Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Roma will be in the bad books today. Wouldn’t take a single step for the ‘gram. No matter how hard Kerry tried to force her to 🙊

The cooker is in! And doesn’t it look.... like a cooker.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Roma will be in the bad books today. Wouldn’t take a single step for the ‘gram. No matter how hard Kerry tried to force her to 🙊

The cooker is in! And doesn’t it look.... like a cooker.
😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I don't think it looks too bad. I thought cookers always had to have a small gap at the side though? Or is that depending on the cooker? X

I don't think it looks too bad. I thought cookers always had to have a small gap at the side though? Or is that depending on the cooker? X
Mine doesn’t, it’s flush with our units. We did have to get special sides to go on so it didn’t burn (?) the units though. Ours is a similar thing to the Conways.

Also, I know this is 100% personal taste, but I prefer tiles on a kitchen floor to laminate. Not fussed on theirs at all.

Reactions: 2
Mine doesn’t, it’s flush with our units. We did have to get special sides to go on so it didn’t burn (?) the units though. Ours is a similar thing to the Conways.

Also, I know this is 100% personal taste, but I prefer tiles on a kitchen floor to laminate. Not fussed on theirs at all.
Ooh that's good to know then! Ours has a gap because it was a cheap one to put us on, I didn't know you got special sides to make it flush!

See, I've got tiles in my kitchen, and I actually hate them 😂 they're such a ball ache, laminate or lino is easier in my experience.

Ooh that's good to know then! Ours has a gap because it was a cheap one to put us on, I didn't know you got special sides to make it flush!

See, I've got tiles in my kitchen, and I actually hate them 😂 they're such a ball ache, laminate or lino is easier in my experience.
All flooring is a ball ache. We’ve two hairy dogs plus the kids. The floors are a constant source of despair in our house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I would not be able to cook on that range built in like that on sundays I often have 5 pans on the go but you couldn't do that on theirs because of the walls it's going to be awkward to cook on as the pan handles are going to have to point into the middle for the front burners or only use the back ones when cooking, it doesn't seem very practical.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I would not be able to cook on that range built in like that on sundays I often have 5 pans on the go but you couldn't do that on theirs because of the walls it's going to be awkward to cook on as the pan handles are going to have to point into the middle for the front burners or only use the back ones when cooking, it doesn't seem very practical.
Never thought of that! Excellent point!

Reactions: 5

I agree! I hate my tiles and the bloody grout! Will defo go for karndean in the kitchen next time

I didn’t think of that, but I am sure clever Kerry will use her initiative to manage and will mention how it was supposed to be like that all along as “insert excuse here”.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Waiting for some writing inspo - found myself back on Mrs M due to the lack of kezza content

Didnt take long. Thanks Kerry!
Roma’s so clever, she’s standing and took some steps , aria and sienna were already walking at this age. Shut the F up!!
Stop making out like your kids are so amazing when you are an influencer! Keep it private. She has no idea how bragging about her kids doing things can make mums feel absolute shite about their kids not hitting the mile stones at the right time.
It’s not on when your fans are mainly mums.
Couldn’t have put it any better. duck up Kezza. Nobody gives a duck

Sausage pasta
Hahah reminds me of Jean in eastenders with her Sausage Surprise 😂😂😂😂 although Jean is probably a better cook than greasy old Kezza 🤢

• Haha
I quite like how its looking so far🙈. Cant believe it myself 😂. Proof will be in the bloody breakfast bar. Still think its not very family friendly and the range cooker is just a bit random stuffed in the wall🤷‍♀️, like the cupboards and flooring though.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think it looks bad at all. The cupboards aren’t dissimilar to my own actually. Some parts aren’t my cup of tea but I assume my kitchen wouldn’t be her first choice either. As you say @Awhenny it isn’t hugely family friendly which is my only issue with it. The rest is just personal preference.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.