Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha.. I was right. Kids are all over it already 😂 it’s an ugly colour and mustard was popular a few years ago, that trends over with neutrals being in.

Reactions: 3
I actually quite like the colour. But it’s going to be a nightmare to keep clean. Let’s hope it did well in her rigorous ‘test’ on the fabric samples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I actually quite like the colour. But it’s going to be a nightmare to keep clean. Let’s hope it did well in her rigorous ‘test’ on the fabric samples 🤣🤣🤣🤣🙈
Isn't thay the one she poured milk all over?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope it's a nicer colour yellow in person because on camera it's showing up not so nice!
I don't think I could have a yellow sofa. Like a big banana in your living room lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think a big banana sofa could look really stylish and trendy in the right home... sorry, but Kerry's isn't like the ones I am picturing.

Reactions: 6
I think a big banana sofa could look really stylish and trendy in the right home... sorry, but Kerry's isn't like the ones I am picturing.
Yes, in the right kind of home it could look nice. I'm picturing a big open lounge, lots of light and windows and minimal decor. Kerry has a dark, small lounge. Mismatched decor and a small barbarian causing havoc!

There is no way she will change those curtains she is far too stubborn to admit they don't go.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Could of guessed the mustard/banana coloured sofa.......Selfish Mother/Molly Gunn aka Kerry’s ‘I wanna be like her’, home interior is very yellow. But the difference is, Molly has taste and style. Kerry doesn’t!

Reactions: 5
Nice to see roma in a new jumper it looks fresh, clean, soft and not like it's been through the tumble a million times

The little ones looked lovely this morning 😊

Dunno why Kerry is so obsessed with Costa. I thought the point of having a coffee machine at home was to make your own? They must spend so much money each month just on coffee!

I think the house decor is going to match their clothing styles .. all over the place, what’s the expression, I couldn’t decide on the colour and pattern, so I’d thought I’d wear them all at once! 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.