Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sienna is at the age where girls wear River Island and Nike etc. She is wearing a mismatch of dresses and leggings, all of which are too small for her and worn with school shoes. Even her coat looks too young for her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Sienna is at the age where girls wear River Island and Nike etc. She is wearing a mismatch of dresses and leggings, all of which are too small for her and worn with school shoes. Even her coat looks too young for her.
I agree my 9 year old ( boy) is so fussy on clothes now.. even if she’s short on money though she can pick up lovely bits that are on trend in Asda, primark , Matalan there really is no excuse my heart breaks for the kids 💔😭

Reactions: 4
I thought this too. My son is 9 and has size 1.5. He has a friend who is super tall and is a size 4, but size 5 seems massive for an 8 year old!!!!!
Its is strange I have 4 kids
15 year old is size 5
11 year old nearly 2.5 to 3
10 year old size 2
Nearly 3 year old junior size 7
My toddler has wellies and couple pairs trainer from matalan.
Recently got her a bundle 2nd hand market place.
During lockdown 1 even she had some cross and canves trainers sainsbury.

Reactions: 2
A 5 is on the big side for her age I agree, my 9 year old is a big boy age 11-12 clothes 4ft 10 already 😭 taking after his dad! He’s in a size 2 I just can’t see her being a size 5!

Reactions: 3
They’ve obviously got money if they are buying an £1500/1800 (?) sofa and blowing £3k on the playroom.

Maybe they just aren’t aware? Kerry has an airy look about her and Wazza is a twit.

• Sad
They’ve obviously got money if they are buying an £1500/1800 (?) sofa and blowing £3k on the playroom.

Maybe they just aren’t aware? Kerry has an airy look about her and Wazza is a twit.
True but I reckon they’ve got finance an credit coming out their arseholes and very little real money... she’s all fur coat no knickers! All top show.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We are off to park picnic and meet freinds we not seen in ages.
My older 2 age 15 and 11 spent ages deciding on outfits.
My 3year old is wearing some lovley 2nd hand matching clothes that fit I got in bundle with matalan trainers and looks lovley .
She has white t shirt. Jumper is mustard yellow and leggings are navy white and yellow..
If she gets too hot she has t shirts under neath.
We will take one of those reins rucksack which fits spare clothes 1 nappy as she jot yet fully potty trained and pac a mac.
Its short distance from house so not taking a buggy.
She has 2nd hand mackerel stroller for family days out.
I flipping hate parent handle trikes they never steer well and don't seem comfy.
She takes her micro scooter to nearest park.

It really doesn't cost much have basic clean stroller you can pick them up market place.
Have nice kids clothes and be prepared like fancy not taking spare clothes if going near water.

I think she’s a really good mum in terms of playing with the girls and engaging with them, I just think she’s massively caught up in keeping up with the Jones’s. (Like most of the world unfortunately)

Renovating houses, new doors, and new sofas are what you buy with “spare money” or excess income. But for them they have stopped doing lots of birthday & Christmas presents, stopped buying nice new clothes and shoes to create the excess income, (all of which they used to do) I don’t think your children’s needs should come at the cost of Instagram and YouTube content 🤷🏻‍♀️
Sienna was a shoe size 1 in the joules haul, she definitely shouldn’t be rocking her mums shoes less than a year later, I actually agree with her philosophy of letting kids chose their clothes and not caring what other people think.. but it only really works if you provide your kids with nice well fitted clothes
Yes I want my 5 year old to express herself but no she can not go out of the house with leggings to tight shoes too big and a top so tight it’s now a crop top😂 most of the morals she preaches are right, she just misses out the logic from them 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I have no issue with kids choosing their own clothes, but they just don't have any decent clothes to begin with. and Kerry has a unique sense of style, she just looks a mess, sad as she can be pretty when she puts the effort in. I am sorry but they just look the sort of family you would cross over the road from, and you wouldn't want to move next door to. Or even worse be on the same aeroplane 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know we go over it time and time again but I just don’t understand how she clothes the girls.

For Sienna she should be buying things that can mix and match easily, maybe a special piece that Sienna really loves.

