Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure she also said about the beef slow cooker broccoli dish, that the beef melts and is just like broccoli?!?!

A bit disrespectful to say that about the nut bars. Its no effort to make sure your kids don't take a bar with nuts in. Much less effort than the parents of those children with severe nut allergies!

I thought the same about the fake away. The point is to make the dish yourself.
I thought rhat about the fakeaway. It’s not a takeaway it’s a ready meal 😂

Reactions: 6
Grrrr!!!!! She winds me up so bloody much!! How on earth is it annoying that the girls can’t take nut products into school?!? What if it was your girls Kerry, that had the allergies? I’m sure you’ll be kicking up a stink then - if you found a child had brought nut products into school! You really are a selfish idiot! Get a grip you immature twonk

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Grrrr!!!!! She winds me up so bloody much!! How on earth is it annoying that the girls can’t take nut products into school?!? What if it was your girls Kerry, that had the allergies? I’m sure you’ll be kicking up a stink then - if you found a child had brought nut products into school! You really are a selfish idiot! Get a grip you immature twonk
Especially as the girls were all (supposedly!) lactose intolerant, you’d think she’d be a bit more understanding!

The DITL she has on Instagram… I’m cringing for her at the peace sign and pouty lip bit 🙈 she’s like a 15yo getting on like that.

What’s the obsession with coffee?! Like seriously, we don’t need to see a mug every day. I drink coffee, a lot of people do. I don’t take a pic of myself drinking it every day 😂

Reactions: 7
What’s the obsession with coffee?! Like seriously, we don’t need to see a mug every day. I drink coffee, a lot of people do. I don’t take a pic of myself drinking it every day 😂
Ah but you’re missing out! If you did, then you too could have a half finished cupboard on the back of your house.

I feel like half finished is generous, but I’m in a generous mood lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t get Primark hauls. Cheap clothes that look cheap. And why is she fingering all the shoes during a pandemic?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t get Primark hauls. Cheap clothes that look cheap. And why is she fingering all the shoes during a pandemic?
I remember her doing touching all the stuff quite a number of months ago when she was in a Lidl or Aldi (this was during tighter restrictions and pre vaccinations too). A lot of people pulled her up in the comments about it and she replied saying she had sanitised her hands before and after etc, and that she hadn’t really touched all that much it was just the way the video was edited that made it look that way! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it bad that I’m actually disappointed she’s doing less on SM and YouTube. I loved watching their life unfold!!!! Makes my chaotic life feel not quite so much of a shambles 😂😂😂

I know, I want to see more train wreck! But at the same time I want to see her get her life together. Show me something 😆

Reactions: 3
I’m actually quite annoyed at what Kerry said about the nut allergy being “a pain”. I have a nut and bee sting allergy and it’s no bleeping joke. I really hope none of Kerry’s kids ever get a whiff of a nut and feel their lips, eyes and throat swell and skin burn to the point of Anaphylaxis. She’s a bleeping rocket!! This from the woman who’s kids are allegedly lactose intolerant but eat yoghurt and cheese 🙄

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve noticed that we’ve rarely seen the iPads recently, after we all mentioned screen time……Hiya Kerry 👋🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What’s her latest post? We’re gutted summer’s well and truly over?! What’s she talking about?! 😂

Reactions: 1
Can someone please tell, me that, that shed door, isn’t her back door at the minute🤣 your telling me that door with the gaps on the side, is letting any Tom, dick and Harry in.. and can I just add her saying about the floor drying now with the warm weather, the gaps in the doors will cover that Kerry don’t worry, that would dry over night🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Can someone please tell, me that, that shed door, isn’t her back door at the minute🤣 your telling me that door with the gaps on the side, is letting any Tom, dick and Harry in.. and can I just add her saying about the floor drying now with the warm weather, the gaps in the doors will cover that Kerry don’t worry, that would dry over night🤣🤣
I’m pretty sure that is her actual back door.

I don’t know how their house isn’t freezing? And it hardly looks safe!

• Sad
🤦‍♀️ A lot of people on here will get their clothes from Primark!
I know this, I get things from primark. But I wouldn’t watch a YouTube video about them. My comment was I don’t get primark hauls, not I don’t get primark. They’re great for basics but most of the stuff in hauls hardly looks luxury on the hanger does it?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I know this, I get things from primark. But I wouldn’t watch a YouTube video about them. My comment was I don’t get primark hauls, not I don’t get primark. They’re great for basics but most of the stuff in hauls hardly looks luxury on the hanger does it?
Totally agree with you 😊 I don't get hauls full stop tho if I'm honest. Nobody gives a tit what anyone has bought 😂 and especially not her and her boring voice.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.