Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can get an eyebrow wax for £6 to be fair.

It’s her nails that always look gross. Bitten down and chipped polish, she doesn’t need to spend money on them for them to look decent. Just remove the little girl purple sparkly polish and file them.

Reactions: 6

It’s her nails that always look gross. Bitten down and chipped polish, she doesn’t need to spend money on them for them to look decent. Just remove the little girl purple sparkly polish and file them.
Oh absolutely. I don't begrudge anyone having a pamper. But when your kids don't have shoes that fit or clothes for that matter that's £6 spent better elsewhere isn't it 😬

Reactions: 4
Oh absolutely. I don't begrudge anyone having a pamper. But when your kids don't have shoes that fit or clothes for that matter that's £6 spent better elsewhere isn't it 😬
That’s true. And all of those trips back and forth to the DIY shops aren’t cheap either.

Reactions: 5
I don’t think anyone would begrudge anything but I think as a parent your top priority should always be making sure your children have suitable clothes that fit.
I really feel for Sienna, she’s squeezed into clothes that are obviously to small for her & it must be so uncomfortable then on top of that shoes that are like boats on her feet. Kerry isn’t giving them the basics to help them in life. They live on sugary cereal, cakes swimming in icing & big pots of pick & mix but then contradicted with low fat yogurts, skimmed milk (when there allowed dairy & not given almond milk) & protein based foods. she misses the boat completely with two basic needs, clothing her kids & giving them a balanced healthy diet.

• Heart
Reactions: 10

Bet she wants to get those laminated brows again. I think whoever did them for her was training because they were awful 🙈 they will cost a lot more than £6. Probably the price of a couple of tops and leggings for one of her kids!

Agree with you on the nail front. I don't know if it's nerves or habit or what that makes her pick her nail polish off. It definitely doesn't just chip because I've seen her paint her nails one night and the next day it's all chipped (picked) off

I don’t think anyone would begrudge anything but I think as a parent your top priority should always be making sure your children have suitable clothes that fit.
I really feel for Sienna, she’s squeezed into clothes that are obviously to small for her & it must be so uncomfortable then on top of that shoes that are like boats on her feet. Kerry isn’t giving them the basics to help them in life. They live on sugary cereal, cakes swimming in icing & big pots of pick & mix but then contradicted with low fat yogurts, skimmed milk (when there allowed dairy & not given almond milk) & protein based foods. she misses the boat completely with two basic needs, clothing her kids & giving them a balanced healthy diet.

Completely agree with this.
And Sienna will start (if she hasn't already) noticing how she dresses and how others dress. She is at that age where she will start to want to be more trendy and wear clothes like her friends at school. What's kerry going to do then

There is nothing relaxing about that cleaning video! The music vibe alone is all wrong for it to be relaxing, the two cloths are filthy, tit from the floor just gets thrown in cabinets, the rug wasn’t straightened and nothing got dusted! The only thing that video did was heighten my anxiety!. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to stop the cleaning videos, she has no concept of what cleaning means!

Reactions: 10
If she didn’t spend so long messing round with decorations for every day of the year she’d be able to clean properly Instead of wasting her time "Undecorating". I’m unsure what she actually cleaned, other than one windowsill?

Think of all the dust that will be flying about because of their "playroom reno". The house will be even more filthy since they have left exposed walls and floors till they get back round to it🤦‍♀️. Their heating bills must be enormous!!

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Think of all the dust that will be flying about because of their "playroom reno". The house will be even more filthy since they have left exposed walls and floors till they get back round to it🤦‍♀️. Their heating bills must be enormous!!
They said their toilet was so freezing cold it’s gone mouldy so I don’t have much hope of them heating the house now it’s even more exposed. They should at least seal it off during the time they aren’t working on it.

Just catching up and just watched last video. What the actual? All the papers just shoved into that unit, she didn’t even move the light or basket from the floor when she was sweeping, rearranged those corner shelves and the mantle but didn’t dust them, and was she using baby wipes to clean the windowsill? The state of those Argos drawers aswell, one of the handles facing the wrong way and another nowhere to be seen!

Her cleaning video’s really annoy me there’s no dusting pulling things out picking stuff up off the floor to clean was such a pointless video and at this point I think Kerry should just sack Youtube and get an actual job 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
There is nothing relaxing about that cleaning video! The music vibe alone is all wrong for it to be relaxing, the two cloths are filthy, tit from the floor just gets thrown in cabinets, the rug wasn’t straightened and nothing got dusted! The only thing that video did was heighten my anxiety!. 🤦🏻‍♀️ She needs to stop the cleaning videos, she has no concept of what cleaning means!
That's what was missing from under her sink. No polish and dusters. Bet she doesn't own any! We've already seen her use anti bacterial spray for everything

They should get rid of the sideboard and move the dining table out of the corner.
They have nowhere to put that dining table 😂 I actually feel sorry for them with that so I shouldn't laugh.
It's the kitchen layout that's the problem. Like everyone said. If she wasn't insistant on a big fridge freezer and a breakfast bar, they would have been able to fit a dining table in there.

But kerry didn't want that. She doesn't want a dinig table in the kitchen she said.
But she's OK with a breakfast bar and everyone eating their dinner there too so what's the difference 🤔

If she didn’t spend so long messing round with decorations for every day of the year she’d be able to clean properly Instead of wasting her time "Undecorating". I’m unsure what she actually cleaned, other than one windowsill?
All I saw was stuff everywhere on every shelf in ever window. Like a camera on a shelf. What's the point. She doesn't dust anywhere. And that green garland thing on the mantelpiece. Just for decoration but it's not needed

Someone commented on that video that it was rubbish. Kerry blocked them

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
All I saw was stuff everywhere on every shelf in ever window. Like a camera on a shelf. What's the point. She doesn't dust anywhere. And that green garland thing on the mantelpiece. Just for decoration but it's not needed

Someone commented on that video that it was rubbish. Kerry blocked them
SO MUCH STUFF!!! She isn’t the only instagrammer who has piles of stuff, Katie Ellison is another one for that. I am definitely in the “no stuff makes life easier” camp, it pains me to see their houses so full of random junk.

All the cables in the corner got me as well.

And the cleaning with wipes, not sure if baby or anti bac- either way it shouldn’t be happening!

• Sick
Sorry if anyone has that rug but it's horrible looks like it's covered in mud or sun damaged

Reactions: 2
What I've seen from her newest video:
  1. She sweeps the floor then hoovers, why not just hoover?
  2. The fire hazard of extension leads/cables in the corner
  3. The awful rug that is to big for the room
  4. Curtains dragging on the floor, to big.
  5. Using baby wipes to clean the window sill.
  6. The doors on the unit below the TV are broken/not fitted correctly
  7. The cheap ass chairs they use at the dinning table (I've had them before they are so uncomfy)
  8. Just moving stuff about not actually cleaning beside it
  9. She has FOUR candles just in one room, why not just one and replace when empty?

Ha i quite enjoyed it! Its the best ive seen her house look but wish she'd draw those bloody curtains! I did laugh when i saw the broken handles and open drawers at the end though!

I was thinking about that unit under the tv. Wasn’t it about £200? To store toys, and they are now spending thousands of pounds to create a playroom with toy storage. So why did they waste the money on that unit, when the kallax was actually more fit for purpose?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.