Kerry Conway #14 Thinks she’s a parenting Queen, so she never needs to clean

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my good god, why would you let your children walk around like that? I’m sorry but they look just a mess. I feel so sorry for them because Kerry takes absolutely no pride in her children what so ever. They don’t look presentable they look scruff. Everything is a mess. The outfits don’t go. She puts leggings with shorts and skirts instead of tights, she puts the wrong shoes with outfits and the fact she can’t even buy her own child some trainers and makes her wear her old ones that are miles too big is quite frankly disgusting. But she’ll spent however much on her cwoffee pods per week. Kerry stop walking around smug as tit thinking you’ve made it in life because you’re appalling. You don’t take care of those kids properly, you’re an absolute joke. Imagine being so blasé about your kids looking like they just fell out of a jumble sale whilst you’re walking around in your doc martens unphased. Nobody is jealous of people, people are embarrassed for you.
Exactly this! It’s the smugness I can’t deal with thinking she’s better than everyone with her Range Rover, I’d rather have a basic car if it meant my kid was clothed properly and had good quality shoes on their feet! I have a bmw but my kid has a full wardrobe with everything he needs he has 5 pairs of trainers 2 pairs of boots snow boots slippers etc... I don’t bother with brands I’m happy with boohoo and primark but I still look put together it doesn’t cost the earth to dress your kids maybe give up the coffee pods and go get some bits for the kids just a thought

Reactions: 8
One of the first things I did this week is book my kids into clarks for thier feet to be measured.

I hate, hate, hate the thought of my kids feet rubbing or hurting because thier shoes don't fit correctly from being the wrong size. Personal preference but we always buy school shoes in clarks, they're wearing them for such a long part of the day I like to know they're correctly fitted. My daughter is still into clarks casual shoes but my son is more football and sports trainers, so as long as I know the correct size I can shop around for him.

You can even buy measuring kits online I believe, no excuse to be in shoes massively too big or small. And as others have said, pick up a pair in the supermarkets for a really reasonable price. I mean how much have they spent on materials for the playroom of doom, they could have spared £30 to get the girls a pair of shoes each that fit.

Reactions: 5
My daughter was incorrectly fitted at Clark’s and her feet were so sore after one day at school. She had to wear plasters for two weeks but we went straight back and returned them 🥺

I can’t imagine the state of their feet if they never have decent shoes of their own that fit properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

They are kerrys old shoes from 6 years ago! Its really bothering me that they cant buy their own daughter a pair of shoes i actually feel bad for sienna, shoes are a basic need!!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Am I the only person who doesn’t have trainers from 6yrs ago? Mine would be destroyed after 6 years.

You definitely can buy measuring tools online, we have Clark’s foot measurers to measure the kids’ feet ourselves. A while ago without thinking I bought my eldest daughter a pair of shoes from next in the size up. She loved them, but they were far too big so I told her she can’t wear them until they fit properly. No way would I let her walk round in ill fitting shoes. How uncomfortable 😫 and I’m sure Kerry’s excuse is that Sienna wants to share her shoes.

Remember that word we’ve talked about, Kerry? Say it with us.... NO!

Reactions: 10

They are kerrys old shoes from 6 years ago! Its really bothering me that they cant buy their own daughter a pair of shoes i actually feel bad for sienna, shoes are a basic need!!
And they were flip flopping around on her feet yesterday poor girl!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
In an agreement, I’m not one for digging at the kids, but for the price of clothing she got for Christmas and the fact they go on about this “own trainer business”. Least you could do is get them all trainers that fit and brand new, not handy me downs! All of those girls will grow up with feet problems in the future without proper wear.
There will be a clothing haul coming soon, Likely consist of cheap material that will shrink in one wash and will be one to two items each. Nothing wrong with the girls expressing themselves through picking their own outfits. But at least buy them clothing! It’s cheap plastic toy tat and complementary paid for day trips out! In exchange for social media promotions 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but wtf are they all wearing? Shorts with leggings :rolleyes::rolleyes: I know kids have some unique taste but come on..

Reactions: 9
I wish she would have Roma’s hair cut. It’s a dreadful straggly mess. She seems to be another one who thinks all girls should have long hair, the longer the better no matter what a mess it is. Aria’s looks so much better since she asked Kezza to cut it

Reactions: 4
She's got some bollocks openly showcasing how scruffy her kids are on the gram day in day out. Literally showcasing her inability to dress her children properly. She should be bleeping ashamed of herself. Getting doc martens (probs on klarna) but can't buy her daughter trainers of her own. I don't think she realises how bottom of the barrel her and that bloke of hers really are. Acting smug like she's something, the delusion is high with this one. Makes me so mad. Poor girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ah her latest post on ‘travelling’ - you weren’t travelling Kezza, it’s called a holiday.

However I did enjoy her holiday content the Summer before Roma was born. I’m not sure how they’re going to be able to afford a holiday with 3 kids, a car on finance and a half built playroom to haemorrhage money on.

Reactions: 7
Ah her latest post on ‘travelling’ - you weren’t travelling Kezza, it’s called a holiday.

However I did enjoy her holiday content the Summer before Roma was born. I’m not sure how they’re going to be able to afford a holiday with 3 kids, a car on finance and a half built playroom to haemorrhage money on.
Was that holiday not gifted? I seem to remember she was working with a tour company or something 🤷‍♀️

Are the using the smart trike as like a buggy/ pram for Roma now?

also splash park in the rain aria looked soaking wet bless her, can’t imagine anything worse than carting round Cold wet miserable kids for the rest of the day
I think she was bullshitting about the spare clothes in the car because if she knew they were going to get wet, why didn't she put them in wellies and a waterproof coat? They could have still played golf in those or why didn't she have them in a bag walking round with her? It's lies.
I hate seeing children not dressed appropriately for whatever they are doing. She allowed them to walk through the water and even get their hair and none waterproof shoes ruined wet while she sat watching with her coffee.

Honestly she beggars belief. She was GIVEN tickets AGAIN for a day out with the kids to ADVERTISE the place she went to
She rocks up looking like a homeless person.

• Haha
Am I the only person who doesn’t have trainers from 6yrs ago? Mine would be destroyed after 6 years.

You definitely can buy measuring tools online, we have Clark’s foot measurers to measure the kids’ feet ourselves. A while ago without thinking I bought my eldest daughter a pair of shoes from next in the size up. She loved them, but they were far too big so I told her she can’t wear them until they fit properly. No way would I let her walk round in ill fitting shoes. How uncomfortable 😫 and I’m sure Kerry’s excuse is that Sienna wants to share her shoes.

Remember that word we’ve talked about, Kerry? Say it with us.... NO!
I keep trainers for up to 1 year but I like them to look fresh.

I’m disgusted at how often this topic crops up about them needing basic things.

Reactions: 5
I like the way she said sightseeing with kids is possible, like it’s a revelation for us all. Isn’t that quite a basic thing to do?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Screenshot_20210414_101140_com.instagram.android.jpg

Seriously. I know she doesn't choose clothes wisely but I'm sure she must have something nicer than this and to not even bother with your hair? Even if she wasn't advertising this sealife centre, if she was just taking her kids out. Does she not want to look nice?
I can understand if she had babies but her kids are older now. It's like she just rolled out of bed and got in the car 😶

• Sad
Yes I hate that scraggy high ponytail she does. It looks awful. She is a pretty girl, I think, and she sometimes looks lovely. She has generally crap dress sense though.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.