Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad she bought the kids a few bits but Where's the right fitting shoes to go with these outfits 😕

Ohhh those joules sliders will make an appearance with those shorts and that dress 😂

I wish she had got more basics for Sienna. She seems to be focused on what's "on trend". With kids though it doesn't even matter. Why does shhe bother with what's "on trend"? I don't think what she got is actually on trend but okay.

I am thinking all the mismatched clothes she did get though were in the sale. Nothing wrong with sale but there is a reason for some things to be in the sale. Hated that lilac skirt, actually didn't like any of sienna's things but do hope they fit her at least.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Whys she saying Roma missed out on one on one time when she hasn't. She has plenty of opportunity to take her out for walks. I guess she means shopping trips out 🙄

Makes me a bit sad that a “spring day out” for Roma is a shopping trip. Of course we all have to shop sometimes, but a day out for a toddler should surely be something more toddler orientated?

Reactions: 5
Makes me a bit sad that a “spring day out” for Roma is a shopping trip. Of course we all have to shop sometimes, but a day out for a toddler should surely be something more toddler orientated?
Exactly, least she got a £1.50 new top, which wasn’t a hand me down. We shall see the teal banana in many vlogs to come

Reactions: 4
As much as she will probably say otherwise, Toddler oriented days out are not kerrys thing. It's not like she was at a play centre every week. She just wants to show off she's been shopping! Well done kerry 🙄
I thought she would have at least bought Roma 2 pairs of shoes from the Outlet.
Maybe saved the money for lunch and put towards 2 pairs of shoes! Girls got none and now just a bright pink pair

She can’t win with you guys 😂 You all moan constantly that she doesn’t buy clothes / shoes for the kids, then when she does you moan that it’s not a fun day out.
I think out of all the mums on social media Kerry is one of the better. She’s not perfect but who is? She provides a loving, caring, stable home for the kids. The only things to pick on is their untidiness and you don’t like the clothes etc. It’s not a crime or sign of a bad mum. She obviously cares for them deeply. I just think out of all the dodgy Instagram / YT families in not sure why people are so critical of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She can’t win with you guys 😂 You all moan constantly that she doesn’t buy clothes / shoes for the kids, then when she does you moan that it’s not a fun day out.
I think out of all the mums on social media Kerry is one of the better. She’s not perfect but who is? She provides a loving, caring, stable home for the kids. The only things to pick on is their untidiness and you don’t like the clothes etc. It’s not a crime or sign of a bad mum. She obviously cares for them deeply. I just think out of all the dodgy Instagram / YT families in not sure why people are so critical of these.
You can buy your kids clothes without acting like a shopping trip is a fun spring day out. I know this as, shock horror, my kids all have suitable clothes and for fun spring days out we actually do kid friendly things.

Certainly the clothes have been an issue in the past but they definitely not the ONLY thing. Dangerous environment (kids running barefoot in a garden scattered with tools) poor eating habits being taught (fat and sugar free everything but gorge on chocolate and sugary cereal), no discipline as stated by herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think it’s the fact that Kerry was talking about how much of a fun day out it was and how Roma thrives in that 1-1 time. My kids have never found shopping a fun day out, especially as a toddler. How much 1-1 time can you have when you are shopping for clothes? Is shopping fun for a 2 year old?

A loving caring stable home? They live in a pig sty DIY building site. Some of her kids are absolutely wild and it’s quite clear there are no boundaries. Children thrive in knowing where they stand and do like to push boundaries but the Conway kids don’t actually have any! Her kids are rude and demanding. That’s bad parenting from Kerry and her husband.

I’m probably what some people would call a gentle parent, I don’t punish my kids or use time outs, I try not to shout, I don’t even tell my children what to do or not, instead I say things like ‘jumping on the couch will break it’ or ‘if we throw balls in the house it could smash a window’ and my kids understand what that means, but my children do not act like hers. My house isn’t a show home but it’s mostly tidy and clean and is suitable and safe for my family. My children respect our home and don’t trash it or cover couches in make up.

• Heart
I think it’s the fact that Kerry was talking about how much of a fun day out it was and how Roma thrives in that 1-1 time. My kids have never found shopping a fun day out, especially as a toddler. How much 1-1 time can you have when you are shopping for clothes? Is shopping fun for a 2 year old?

A loving caring stable home? They live in a pig sty DIY building site. Some of her kids are absolutely wild and it’s quite clear there are no boundaries. Children thrive in knowing where they stand and do like to push boundaries but the Conway kids don’t actually have any! Her kids are rude and demanding. That’s bad parenting from Kerry and her husband.

I’m probably what some people would call a gentle parent, I don’t punish my kids or use time outs, I try not to shout, I don’t even tell my children what to do or not, instead I say things like ‘jumping on the couch will break it’ or ‘if we throw balls in the house it could smash a window’ and my kids understand what that means, but my children do not act like hers. My house isn’t a show home but it’s mostly tidy and clean and is suitable and safe for my family. My children respect our home and don’t trash it or cover couches in make up.
All of this 👏🏻 also I'm baffled as to how someone can think she's one of the better insta mums... She fails to meet her children's needs on the regular.

• Heart
New member 🤔 how do you know what we're saying? 👀
Roma is in nursery what 3 days a week? Why not go shopping on one of those days?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In fairness I imagine Roma had to be there to get her feet measured. I’m not fussed for the days out thing currently as not everything is open yet. She desperately needed shoes so if that was the ‘day out’ then so be it 😂

Absolutely nothing wrong with taking your kids clothes shopping, you can’t have them thinking that every time you go out it has to be to have fun. They’ll just moan every time you need to do basic things if that’s the case.

Absolutely nothing wrong with taking your kids clothes shopping, you can’t have them thinking that every time you go out it has to be to have fun. They’ll just moan every time you need to do basic things if that’s the case.
Completely agree with this. My toddler is similar age to Roma and she loved our shopping trip the other day (Granted we only went into a couple of shops). As long as they have a mixture of things a don’t see the issue with taking them shopping.

Have you seen the latest post? Cringe 🙈😂

Completely agree with this. My toddler is similar age to Roma and she loved our shopping trip the other day (Granted we only went into a couple of shops). As long as they have a mixture of things a don’t see the issue with taking them shopping.

Have you seen the latest post? Cringe 🙈😂
so cringe is she 14??? 😂😂

To be fair, my daughter would have loved that when she was Roma’s age. A bit of one on one attention and a little meal out is quite often enough and good break from being in the house

My kids must be odd, they hate being trailed round the shops 🙈 we pick their clothes online to avoid it and when we go out we go for the day we go for walks/the park/bike rides etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Totally agree, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with taking your kids shopping, you gotta do what you gotta do and certainly everything we do in life does not and will not be fun.

But saying it was so much fun? Does that count as a ‘spring day out’?

Reactions: 7
So they got rid of two sofas to buy a small corner 🙈 they really don't think do they a bigger corner was needed they now have less seating than before because no one can sit in the corner..

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.