Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope sienna gets a new bike soon. The one she's got is so small. Is her birthday anytime soon

Reactions: 5
Hope sienna gets a new bike soon. The one she's got is so small. Is her birthday anytime soon
I doubt they’ll splash out on a new bike. She’ll probs end up having Kerry’s hand me down, we all know they only like to spend money on themselves

Reactions: 3
No helmet on sienna great parenting!! My kids know no bike unless helmet!!!! Stupid stupid

Reactions: 6
No helmet on sienna great parenting!! My kids know no bike unless helmet!!!! Stupid stupid
I hate seeing kids riding without a helmet, even for just a moment. My toddlers have all, at various times, commented loudly in that special way toddlers do “that boy/girl/man/entire family isn’t wearing a helmet” 🙈

They could pick her up a second hand bike cheap as chips.

Reactions: 5
I hate seeing kids riding without a helmet, even for just a moment. My toddlers have all, at various times, commented loudly in that special way toddlers do “that boy/girl/man/entire family isn’t wearing a helmet” 🙈

They could pick her up a second hand bike cheap as chips.
Me too makes me so angry I have seen so many bad head injuries where I work from just little falls its very scary!!

My kids are the same!! That naughty/ silly person not wearing a helmet!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That coffee video this morning made me laugh…..it’s so bloody awful. I just can imagine her stood there, filming moving her coffee across slowly. What a life!
Just shows how shoddy she is, even I can say if she had activated the slow mo camera mode, that video may have looked halfway decent. Not that my life is all the more better now I have seen that. 😂

• Haha
That coffee video this morning made me laugh…..it’s so bloody awful. I just can imagine her stood there, filming moving her coffee across slowly. What a life!
Just shows how shoddy she is, even I can say if she had activated the slow mo camera mode, that video may have looked halfway decent. Not that my life is all the more better now I have seen that. 😂
I would not be showing off that coffee. Looks like pond water.

Yeah we get it Kerry, you like coffee, so do most of the population. my friends would think I were deranged if I posted a video of my coffee every morning.

And there’s Aria in a helmet. Morning Kerry 🤣

• Haha
Haven’t even seen it but… really? Another coffee video? Surely she’s trolling us now?! She can’t have that little in her life that coffee is all she can come up with?

ETA: and I see we are back to calling Aria “Paisley”.

Show of hands - who here has ever continually used their child’s middle name in place of their first?! I know I haven’t!

• Haha
Maybe I made this up but didn't she want Paisley as the first name but Warren didn't ike it? I think that happens a lot and it seems everytime that kerry has to settle for what Warren wants (except baby number 3).

Haven’t even seen it but… really? Another coffee video? Surely she’s trolling us now?! She can’t have that little in her life that coffee is all she can come up with?

ETA: and I see we are back to calling Aria “Paisley”.

Show of hands - who here has ever continually used their child’s middle name in place of their first?! I know I haven’t!
Never. Its weird, end of.
I might shorten my kids first name on occasions, or call them a pet name when they were very small. Never would refer to them as their middle name though.

Meldrum used to do it and I used to watch a vloger dear beautiful, who continually referred to her child as her middle name. Even had a banner made with her middle name on for her bedroom. Weird!!!!!!

I use my daughters first and second name when she’s done something wrong, but I would never just use her second name. It’s weird!
Although, I did hear through my gossip grapevine that there are several Aria’s at the local school. As someone who had an incredibly popular name at school in the 90’s, I hated having the same name as lots of other people.
Plus I would have though Waz would have loved Paisley being a Liverpool fan!!

"Have a nice day whatever you're up TO" not TOO. Grr!!!

Lol its so cringeworthy. If I made a video that's what it would be like, but that's cos I'm not a you tuber and have zero video skills but that's her JOB, her one and only job!

Next video we will see of them, is with the girls wearing helmets! Hi Kerry 👋🏼
You're psychic! Yup!

I would not be showing off that coffee. Looks like pond water.

Yeah we get it Kerry, you like coffee, so do most of the population. my friends would think I were deranged if I posted a video of my coffee every morning.

And there’s Aria in a helmet. Morning Kerry 🤣
Pondwater. PMSL.

Urghh. The kids are already throwing the sofa cushions all over the floor, I bet it’s scruffy.

Urghh. The kids are already throwing the sofa cushions all over the floor, I bet it’s scruffy.
I wanted to reply ’No Kerry my kids wouldn’t repeatedly throw the cushions of my new sofa on the floor as they have been brought up to respect our belongings and appreciate them’

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I wanted to reply ’No Kerry my kids wouldn’t repeatedly throw the cushions of my new sofa on the floor as they have been brought up to respect our belongings and appreciate them’
Not going to lie my son throws the cushions down when he's looking to sit on the sofa comfortably but he is 19 months and he picks them up after. my 8 year old would t dare to throw them down shed put them off to the side.

Not going to lie my son throws the cushions down when he's looking to sit on the sofa comfortably but he is 19 months and he picks them up after. my 8 year old would t dare to throw them down shed put them off to the side.
I think they were the actual sofa cushions though, not just the scatter cushions

• Wow
Glad it ain’t just me who finds this odd

Though when we were in the doctors this morning, my 2 year old when asked her name said “I’m Firstname Middlename” which made me chuckle a bit. I’d never just call her Middlename though

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.