Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

They are kerrys old shoes from 6 years ago! Its really bothering me that they cant buy their own daughter a pair of shoes i actually feel bad for sienna, shoes are a basic need!!

Omg that's terrible to save your old trainers from 6 years ago and give them to your kid when a) they don't fit regardless and B) you own a trainer business. I just don't understand?!!

In an agreement, I’m not one for digging at the kids, but for the price of clothing she got for Christmas and the fact they go on about this “own trainer business”. Least you could do is get them all trainers that fit and brand new, not handy me downs! All of those girls will grow up with feet problems in the future without proper wear.
There will be a clothing haul coming soon, Likely consist of cheap material that will shrink in one wash and will be one to two items each. Nothing wrong with the girls expressing themselves through picking their own outfits. But at least buy them clothing! It’s cheap plastic toy tat and complementary paid for day trips out! In exchange for social media promotions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Notice how she is bloody advertising their GIFTED trip to Rome on her Instagram. To coincide with the gifted sealife centre.
She is totally trying to get more gifted travel trips now things are starting to open up and in the future trips abroad. 🙄 It's so blatant obvious.
People like her annoy me. She's not just wanting to show off holidays snaps from a holiday she paid for. She is touting for business

Reactions: 4
View attachment 528690

Seriously. I know she doesn't choose clothes wisely but I'm sure she must have something nicer than this and to not even bother with your hair? Even if she wasn't advertising this sealife centre, if she was just taking her kids out. Does she not want to look nice?
I can understand if she had babies but her kids are older now. It's like she just rolled out of bed and got in the car 😶
It looks freezing and she looks like she’s wearing a summer dress with a huge split 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Ah her latest post on ‘travelling’ - you weren’t travelling Kezza, it’s called a holiday.

However I did enjoy her holiday content the Summer before Roma was born. I’m not sure how they’re going to be able to afford a holiday with 3 kids, a car on finance and a half built playroom to haemorrhage money on.
I'm starting to think maybe they've got an only fans account, might explain how they have cash (except to cloth the kids obv) 😂🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
her kids look like tramps all the time, she has girls and their a lot cheaper to buy for! I wouldn’t even let my children play in the garden in what she lets them wear let alone on a day out.

• Heart
What I really don’t get about the her is that when she is on a gifted day out she is in fact ‘working’. Presumably as an influencer she is hoping for paid work to come from it or at the very least more gifted stuff. So why doesn’t she make the effort to be presentable? That trip yesterday must have been worth getting on for £50 in ticket prices. I wouldn’t dream of going to work looking like she did yesterday, to say nothing of how the kids looked and if I was a business owner looking for someone to advertise my business I would run a mile from her and her scruffy looking kids. It just seems disrespectful to me.

her kids look like tramps all the time, she has girls and their a lot cheaper to buy for! I wouldn’t even let my children play in the garden in what she lets them wear let alone on a day out.
Do you think girls ARE cheaper to buy for? Never thought of that, why dyou think so?

I'm starting to think maybe they've got an only fans account, might explain how they have cash (except to cloth the kids obv) 😂🤢
whats an only fans account?

I'm trying to think of a way to say this whilst been as nice as possible. But I can't, so I'm going to be a complete witch 🤣

They're that sort of family you see at the airport and think "I hope they're not on our flight".
If they were on a day out the same place as us, I'd be saying to my husband "the clampits are here!"

I just don't get the lack of pride or care in appearance? They look like they're dressed from the lost property box

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Do you think girls ARE cheaper to buy for? Never thought of that, why dyou think so?
Yes so much cheaper for nice girls clothes, can get some pretty stuff in all the supermarkets and primark. Much easier and cheaper for girls than boys. She’s got no excuse to not buy her children clothes

They are kerrys old shoes from 6 years ago! Its really bothering me that they cant buy their own daughter a pair of shoes i actually feel bad for sienna, shoes are a basic need!!
Oh god I didn't genuinely believe they were going to be 🙈 especially not after all that time 😔 honestly if she went to primark used her head gave a budget of £100 for the 3 she could have a few items that go well with each other to mix and match and a neutral pair of trainers and some sandals for each of the girls. The fact she even still has anything from 6 years ago 😳 but to then hand them down it's not good!

