Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank god she’s bought the girls new clothes!

Summer ‘haul’ for Sienna - one skirt, two pairs of shorts, a pair of leggings and a couple of tops. Those will be worn to death when/if the weather is nice! Talk about capsule wardrobe 🙄

Urgh the way she says lilac makes me irrationally angry!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Thank god she’s bought the girls new clothes!

Summer ‘haul’ for Sienna - one skirt, two pairs of shorts, a pair of leggings and a couple of tops. Those will be worn to death when/if the weather is nice! Talk about capsule wardrobe 🙄

Urgh the way she says lilac makes me irrationally angry!
haha I thought the same why does she say it like that 😂😂 I liked siennas choice of clothes for a change but yes she needs double that! And the poor 2 little ones having to wear the old hand me downs as usual

I don’t love her style, for her or the girls, but good to see her make more of an effort to match things. Aria seems to have come off the best from that haul.

All Sienna’s clothes are for really warm weather. I can’t see how that is a practical, UK, summer wardrobe. Even when she said a sweatshirt ... it had short sleeves.

And the poor 2 little ones having to wear the old hand me downs as usual
As long as hand me downs are in good condition there is nothing wrong with wearing them. My 2yo has pretty much exclusively got hand me downs, from her sister, cousin and friends. She doesn’t give a toss.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry, but what the fudgin’ hell was that quote about?! I don’t want or expect my children to listen to me first time? I mean, that’s obvious, as two out of three are not well mannered, your house is a tit tip and your children aren’t well clothed, but WT actual F?
It’s about respect Kerry, and if your children respect you then they will trust what you say and shouldn’t need to argue or question it. I’m all for children being inquisitive and questioning things, but not from you. You’re the one person that they should be able to rely on to tell them the truth so they don’t need to question it.
I honestly think she sees these quotes and doesn’t fully understand them.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I knew it!!! I called it. Here comes the kids haul. 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ I’ve nothing against hand me downs. But Christ on a bike, there is a difference between wearing second hand clothing and having your children out in public looking a state in bottoms that are far too short, shoes that don’t fit properly and dresses that are half up their arses!.

• Heart
Yeah the hand me downs are for the bin, tights hanging down 😩😩 and when they have a pattern that’s meant to be in the knee but is on the shin

Reactions: 3
The hand me downs are ruined because she doesn't look after anything at all. I have one boy and one girl, so couldn't hand much down as such.
I do hand things down to friends and relatives though, and I make sure everything was kept in really food condition and had plenty of wear left in it. Bar a few pairs of grass stained trousers or leggings, pretty much everything of mine could be handed down.
If I had three girls like Kerry I would be investing in decent clothes and making sure they were kept in good condition for the other two.

Reactions: 3
If I had three girls like Kerry I would be investing in decent clothes and making sure they were kept in good condition for the other two.
This is so true. I don’t mind spending more on clothes for my eldest, especially things like coats, because I know they’ll last better to be passed to my youngest.

Reactions: 4
I don't like speaking on people appearance well not with things they can't control, but I think kerry should try changing her hair parting to try cover the balding spot on top of her head? I think it would make it look much better/ not as noticeable

For the past 5 years all she’s known is babies... isn’t Sienna 8?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
I'm glad she bought the kids a few bits but Where's the right fitting shoes to go with these outfits 😕

Reactions: 4
The same with the breastfeeding, she’s desperate to hang on to the fact she breastfed. Yeah kezza we get it.
It’s quite sad though. She knows nothing else but being a baby mum.

From the looks of things she has nothing else in her life apart from being a mum and, I was going to say running a house but she doesn’t really do that 😜

She has no friends, no hobbies, no volunteering or a wee part time job, no further education, even a vocational class at the local college one night a week (jewellery making, cooking, cake making, sewing, joinery, etc). A friend of mine has two kids, one of which is disabled. As soon as they were all in school/state nursery she got a job working one day a week in an estate agent and loves it. It’s not for the money as they are well off, it’s the fact that it gives her something for herself, adults to talk to, place to be her and not mum, etc.

I’m not saying she has to get a job, I don’t have a job 😂 but I do lots of other things that give me purpose and a chance to be someone other than a mum.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.