on the grid, unless she’s earning a few quid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed how full her hoover was when she started cleaning the floor, it was full to the brim! It’s not going to pick anything else up when it was that full, I did wonder if she was just pretending 😂. She might actually feel a bit better if her house was nice and clean, I hate it if my house feels dusty and in need of a hoover so I try to stay on top of it

Reactions: 3
Just watched the latest video. She loaded her dishwasher in the morning with what looked like all the dinner dishes 🤮🤮 so they’ve been sitting out all night?
Also, are we the only people who wash our pots and pans and don’t pile everything in the dishwasher and have it on multiple times a day?

• Sick
I defo remember loads of bin bags piled high last year in a vlog.
She goes on about being busy etc and that’s why she her house Is like it is but I don’t believe it at all. They are lazy bastards. Always at places like costa etc, why not spend an evening or a Sunday morning doing a couple of dump runs. Really no excuse for that.
Bet the house prices in their road have dropped since they moved in! 😂

Reactions: 7
I defo remember loads of bin bags piled high last year in a vlog.
She goes on about being busy etc and that’s why she her house Is like it is but I don’t believe it at all. They are lazy bastards. Always at places like costa etc, why not spend an evening or a Sunday morning doing a couple of dump runs. Really no excuse for that.
Bet the house prices in their road have dropped since they moved in! 😂
She’s no excuse not to sort it now though we’ve to stay in for 12 weeks! 😂 I’ve already made a list of things I want to get sorted in my house every week and I can take my time over that week to finish each thing I’m just trying to keep busy plus my son loves helping with housework so it’s a good way to keep him entertained 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh Jesus! I thought you were being mean until I clicked on the picture and actually saw those rubbish bags piled high! I’m sorry but there no excuse, Warren should be filling his car and running it to the dump every weekend until it’s clear. How can they let their daughters play near that?! We’ve just moved house and my husband has been doing countless dump runs whilst we sort through all our stuff, he doesn’t want to but we can’t having it all lying around like that!

She’s no excuse not to sort it now though we’ve to stay in for 12 weeks! 😂 I’ve already made a list of things I want to get sorted in my house every week and I can take my time over that week to finish each thing I’m just trying to keep busy plus my son loves helping with housework so it’s a good way to keep him entertained 🙈
Me too 😂 I’m scared I won’t actually have anything left if I carry on decluttering my house!
She won’t do anything over the next 12 weeks and just blame it on having the kids home. I really don’t think warren helps, yes he works but he doesn’t seem to have much pride in keeping their home clean and tidy either. It’s embarrassing.

Me too 😂 I’m scared I won’t actually have anything left if I carry on decluttering my house!
She won’t do anything over the next 12 weeks and just blame it on having the kids home. I really don’t think warren helps, yes he works but he doesn’t seem to have much pride in keeping their home clean and tidy either. It’s embarrassing.
Unfortunately my local dump is closed so I’ll need to double bag and keep in the boot until it opens back up and I’ll keep anything for charity in the cupboard as much as I don’t want to be in for 12 weeks I’m trying to make the best of it 😂

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think Kerry is very pushy with making Aria do very structured worksheets etc? I remember her being the same with Sienna, she is really pushy about teaching them phonics before school. As she shows almost all Aria does which seems like she is showing off massively “oh my 4yo can do this” 🙄🙄

hope everyone is keeping well in this crazy, crazy time.

Does anyone else think Kerry is very pushy with making Aria do very structured worksheets etc? I remember her being the same with Sienna, she is really pushy about teaching them phonics before school. As she shows almost all Aria does which seems like she is showing off massively “oh my 4yo can do this” 🙄🙄

hope everyone is keeping well in this crazy, crazy time.
I think she does seem to push the academia on her kids but she also keeps them really babyish too. I remember a few weeks before Sienna was due to start school, she was still having naps. I can recall lots of comments on how Sienna would struggle to adjust to being at school all day without a nap.

• Wow
She is desperate for her kids to be advanced, such a pushy mum and always wanting them to leap to the next stage in their development as quickly as possible. She loves to brag that her kids are really advanced for their age. It starts when they're babies - smiling and laughing early, gotta walk early, etc. Really irritating.

She is desperate for her kids to be advanced, such a pushy mum and always wanting them to leap to the next stage in their development as quickly as possible. She loves to brag that her kids are really advanced for their age. It starts when they're babies - smiling and laughing early, gotta walk early, etc. Really irritating.
Very true, she does it right from the start. Unnecessary at any time, but I also think showing so much at this time has the potential for others to feel bad they aren’t doing so much with their kids.
And if she says she is enjoying home schooling again i may scream. Printing worksheets off twinkl is not home schooling 🙄

Reactions: 10
From what I’ve seen they are no more advanced than other kids their age 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Thinking of potty training Roma? Didn’t she not successfully train Aria till she was 3?! why is she thinking of doing it so early?

But I suppose potty training during isolation = content 🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
Thinking of potty training Roma? Didn’t she not successfully train Aria till she was 3?! why is she thinking of doing it so early?

But I suppose potty training during isolation = content 🤷🏽‍♀️
She tried with aria much earlier as well, and it didn’t work. I remember a very similar vlog title from her when aria was maybe just turned 2. Again, just speaks to the whole “oh my kids are so advanced!” mantra she has. 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.