Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So a parent at my toddlers nursery has a Nissan X-trail in the same shade as Kerry’s (far too north for it to actually be Kerry) and it looks worse, in my opinion, in real life!

Reactions: 2
I'm currently in Somerset and yesterday was lovely today's set to be the same not to sure why she thinks summers over 🤔 1 day overcast and she's written the rest off 😂 or is she using it to defend why she's not taking the kids out anywhere just pretend weather's rubbish by her 🙈

Reactions: 3
So a parent at my toddlers nursery has a Nissan X-trail in the same shade as Kerry’s (far too north for it to actually be Kerry) and it looks worse, in my opinion, in real life!

I bet. There is a reason she hasn't shown the full outside of the car and colour! 💩💩

I'm currently in Somerset and yesterday was lovely today's set to be the same not to sure why she thinks summers over 🤔 1 day overcast and she's written the rest off 😂 or is she using it to defend why she's not taking the kids out anywhere just pretend weather's rubbish by her 🙈
She does this all the time. It's her outlook on life. One thing doesn't go her way or the way she had hoped and all is lost. So yes 1 day of bad weather and "summer" is over for kerry 😆

He looks like those old men that live in a chair 18 hours a day. How she finds him attractive I will never know 🤮

Her personality is coffee because she doesn’t have anything else about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FGS - get an iron. Or leave the unironed stuff for slopping around the house. What a total state Warren looks. No reason he shouldn’t be ironing either. That would have taken about 2 minutes to do
Yeah but remember they don’t even iron the girls school clothes not even on the first day back so there’s no chance of a T-shirt getting ironed 😳 - I don’t iron everything after it’s washed I iron as I need it we have a dryer so it’s not a lot that actually needs ironing anyway

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Yeah but remember they don’t even iron the girls school clothes not even on the first day back so there’s no chance of a T-shirt getting ironed 😳 - I don’t iron everything after it’s washed I iron as I need it we have a dryer so it’s not a lot that actually needs ironing anyway
I have a drier too but if you don’t take the stuff out and hang it up right away and/or if you have over filled the drier, it looks like Warren’s t shirt and needs an iron. The other alternative is he has picked it up from the corner of the bedroom floor. Whatever the issue, he looks a total state.

Reactions: 5
I think the problem is that she takes washing out of the dryer and leaves it in a heap in the basket for days on end. If she bothered to sort it when she takes it out it would be much better.

I have a drier too but if you don’t take the stuff out and hang it up right away and/or if you have over filled the drier, it looks like Warren’s t shirt and needs an iron. The other alternative is he has picked it up from the corner of the bedroom floor. Whatever the issue, he looks a total state.
Yeah if I can I take it out as soon as it’s finished give it a shake and hang it up if I can’t it gets ironed 😂

You have to fold it warm from the dryer or it’s a mess lol
Deffo in that team with you!

I think the problem is that she takes washing out of the dryer and leaves it in a heap in the basket for days on end. If she bothered to sort it when she takes it out it would be much better.
It’s bloody awful. Not saying Kerry should iron Warren’s stuff but there is no bloody way I would go out with my husband looking like that unless we were off to the dump or something!

top tip, kerry - keep some hangers down stairs beside the tumble dryer and you can hang stuff like t shirts up right away and get them away

It’s bloody awful. Not saying Kerry should iron Warren’s stuff but there is no bloody way I would go out with my husband looking like that unless we were off to the dump or something!

top tip, kerry - keep some hangers down stairs beside the tumble dryer and you can hang stuff like t shirts up right away and get them away
I keep hangers in the kitchen for this very reason makes life that bit easier but regardless of using the dryer my sons uniform is ironed every week I just can’t send him to school scruffy

Kerry grabs it out the dryer and it's always left in a pile, usually on the floor. I bet they just rifle through the floor pile of 'clean' stuff.

• Sick
Kerry grabs it out the dryer and it's always left in a pile, usually on the floor. I bet they just rifle through the floor pile of 'clean' stuff.
I thought the tumble dryer was in the kitchen?! Please God don’t tell me it’s left on the kitchen floor?! 🙈.

My husband wouldn't dream of going out like that. He's not a slob haha he also loves ironing, weirdo haha

Reactions: 1
I’m annoyed by her inconsistency with videos lately. She did nothing for about two weeks, then put out 3 in a week, now nothing for about 10 days. Why didn’t she save one or two of the three she put out for a later date? And literally WTF does she do all day of the girls are all out 3 days a week and she isn’t even doing her job?

I’m annoyed by her inconsistency with videos lately. She did nothing for about two weeks, then put out 3 in a week, now nothing for about 10 days. Why didn’t she save one or two of the three she put out for a later date? And literally WTF does she do all day of the girls are all out 3 days a week and she isn’t even doing her job?
I really hope she’s using this time to find a job. They will qualify for 30 hours for Roma in Sept if she does. I really think it would be the best thing for all the family - Kerry can find her identity as an actual working Mum, the children will benefit from privacy and it would actually be a good angle for content for her if she did continue the YouTube channel on the side. She’s getting to that point where she doesn’t really fit into a mummy blogger category - gone the type of videos you can do with a baby & they’re not having any more kids so there’s no pregnancy vlogs to do. Her content isn’t as slick or consistent as someone like Charlotte Louise Taylor so I’m unsure who her audience is (apart from Tattle 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really hope she’s using this time to find a job. They will qualify for 30 hours for Roma in Sept if she does. I really think it would be the best thing for all the family - Kerry can find her identity as an actual working Mum, the children will benefit from privacy and it would actually be a good angle for content for her if she did continue the YouTube channel on the side. She’s getting to that point where she doesn’t really fit into a mummy blogger category - gone the type of videos you can do with a baby & they’re not having any more kids so there’s no pregnancy vlogs to do. Her content isn’t as slick or consistent as someone like Charlotte Louise Taylor so I’m unsure who her audience is (apart from Tattle 😂)
Haha of course she's not! I'm guessing they can afford for Kerry not to work if her work is drying up. Or at least they think they can. What do other Mummy vloggers do when their kids grow up? I know some keep churning out babies but it all has to stop somewhere doesnt it!

Most of them are still bang in the middle of having babies or buying bigger, better houses to renovate. Kerry can’t do either.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.