Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see the obsession with her at all.
Neither do a lot of other people - 300 odd threads on here would agree! I followed her for a bit when she was starting out, but very quickly started to see through the act.

Reactions: 2
I find it laughable that Kerry calls herself a content creator. That video is embarrassingly shoddy. Roma in party shoes, Sienna in her Mums handmedowns. Hardly an aspirational family to influence anyone to do anything!

Reactions: 7
Are they really Kerry trainers that’s so bad poor kid! Also how can a 8 year old have size 5 or bigger feet!! My boy is the same age and quite tall and he’s only size 2??
Also Roma shoes no words!!!!

Reactions: 7
Are they really Kerry trainers that’s so bad poor kid! Also how can a 8 year old have size 5 or bigger feet!! My boy is the same age and quite tall and he’s only size 2??
And using that battered looking trike because they have no pushchair, I would be embarassed!

Reactions: 5
Kerry Sainsbury’s have an amazing sale at the moment!

got my 2 girls 2 spring coats (which I was gonna buy last week full price-so glad I waited) and the youngest a pinafore dress and top... all for £27!

There’s no excuse

Reactions: 6
And using that battered looking trike because they have no pushchair, I would be embarassed!
so embarrassing and to post that for ‘work’ for everyone to see!!! No pride no wonder she’s never gone far doing this ‘job’!! Who would want them to advertise for their brand!!

I thought this too. My son is 9 and has size 1.5. He has a friend who is super tall and is a size 4, but size 5 seems massive for an 8 year old!!!!!

I thought this too. My son is 9 and has size 1.5. He has a friend who is super tall and is a size 4, but size 5 seems massive for an 8 year old!!!!!
Crazy big,Unless Kerry hasreally small feet but they don't look it especially in her docs!!!😂😂

You could see they were at least a couple of sizes too big for Sienna. If I didn’t have shoes for my child I would have stayed home and cried about my failure as a parent and sorted my priorities out.

Reactions: 12
my 9 year old has size 3 feet the same size as me:oops:. Im only 5ft and she’s already Just above my shoulders, takes after her dad

shopping before they thought she was my little sister lol

Thing is she loves a bit of finance. A lot of shops online offer clear pay or Klarna...

if your kids need clothes surely that would be an option for her. I’ve used it before, during lockdown And furlough my eldest had a massive growth spurt brought it on there and used it.

My son is 8 (9 next month) and he’s just going into a size 4. That screenshot yesterday someone shared, the trainers looked massive on her. There’s no way my son would even try and walk in shoes that were that big.

Reactions: 3
mu daughter is the same age and we have just had her measured and she’s a 4!!! She is tall. I was a size 7 at 10 so expected it really.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
It sounds horrible but that first clip on the new video sienna seems very 'chubby' I'm not one to ever comment on a child's weight but kerry needs to teach good eating habits now or weight and good eating habits will always be a struggle when she's older

Reactions: 8
They used to be so much more put together before they had Roma. I’m sure Kerry lived in that skirt last summer.

I'm suprised she even took them out she can't even be bothered to take them on a walk normally mind you free tickets 🙄

Reactions: 3
She’s a joke! There’s no excuses! I went to Asda earlier picked up my little girl a pair of shoes to go with her summer dresses but they’re proper shoes Velcro strap so she could wear them to go the park etc they cost £6! 6 bleeping pounds Kerry! Iv seen you spend more on coffee pods and bloody peanut butter! They’re the First walkers section in Asda so would fit Roma she doesn’t give a tit poor girls 😢

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.