Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ha i quite enjoyed it! Its the best ive seen her house look but wish she'd draw those bloody curtains! I did laugh when i saw the broken handles and open drawers at the end though!

Those curtains are far too big for the rail too. Not just in length, have a look next time

Reactions: 1
Ha i quite enjoyed it! Its the best ive seen her house look but wish she'd draw those bloody curtains! I did laugh when i saw the broken handles and open drawers at the end though!
I wish she would burn them

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I was thinking about that unit under the tv. Wasn’t it about £200? To store toys, and they are now spending thousands of pounds to create a playroom with toy storage. So why did they waste the money on that unit, when the kallax was actually more fit for purpose?
They could have kept that for said playroom.
Wait, there will be no room for that it will stick out into the room too much!! They honestly will not have a wide enough room for anything other than small shelves I bet.

Reactions: 2
They could have kept that for said playroom.
Wait, there will be no room for that it will stick out into the room too much!! They honestly will not have a wide enough room for anything other than small shelves I bet.
It will just be a toy cupboard that you have to walk thru to get anywhere. Such an oddly laid out house!!!

Reactions: 3
It really is an odd layout. I was so confused about it and still am a bit.
I don't understand why they don't have a front garden, or do they 🤔 why they don't have any windows facing the front of the house, how both the living room and the kitchen both face the back garden but are at opposite ends of the house and it's not a massive house 😆😆😆

Reactions: 7
It really is an odd layout. I was so confused about it and still am a bit.
I don't understand why they don't have a front garden, or do they 🤔 why they don't have any windows facing the front of the house, how both the living room and the kitchen both face the back garden but are at opposite ends of the house and it's not a massive house 😆😆😆
We need a tour. And I’m dying to see the garden!!!! I bet it’s a complete dumping site full of dog tit and old bricks etc they’ve taken out from knocking thru the wall!!!
Go on Kerry prove us wrong. I dare you 😉😉😄

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
We need a tour. And I’m dying to see the garden!!!! I bet it’s a complete dumping site full of dog tit and old bricks etc they’ve taken out from knocking thru the wall!!!
Can't see them having a skip for the rubble so I reckon it's in the back garden. She probably still has those bin bags full of rubble from the chimney breast! They were piled high last summer. She said something about keeping them to go underneath the decking so they could replenish what they had taken out of those house or some site like that 😅

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
House tour pending..... 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Nooooooooo. In a few years that will be so grubby, even if regularly cleaned, and she’ll have gone off the colour and be after a new one!

Glad they got it in though.

Wow.. so scandi vibes. Mustard couch, green rug, leopard print cushions 🤢

Wonder if the god awful curtains will stay 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Knew she would go for the one Warren wanted! Like he has any taste. Kerrys is bad enough but his is none existant.
Kerry being kerry too, not what she wanted, I'm sure she will come to regret the choice.
What a shame. It wasn't even like Warrens choice was even similar to what she wanted.

Wow.. so scandi vibes. Mustard couch, green rug, leopard print cushions 🤢

Wonder if the god awful curtains will stay 🙄
She will HAVE to get rid of those curtains now. They 1000% won't match. Where has she dug those leopard print monstrosity cushions out from?!

She will have a tough time redecorating the room with decor, rugs and cushions to match that sofa because we all know she likes lots of different styles. She can't stick to 1 style.

I really am praying she does a good job though. It must have been expensive for that sofa.

Last edited:
I wonder how big the sofa is and whether it will be big enough for their family. I bet the kids were diving all over with it the second it arrived.

Reactions: 9
I knew it was going to be the mustard one of oh god can you imagine what it will looks like in a month bad move!! But it’s ok because them seem to get a new one every year!!!😂🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.