Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be honest I do watch them. I have a disability so can’t just pop in. I like to know what’s there and if it’s worth the trip.

Reactions: 2
I don’t get Primark hauls. Cheap clothes that look cheap. And why is she fingering all the shoes during a pandemic?
I used to buy clothes from primark but the prices have went up and the quality isn’t great so I go elsewhere now - my sons papa bought him jeans from primark yesterday they were £7 but I had bought a pair from next on offer £7 last week so I think if you shop around you can get better quality stuff for not much more but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I used to buy clothes from primark but the prices have went up and the quality isn’t great so I go elsewhere now - my sons papa bought him jeans from primark yesterday they were £7 but I had bought a pair from next on offer £7 last week so I think if you shop around you can get better quality stuff for not much more but that’s just me 🤷🏼‍♀️
I agree. H&M I find the quality much better than primark for kids stuff (and adults) and cheaper too for lots of stuff.

Reactions: 6
Tesco have been great for kids this year my daughters summer wardrobe is a mix of next, tesco and H&M I honestly couldn't find anything I liked in primark for her this year I feel its always hit or miss,

Reactions: 5
H&M is amazing for little ones. My daughter used to get those £2.99 summer dresses in every colour/print every year.

I’m meaning this in the best way possible but Kerry only seems to buy the girls clothes if it’s for a haul, my sons still in 5-6 and apart from pjs which I’m getting tomorrow he has jeans tops jumpers etc including his winter boots and jacket in his wardrobe ready to go! As a parent I couldn’t not get him clothes I certainly wouldn’t wait until he was in dire need for them either 😳

Reactions: 4
I’ve just made myself a coffee too. Brb just need to take a pic of it and post it on Insta 🙌🏻

Reactions: 1
I find those sorts of vids so cringe. I'm the same age as her and cannot imagine my job to be miming over an American accent with a rank looking drink in my hand 🙃

Reactions: 6
I don’t get her absolute obsession with showing and drinking coffee. It’s a drink. We all drink stuff. Why is she so obsessed with talking about it, taking pictures of it, posting videos about it? It baffles me. I don’t drink coffee, so maybe I’m missing something?!

Reactions: 9
I don’t get her absolute obsession with showing and drinking coffee. It’s a drink. We all drink stuff. Why is she so obsessed with talking about it, taking pictures of it, posting videos about it? It baffles me. I don’t drink coffee, so maybe I’m missing something?!
i think some of them have been called out on it recently and have stopped doing it so much! Kerrys yet to get the message!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.