Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No tour yet but in her latest vlog she goes in the amazing pantry and it looks awkward because of the units around the freezer. If it was me I would take the door off and have it open.
Thought the same, not a lot of room. Still cant picture where the 3 girls will sit and they are obviously not going to sit as a full family to eat any time soon.

Reactions: 3
Kerry’s boobs can’t be that big as she could feed Roma as a new born without holding the boob, I still have to hold mine and my baby is a little older than Roma, either falls on her face or completely comes out her mouth, there’s no way I would even try to ‘dangle feed’ her in her car seat just seems a bit ridiculous to me

Reactions: 4
Ok so they have problems with the washing machine but does he really think people want to see such a close up of him, show us the washing machine it would be far more interesting than that pic of him.... But as I've had to look at it here it is for all you lovely tattlers to enjoy😁😁😁😁

Screenshot_20190704-222021_Instagram.jpg

Sorry

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok so they have problems with the washing machine but does he really think people want to see such a close up of him, show us the washing machine it would be far more interesting than that pic of him.... But as I've had to look at it here it is for all you lovely tattlers to enjoy😁😁😁😁

View attachment 27040

Sorry
Where’s his top lip 😂😂😂

Where’s his top lip 😂😂😂
Edit* left his top lip in the washing machine 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 2
She does seem incredibly stupid 1 dangle feeding I agree she doesn't need it and 2 talking about it.
Have we seen kitchen tour yet or the girls sat at the breakfast bar?
I assume kitchens nearly finished?
And this morning we get to see the girls at the breakfast bar!

Reactions: 3
Have they got stools yet as Sienna looks like shes standing and she doesnt look very happy

After staring at their kitchen counter I’ve decided the reason it looks cheap & ugly is that it doesn’t look marble, instead it looks like it’s cracked and they’ve tried to fill it with poly filler

Reactions: 6
Just skipped through her latest vlog, so boring. I know lots of ‘normal’ days are pretty dull but why record it for everyone else to see? And no Kerry that outfit wasn’t too big for Roma, it fit properly. Why does she like her kids in clothes that are too small?

Her cooking is awful. Who puts frozen veg into the slow cooker at the start of cooking? By the time the (unwashed 🤢) potatoes are cooked the veg will be mush. If you want to do it all in one pot, add the veg towards the end of cooking time not at the start.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just skipped through her latest vlog, so boring. I know lots of ‘normal’ days are pretty dull but why record it for everyone else to see? And no Kerry that outfit wasn’t too big for Roma, it fit properly. Why does she like her kids in clothes that are too small?

Her cooking is awful. Who puts frozen veg into the slow cooker at the start of cooking? By the time the (unwashed 🤢) potatoes are cooked the veg will be mush. If you want to do it all in one pot, add the veg towards the end of cooking time not at the start.
I thought that about the veg. Especially frozen peas. I also didn’t get it at the end, she said the girls were having their tea and warren was leaving, so did she not have any?

Warren was probably going to get them a takeout and only serving up the sloppy mushy veg to the poor children.

Have you seen her latest post on insta? Cleary she's been reading here, talking about breastfeeding.

No one cares that you breastfeed Kerry,people only care that 80% of your content is you complaining about it and making no effort to help yourself.
I BF my 8month old and have 2 older children and it is very demanding but for months now my partner has been able to take her out for 2 hours by himself even though she doesnt take a bottle,and ive certainly never had to dangle my tit over the car seat

Reactions: 8
Ok is he being serious?
View attachment 27007
What was the vote outcome?

Literally hate their work tops, look cheap AF!
Not sure what I expected but the style is just awful.

No one cares that you breastfeed Kerry,people only care that 80% of your content is you complaining about it and making no effort to help yourself.
I BF my 8month old and have 2 older children and it is very demanding but for months now my partner has been able to take her out for 2 hours by himself even though she doesnt take a bottle,and ive certainly never had to dangle my tit over the car seat
Same!!!

Have you seen her latest post on insta? Cleary she's been reading here, talking about breastfeeding.
I honestly can’t deal with it. She’s completely missed the point. I breastfeed my 7 month old daughter, I breastfed my second son for 18 months until he self weaned. I very rarely broadcast it, I just got on with it. It’s the fact she makes out she can’t get anything done. The way she acts you’d think she was feeding a newborn who feeds all the time and cluster feeds, not a 10 month old who’s on 3 meals a day plus snacks who can go for more than 1 hour without milk. She would rather put her baby in danger by dangle feeding than ‘listen to her screams’. It drives me mad. I bet she picks Roma up every time she makes a noise and shoves a boob in her mouth. Honestly, she is infuriating!!

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.