Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Definitelyme

VIP Member
I work full time, have a house to clean & tidy, have shopping to do & meals to cook as well as a toddler to look after. I have very little time for mums whose only job is to mum.
My only job is to mum. Doesn’t mean I moan all the time about picking up after them, or taking care of them. The phrase “I have very little time for mums whose only job is to mum” - while of course being your opinion and your right - degrades a whole group of mothers who choose to stay at home and look after their kids as it’s what they think is best for their family. Imagine if someone said “I’ve very little time for working mothers”.

And just because you’re a sahm doesn’t mean you are your kids slave. They should still pick up after themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Kezza’s instastory last night made me howl. She asks people to seek consent before they hug her children?!

Pity she doesnt afford the same courtesy to her children before documenting every second of their lives on social media (including video footage of their births)

Hypocrite.

Reactions: 20
Anyone else getting increasingly annoyed with Kezza repeatedly saying ‘the quartz’? It’s a worktop 🙄

We have a wooden worktop but I don’t refer to it as ‘the wood’ 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Kerry: we are switching to wooden toys, and using less plastic by not using antibacterial wipes.
Also Kerry: look at this paid promotion for a disposable plastic nappy bin!

Kerry: I’m not showing the girls faces any more!
Also Kerry: look at my youngest daughter getting her nappy changed while I am paid to promote this product!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
M

Member 3652

So her Lexus and Land Rover are parked in their drive in front of their nice big detached 5 bed house?
Nope it’s parked on the road as they have no drive, outside their tiny ex council 3 bed house.

Stop trying to pretend you are something you aren’t. Can’t stand people trying to show off what they have online, even when personal friends do it it actually drives me mad, life isn’t about what you have it’s about who you have and the ones you love. Kerry is so materialistic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Definitelyme

VIP Member
What is the “since before the 18th century” bit about?! What’s the 18th century got to do with anything?! What about the thousands of years before that? Just another example of her being one sandwich short of a picnic, whilst trying to sound big smarts.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Kezzas latest grid post 🤣🤣🤣🤣

‘Just a multi tasking mama trying to rock the baby to sleep and eat her meal while it’s still hot’

I’ve got a novel suggestion - how about instead of taking a picture, Warren push the Pram so she can eat.

All. For. The. Gram.

Reactions: 16
The one thing I will give Kerry - she prioritises her kids over ‘me time’ unlike Meldrum & Fopps. She’s not swanning off to the gym & dumping the kids on relatives so she can workout.

Reactions: 14

Ems88

Chatty Member
what the hell is this outfit tho!?? She looks like an old granny!! Socks and them shoes with that dress!?!?!!! 😂🤦‍♀️
C5E6E621-C57B-4CA7-8C9B-5B06522BF0C8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Watching the Father’s Day blog it looked like she was dragging Roma around. Desperate for her to be walking!

Kids hit the milestones at the time that is right for them - and a child isn’t a genius because they’re an early walker, just as a child isn’t going to fail in life because they walk later than other children.

Notice she didn’t say ‘I did it’ this time 🤣
She’s past those simple sentences. She probably said “mother look. I am standing freely, please photograph me for the gram. Many thanks”

But sadly she didn’t catch it on film 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Definitelyme

VIP Member
This is not just something Kerry does, loads of people do, but she has done it again today and it makes me so annoyed...

Any time Roma is in a bad mood it’s always blamed on teething. She’d need to have 60 teeth in there the amount of teething she does, based on Kerry’s whinging about it. She said today she (Kerry) has a sore throat... but Roma is teething. Maybe Roma has a sore throat too? Maybe not everything is bloody teething! Drives me mad. People don’t bother to look for any other cause, just say it’s teething and no doubt chuck a load of calpol down her neck.

Reactions: 12
Why are you all acting like it's her fault the girl died? It is heartbreaking when something like that happens - but don't see why Kerry can't still go about her normal life just because she liked a post about someone who died. Terrible things happen to people all over the world every day, you can still have a moan about your little problems, it doesn't make you a bad person.

Also find it very ironic how you all bashed her for exploiting her children and stealing their childhood (bit dramatic) but then when she decides to take their faces off line you criticize her for that now too - 'How can she call herself a mummy vlogger'.

You all need to get a fucking life instead of nit picking at everything the poor girl does.
I don't think that's what people mean. No one is blaming Kerry for the poor girl dying! I think they said it's insensitive that in one story she's mentioning the young girl passing, the next she's straight back to moaning about the mundane. It comes across insensitive, and like she's just posted about oopsy daisy for content/because every other vlogger has.

Also, it's been said before, no one has an issue with her not showing the kids any more, that's fine, but she's ok to trot out their faces for an ad/when it suits her? What difference is hiding their faces now going to make when we've seen them nearly every day since Sienna was born, and all her old content featuring children is still online?

And with regards to your last statement...
You do realise we can see your previous posts don't you? You've not exactly been complimentary in the past yourself..

• Haha

Definitelyme

VIP Member
Roma in a cot, sleeping well 👍🏻 Great to see Kerry making positive changes in that respect, and I was very glad to see her mentioning more than once (Facebook/Instagram and in her vlog) about keeping the cot clear for sleeping, really responsible of her sharing that. Credit where it’s due from me today!

And it’s Roma’s birthday! How long before Kerry gets her t*t out and does her ‘one year of breastfeeding’ post?

Has anyone else noticed that Kezza & Wazza are sharing more pics without faces in, and filming stories where you can’t fully see the kids? They really don’t get it! They’re still invading their kids privacy by filming every second of their lives whether you show faces or not.

If influencers are that concerned with privacy, why don’t they come off social media all together? Oh yes, because then they will have to get a real job 🙄

• Heart
  • Haha

Blondie

VIP Member
She just bloody got an intergrated dishwasher with her kitchen! She's so greedy. Whats she trying to do, hope the company will get in touch with her too and offer her an #ad and keep her on their books for other expensive freebies they want advertising 🙄

Up to now, it seems to me that she will accept anything if it's free. The tiles.. the lamp. Who care if they don't go together, they were free!

Just watched her food haul. For trying to be healthy she buys a lot of ‘treats’! There is nothing wrong with buying unhealthy foods sometimes but the way she tries to justify is annoying.

And Roma’s walker 🤢 it’s not ‘baby led weaning’ - we have done pure BLW (eg no first tastes purées or purées on the go like Kezza) and we manage to keep her high chair clean & hygienic - probably because we have an actual high chair and not a walker. I genuinely don’t understand why she can’t buy a £12 Asda high chair and leave it in the kitchen or even put it out of the way in her precious pantry when it is not being used. pure laziness. A child should not be fed in a manky walker.

And the irony of her mentioning the environment when talking about her coffee when she has a breakfast bar full of plastic packaging and disposable baby wipes 😂

37BBL

VIP Member
Her post, have you ever left a nappy and forgot about it, me too!! Erm no actually Kerry, I have never done that, if I changed a nappy I disposed of it!! Gross.
She has far more on finance than the car and kitchen, pretty sure the next furniture and appliances and fridge are financed too.

Absolute joke saying she is conscious of the environment and then promoting plastic. Also, again, showing she will only photograph the children's faces for money!!!