Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So dangerous feeding her in the car like that!! Many a time I have had to pull over to feed mine and then continue a journey, but once I know they have had a decent feed I wouldn't stop every 5 minutes. Some kids hate the car and that's just that. It might be her choice to do that, but dont publicise it and then moan at the backlash.

Roma is 11 months old, if she cannot manage for 5 minutes and needs Kerry to dangle herself over her then Kerry needs to consider leaving her with Warren a little more as that's ridiculous
X

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I am still wondering where they have all this spare money floating around to buy all those expensive trainers. Are they fake??

Reactions: 2
Im embarrassed to admit I’ve even looked but I have and some of them are described as ‘replica’ or something to that tune, others are described as authentic. There’s a post and vlog that’s suggest he buys some of them from the outlets in Clark’s village (when the got the girls vans and he said he was meant to be buying stock)

So, i don't know where she is reading but her latest Twitter says she has been accused of lying about breastfeeding Roma. Now, we know she breastfeeds, she tells everyone almost daily.
Where is that coming from?! Weird!

Reactions: 5
So, i don't know where she is reading but her latest Twitter says she has been accused of lying about breastfeeding Roma. Now, we know she breastfeeds, she tells everyone almost daily.
Where is that coming from?! Weird!
To be fair that has been postulated on here a few times, due to the perfect prep machine she has. If it’s here she read it, she’s miles behind in the threads though!

Reactions: 7
I’ve just caught up on this and I can’t believe she thinks it’s acceptable to feed a baby over a car seat in a moving car! Right Kerry we get it you breastfeed seriously nobody cares honestly pull the car over when you get the chance and feed her she’s nearly 1 so she’s hardly a newborn that needs fed or held every 5 minutes! It’s fine for kids to cry it’s not going to hurt them you’re in a moving car they don’t have any other choice but to wait 😐 honestly she’s wanting to start leaving Roma with Warren because she actually can’t put Roma down to do anything being fed back to sleep etc by leaving the house Roma will have to choice but to settle with warren and she might actually take a bottle since you’ve got a £130 perfect prep sitting there doing nothing and she might not be as needy or clingy 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I’ve just caught up on this and I can’t believe she thinks it’s acceptable to feed a baby over a car seat in a moving car! Right Kerry we get it you breastfeed seriously nobody cares honestly pull the car over when you get the chance and feed her she’s nearly 1 so she’s hardly a newborn that needs fed or held every 5 minutes! It’s fine for kids to cry it’s not going to hurt them you’re in a moving car they don’t have any other choice but to wait 😐 honestly she’s wanting to start leaving Roma with Warren because she actually can’t put Roma down to do anything being fed back to sleep etc by leaving the house Roma will have to choice but to settle with warren and she might actually take a bottle since you’ve got a £130 perfect prep sitting there doing nothing and she might not be as needy or clingy 🤷🏻‍♀️
I just read it too. I can’t believe she’s saying she can feed her whilst still sat on her bum on the seat cos she’s got big boobs. I’ve been sat in the back many times and there’s no way in the world I’d be able to breastfeed a baby in a car seat whilst still sat down. She’s unbelievable! And stupid.

Reactions: 4
Also the ‘walking’ post!! Looks like falling with style to me 😂😂 poor kid why she in such s rush for them to walk!!! No one cares how young they walk!!! I wanted to keep my last baby and baby for ages I didn’t try and get her to do anything 😂!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I just read it too. I can’t believe she’s saying she can feed her whilst still sat on her bum on the seat cos she’s got big boobs. I’ve been sat in the back many times and there’s no way in the world I’d be able to breastfeed a baby in a car seat whilst still sat down. She’s unbelievable! And stupid.
Lmaoooo I know. I have big boobs and I can't even do that. She must have rubber stretchy boobs lol

• Sick
Reactions: 5
She really is one of those bragger mums at baby group - look what my baby can do and she’s ONLY 10 months old 🙄

Reactions: 6
She does seem incredibly stupid 1 dangle feeding I agree she doesn't need it and 2 talking about it.
Have we seen kitchen tour yet or the girls sat at the breakfast bar?
I assume kitchens nearly finished?

Imagine getting pulled over by the rozzers, erm officer it’s called dangle feed, just some tit I’ve made up cause I’m a thick twit. Dj wozcocks is a good driver so no worry of an accident officer.

Christ can you imagine these dimwits trying to explain that to the police 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She does seem incredibly stupid 1 dangle feeding I agree she doesn't need it and 2 talking about it.
Have we seen kitchen tour yet or the girls sat at the breakfast bar?
I assume kitchens nearly finished?
No tour yet but in her latest vlog she goes in the amazing pantry and it looks awkward because of the units around the freezer. If it was me I would take the door off and have it open.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.