Aria and Roma should have hand me downs, Kerry should sort through them and see what is seasonally appropriate, and what she needs to buy to match in with what they already have.

It really isn’t hard 😫 my kids do not have piles of clothes, I have more of a capsule wardrobe for them, but I am so fussy about carefully going through what the older two (one girl, one boy) get so it all mixes and matches. They can pull anything out to wear and not go wrong. The wee one has hand me downs coming out her ears, but I check through to make sure she doesn’t need anything basic, and that it works for the season.

I’m assuming most of you who are mums do very similar!

Kerry just seems to buy things and let them wear anything, any time of year.

Reactions: 7
I know we go over it time and time again but I just don’t understand how she clothes the girls.

For Sienna she should be buying things that can mix and match easily, maybe a special piece that Sienna really loves.

Aria and Roma should have hand me downs, Kerry should sort through them and see what is seasonally appropriate, and what she needs to buy to match in with what they already have.

It really isn’t hard 😫 my kids do not have piles of clothes, I have more of a capsule wardrobe for them, but I am so fussy about carefully going through what the older two (one girl, one boy) get so it all mixes and matches. They can pull anything out to wear and not go wrong. The wee one has hand me downs coming out her ears, but I check through to make sure she doesn’t need anything basic, and that it works for the season.

I’m assuming most of you who are mums do very similar!

Kerry just seems to buy things and let them wear anything, any time of year.
My toddler likes dress herself .
I massively decluttered 2-3 as most
bot worn due to pandemic and she had far too much. I brought some 3-4 some 2nd hand some supermarket brands.
I decided have bottom draw for her current season clothes ie leggings tops and jumpers all in mix and match colours.
Draw above pjs and pull-up pants and pants/ socks.
Top 2 draws are shoes accessories coats .
Summer as in dresses and shorts.
If we had a heatwave I would swop the draws around.

That way she picks her own everything matches and is weather/ seasonal appropriate.

My daughter (8) like to pick her own clothes now, definitely not same style as me 🤣 so we go through clothing websites to get her and she picks a few peices she likes and I buy some things that can mix and match through them all I'm not even going to lie sometimes she does wear things that clash but if we're not really leaving the house or only running to the shops and it's weather appropriate I'll let her but she's always got clothing and shoes that fit and she's comfortable in but for days out I make sure we are all nice and presentable

Reactions: 1
She never buys them outfits or basics that could make a variety of outfits, it’s only ever a couple of random things here and there.

She should focus on one girl at a time and buy a basic wardrobe and build from it.

Reactions: 8
She never buys them outfits or basics that could make a variety of outfits, it’s only ever a couple of random things here and there.

She should focus on one girl at a time and buy a basic wardrobe and build from it.
She should have hand me downs all ready to go for the younger two too tbh!! What a joke. Makes me mad 😠 no excuse for inappropriate clothing or shoes, or food!! Get your priorities right Conways!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The way she dresses is very odd too though IMO so maybe she genuinely does think the girls look nice?! I got a pack of three tops for a fiver and matching bottoms also a fiver in the Sainsbury’s sale which can be mixed and matched don’t see why she doesn’t buy in the sale!!

She should have hand me downs all ready to go for the younger two too tbh!! What a joke. Makes me mad 😠 no excuse for inappropriate clothing or shoes, or food!! Get your priorities right Conways!!!
She can’t hand anything down because they wear the couple of things they have to death.

I'm all for hand me downs but to a certain extent! I don't think a child's wardrobe should be full if them and the problem with kerrys hand me downs is maybe once when they were sienna's they had matching items then things have got ruined, torn whatever anf you end up with a mismatched bundle. I also don't think stuff lasts that long in terms of sienna to roma unless it's a special item that was worn on an occasion think of how many times these items have been washed and tumble dried 🙈 my daughter has her wardrobe changed over every spring and end of summer for weather appropriate clothes we sell bundles every change over if they aren't going to fit her next time they are needed or I have just gone off it and they are always in immaculate condition bevause my daughter has enough in her wardrobe not to wear them all to death 🙈

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.