Yes so much cheaper for nice girls clothes, can get some pretty stuff in all the supermarkets and primark. Much easier and cheaper for girls than boys. She’s got no excuse to not buy her children clothes
I agree cheaper things are far nicer for girls so it's easier plus there's a lot more choice. I have one of each and could buy all day for my daughter very easily especially h&m

Reactions: 5
View attachment 528690

Seriously. I know she doesn't choose clothes wisely but I'm sure she must have something nicer than this and to not even bother with your hair? Even if she wasn't advertising this sealife centre, if she was just taking her kids out. Does she not want to look nice?
I can understand if she had babies but her kids are older now. It's like she just rolled out of bed and got in the car 😶
How anyone would give her ads is beyond me. They are so scruffy 🤯 why would you not try make yourself and your kids presentable. 1 in general but 2 for an ad. I think I need to accept I'll never understand her because I'm nothing like her. Thankfully 😂

whats an only fans account?
[/QUOTE]
Basically a subscription service where you put up saucy pics and vids lol XXX 😂

Reactions: 5
Girls are so much cheaper to dress in nice clothes than boys. I find with girls at least my own 1 pair of shoes goes with multiply outfits nice dresses that is weather appropriate (jacket and some tights that go with so many other outfits) boys I find you've to buy much more for coherent outfits
Oh god I didn't genuinely believe they were going to be 🙈 especially not after all that time 😔 honestly if she went to primark used her head gave a budget of £100 for the 3 she could have a few items that go well with each other to mix and match and a neutral pair of trainers and some sandals for each of the girls. The fact she even still has anything from 6 years ago 😳 but to then hand them down it's not good!

I agree cheaper things are far nicer for girls so it's easier plus there's a lot more choice. I have one of each and could buy all day for my daughter very easily especially h&m
I second this I can shop cheaply for my girl than I can for my boy and her still look nice and have weather appropriate clothing I seem to have to spend a little bit more for my boy to have as nice clothes

Am I the only person who doesn’t have trainers from 6yrs ago? Mine would be destroyed after 6 years.
Hands up here, I am that person who owns trainers for many, many years (my current pair, which now have a hole in so I’ll have to say goodbye to, are easily over 10 years old!) Simply because I am an unfit, avoidance of any physical activity, type! 😂

My issue with the ‘real’ day out is.......she was gifted them by Sealife Weymouth. But we hardly saw anything of Sealife?! If I had gifted her those tickets, I would be really disappointed in her content. Did we actually see one sea creature? A starfish, but other than that?
If I was gifted tickets, and it was technically a free day out, and this was my career, I would be literally filming everything or be painting it in a very positive light in the hope to get some paid work from it.
I’m not in the game, but even I can see that’s how the whole ‘gifted’ thing works. It’s free advertisement for them but you do a good job at advertising it in the hope to continue and other companies see how you have promoted.
But hers was just utter tit. It’s not made me want to go there at all!

Can you imagine Wazza’s only fans account 🤢 Sign. Me. Up!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Good point. And why is she doing it on her stories which get deleted after 24hrs 🤔
Bet she will say that she didn't *have* to show anything she was just given the tickets.
But she's touting for business, travel business, in her Instagram feed. Why wouldn't she include this and B) make a better job of it. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
She makes me laugh!! Renovations, travelling and gifted days out! Well that might be your words for them things but just because you call it that doesn't mean that why it is! !!

If you are going to let your kid be independent when dresses, teach them! Don't just leave them to it.

Reactions: 2
I have an 11 year old girl and when she was younger I would buy a lot of her clothes from H&M.. You can’t find cheaper imo and they bulk out their wardrobe.

Summer dresses in every colour and print are always £2.99

T shirts are the same. Jumpers less than £9.99

Leggings and shorts are under £5

Sainsbury’s was always a win for a winter coat under £25 and still looked brand new when it was outgrown and passed onto charity.

I always think her problem is she will buy each girl 3/4 items that are random and don’t make an outfit and then they will live in them until there is nothing left of it.

She has no dress sense herself. I doubt she could teach her kids dress sense!

Saying that, she didn't used to be as bad as she is now. She managed to put together outfits that looked okay. I think?

Reactions: 3
I’m assuming there is a video of the sea life centre coming too? Otherwise they didn’t get their monies worth from her at all 😬

Good point. And why is she doing it on her stories which get deleted after 24hrs 🤔
Bet she will say that she didn't *have* to show anything she was just given the tickets.
But she's touting for business, travel business, in her Instagram feed. Why wouldn't she include this and B) make a better job of it. 🤷‍♀️
I think a lot of places like you doing stories for ads as they get a lot of engagement. Some people get paid £500+ just for one story! (Not Kerry, obvs 🤣)

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.