Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is an absolute disgrace and should ashamed of herself. Some people may see her post and think it’s ok to do. She has no bloody common sense. It’s one thing being a bit of a knob who we make fun of, it’s another thing entirely endangering your baby’s life. (Not that I need to say that, you guys obviously know as you’ve some common sense)

She’s really enraged me with this. So irresponsible.

Reactions: 4
She's so over the top, is she trying to get in the "i breastfed my kid every which way possible" while she can?! Nobody cares! And too right, she shouldn't be doing it while driving! That kids is 11 months old now, surely they wouldn't have to stop every 2 minutes these days

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh that reminds me she was asking for lactation consultants on stories the other day. Wonder what that’s about?

Also emma1993b 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 Say it like it is. You’ll be blocked soon though (assuming it’s a tattler)

Seriously , she’s nearly 1!!! She does not need to be fed in the car whilst there travelling 🤦🏻‍♀️ “Dangle feeding” is so dangerous , she could choke . Sick of seeing how tired she always is blah blah blah. She’s choosing to breastfeed!

She’s saying in the comments on the picture it’s her choice to parent that way. But it is UNSAFE. Not just like dummy or no dummy sort of choice. This isn’t a parenting decision it’s a safety concern. She’s an absolute prick who doesn’t deserve three lovely little girls if she has so little concern for their safety.

She's right in saying babies of that age still need milk feeds. BUT she's totally wrong about dangle feeding. It is blatantly stupid, irresponsible, and dangerous! All it would take is for Wazza to slam on the brakes and her and Roma would be thrown forward, she'd suffocate her, smash her face in, maybe even lose a nipple! 🤦‍♀️ Why take the risk? Just stop at services half way

Jesus imagine losing a nipple 😳 (least of her worries mind you if that crash happens but ouch, just the thought!)

Yes, just make one, or even a few, stops. Of if it’s impossible, just don’t make the journey in the first place.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Glad Tattle is showing more concern for the safety of Roma! Screenshot these comments and show everyone how the trolls are talking sense.
Could they not stop the car at an appropriate point or plan a journey so Roma was fed? It’s not like they are first time parents and new to this. Is this tied in with a lactation consultant #ad or awareness campaign for Channel Mum.
Yes, it’s your choice how you parent but when you are ‘influencing’ others through your actions, when you are representing the honest face of parenting/the village of idiots Channel Mum...then use your initiative and think of your actions!
Now, you can cry troll and say how Tattle users are anti breastfeeding to boost your engagement, you are late to the pity party though!

Wtf how do other babies of that age cope with long journeys I’m pretty sure I did not give my children a bottle in the car especially as I would have been driving!!! They would have just had to wait until we got to where we were going. By 10 months my kids were hardly having much milk as they were on solids and would drink water if needed aswell bloody hell roma is only breast feeding all the time coz she gets to be with mummy she’ll get worse as she gets older as she won’t want to share her with the other two girls

The kids are back to looking scruffy again

All of them looked a mess in last photo tbh

Reactions: 1
The kids are back to looking scruffy again

All of them looked a mess in last photo tbh
I hate them dresses 😰 i hate things that are so bare across the chest and spaghetti straps on kids....thats just personal preference though i suppose 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.