Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hate the worktop, it looks like that cheap sticky back plastic they are all covering their kitchens with.

Reactions: 9
I really liked the style of the kitchen until I saw those worktops. Not a fan. So she's got cream cupboards and the white worktop? I think that worktop would go better with charcoal grey cupboards.

Reactions: 6
I really liked the style of the kitchen until I saw those worktops. Not a fan. So she's got cream cupboards and the white worktop? I think that worktop would go better with charcoal grey cupboards.
Look like some things spilt on it or broken

I really don’t like the way it goes down to the floor down the side of the cupboard on the end of the breakfast bar. Haven’t seen a worktop do that before, and I’m not keen, and don’t get why it is needed. But she likes it which is what matters...

Reactions: 8
Look like some things spilt on it or broken
Aah I think Kerry has used her initiative, when the kitchen inevitably ends up with everything piled in, spilt and dirty...it’ll look like it was supposed to be like that, already looks spilled upon and broken...we won’t notice the difference.

• Haha
Ah soz guys, I hadn't seen that angle where its clear it does have space underneath.

I think its fitted to a decent standard. It's not my cup of tea with all the different stuff going on with the black, cream, quartz and gold and then the blue pantry door. Each to their own though and if they like it that's all that matters.

It will be interesting to see the vlog. Personally I would like them to talk through costs etc as it would be really interesting to know how much various things cost.

Reactions: 5
Ah soz guys, I hadn't seen that angle where its clear it does have space underneath.

I think its fitted to a decent standard. It's not my cup of tea with all the different stuff going on with the black, cream, quartz and gold and then the blue pantry door. Each to their own though and if they like it that's all that matters.

It will be interesting to see the vlog. Personally I would like them to talk through costs etc as it would be really interesting to know how much various things cost.
I agree, but doubt she will. Vloggers so rarely discuss money or cost, which is annoying as us “average joes” want that information, not just how sparkly your worktop is 🙄

Reactions: 4
I agree, but doubt she will. Vloggers so rarely discuss money or cost, which is annoying as us “average joes” want that information, not just how sparkly your worktop is 🙄
Exactly! I’m currently looking at getting our kitchen done and have no idea where to start! Had quotes from ikea and wren and there’s about 10k difference 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Exactly! I’m currently looking at getting our kitchen done and have no idea where to start! Had quotes from ikea and wren and there’s about 10k difference 🤦🏻‍♀️
We have an Ikea kitchen and I love it. Good quality, good price, and it’s exactly what I wanted in terms of looks and functionality. also my husband installed it with no previous experience which was great and helped cut down the cost. I would say if you go for them don’t get their wooden worktops though. We have it in our kitchen and utility and, while it’s alright and definitely looks how I wanted, I wouldn’t get it again.

Reactions: 2
It all looks kind of basic. Those worktops cheapen it and will date very quickly

On another note, how daft does warren look as he goes to this dadcon thing?!! Like a giant overgrown toddler in his shorts,striped t shirt, cap and cheap plastic sunglasses! Cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So cheap looking
I don't know why they bought a house they can't afford to revonate properly
Oh and Kerry a different opinion doesn't mean you can shout ' troll' at me

Renovate

Reactions: 3
bleeping hell that lot singing happy birthday would make me fall back to sleep

• Haha
Has anyone seen her post? Trying to “dangle feed” Roma in the car. I assume she means lean over her and feed her in the car seat. So she is over the top of her - imagine if there was an accident, she’d be slammed right in to her. So unbelievably dangerous and downright stupid. I have had two kids who screamed every car journey and never once considered such doing that as it’s just beyond irresponsible. And broadcasting it to the world like it’s something to be proud of? She’s disgraceful.

• Wow
Absolutely agree, it's really dangerous! Roma isn't going to die for waiting until their out of the car. Plus, how old is Roma now? She should be fine waiting, it's not necessary now.

Absolutely agree, it's really dangerous! Roma isn't going to die for waiting until their out of the car. Plus, how old is Roma now? She should be fine waiting, it's not necessary now.
11 months almost?

My middle kid screamed in the car. Every journey for 18 months. But I knew he was safe, he was just pissed off. And yes it’s horrendous but killing your child in an accident would be a million times worse, should the worst happen. I know it’s massively unlikely, but why take the risk?

I've just been on Insta and had a look, someone has commented asking her to be careful, in a really nice way and Kerry has replied arsey as usual! Not sure if it's just how she comes across but bloody hell kezza, the woman was only thinking of yours and your child's safety!

11 months almost?

My middle kid screamed in the car. Every journey for 18 months. But I knew he was safe, he was just pissed off. And yes it’s horrendous but killing your child in an accident would be a million times worse, should the worst happen. I know it’s massively unlikely, but why take the risk?
Same! I know it's like torture listening to your baby cry, but from the post it looks like she's saying she's dream feeding her?

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.