Kerry Conway #6 New kitchen, new specs, please let Sienna’s room be next!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i ike the kitchen and the floor i think it goes well the onlu part i dont like is the black cooker i think it stands out to much now she should of gone with silver to tie in with the fridge other than that i like the style

so was the dyson gifted? a lot of youtubers have all of a sudden been gifted dysons at the same time she shows hers :unsure:

Reactions: 2
so was the dyson gifted? a lot of youtubers have all of a sudden been gifted dysons at the same time she shows hers :unsure:
No, she said she was asking for one and money bags Warren bought one.

She probably saw other people getting them and knew she wouldn't be gifted one (im guessing).

The most recent vlog made me laugh. Roma’s first painting? It looked to me like Kezza did it all while trying to stop Roma from eating the paint 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Insta post about doing everything one handed with kids. Holding roma and doing her eyebrows. Who took the pic? Surely theres another pair of hands behind the camera there love!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Insta post about doing everything one handed with kids. Holding roma and doing her eyebrows. Who took the pic? Surely theres another pair of hands behind the camera there love!
You can see Roma looking at warren in the mirror 😂 I hate all these set up photos with captions about “normal” life. Hated the one the other day of her “vlogging” them on the sofa. But another camera used to take the picture. So fake and horrid.

Reactions: 6
You can see Roma looking at warren in the mirror 😂 I hate all these set up photos with captions about “normal” life. Hated the one the other day of her “vlogging” them on the sofa. But another camera used to take the picture. So fake and horrid.
Plus she’s 10 months old for heavens sake. Put her down with a snack and toys. She’s rediculous!

Reactions: 7
That fridge sticking out is really bugging my ocd and I don’t have ocd! It needs to be pushed back or the cupboards brought forward 😳
73F29A8E-E88D-49D9-88DF-6BC8DF8689EA.jpeg

Reactions: 6
Is the breakfast bar just a cupboard? we used to have stools at out island and ended up taking them away because it was uncomfortable and we just kept banging our knees 😂 If it is no way will 3 kids ever sit there,2 sitting sideways at best,and the chairs will totally block the walkway

Reactions: 1
As much as i am actually quite liking her kitchen....where is the bloody breakfast bar??😂😂

It's not a breakfast bar, it's a cupboard as you can see the drawers and units go right the way to the other end in one of the pics, and there is no overhang on the worktop so it looks like they will have to sit sideways as their legs wont go underneath?!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Could there be an over hang the other side?

Every time I see the picture I think there is a crack in the side of the cupboard. Really not keen on what she’s chosen

Reactions: 3
I think there is space for legs to go under but i really think she will regret the breakfast bar soon.. It takes up a lot of room, only two people can sit down at once (where will the highchair go?) and i just think it looks kind of odd? and also keeping the chimney walls due to what the above poster said about the pan handles hitting the sides of the wall so they will all have to face the middle.

Can't say she would probably ever use all of the hobs (not much proper cooking goes on in her house) so she probably won't think it's an issue for her.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 26309

It looks like room for chairs or am I being silly?
Yes definitely room for stools underneath. Cupboards don’t go all the way back.

My SIL has a breakfast bar (in a kitchen double the size mind you, and also a dining table) and it has room for two as Kerry will, but also a third at the end. I assumed hers would have room for someone at the end but clearly it doesn’t.

Also are she and warren just going to stand and eat?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.